|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,511,651 members, 5,726,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2020 at 02:16 PM
9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)
|Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2014|
Interesting hilarious list gotten from the internet. The writer listed Nigerian celebrities as diseases and explained the meaning of the diseases in an exceptional way. Enjoy below.
1. Wizkid Syndrome: A chronic tendency to create catchy and repetitive hits to a loyal fan base with a boyish charm that induces envy from peers and late-bloomers, which also hides the fact, that one is approaching quarter-life.
2. Davidotis: A psychiatric condition whereby a sufferer survives speculations of whether genuine talent or one’s father’s wealth is the source of one’s success, alongside a pervading comparison with an equally talented whiz-kid.
3. Tuface Syndrome: A rare syndrome that occurs when prodigious talent meets prodigious baby-making ability but with a legendary status, strong social equity and a staying power that keep a whole industry in awe.
4. D’banj Obsessive Disorder: A disease characterized by the feeling that one’s best days are firmly behind and, as a result, one looks for outlets to compensate for fading stardom and income, including taking relief in farming
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2014|
5. Dangotiosis: A condition marked by an obsession with Dangote‘s wealth, only curable by a decision to mind one’s own business.
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2014|
6. Lindapilepsy: A strong and strange resentment that occurs when news of Linda Ikeji’s wealth arises, which is commonly observed among struggling publicists, jealous digital marketers, hungry journalists, and retired or rival bloggers.
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2014|
7. Iyanyamariasis: The abnormal ability of a cell to spot errors in its former ways before proceeding to create a trademark style that takes waist gyrations to nerve-racking heights with performances worthy of Mr. Universe Pageantry.
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2014|
8. Tontolitis: The debilitating ability to sustain fame in an erratic way as it was acquired while still smiling to the bank.
9. PSquarisasis: When two malignant cells take the understanding of a market to unprecedented heights resulting in a dominance previously thought impossible and doing it with a discernible Igbo accent.
10. Don Jazzy Disorder: A disorder that makes an organ produce back-to-back hits and maintain a social equity that can embarrass pastors and politicians, including a social media addiction and an idiosyncratic singing style that impresses.
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2014|
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2014|
11. Kceeosis: A cell’s ability to confuse celebrity with a right to make embarrassing wardrobe choices and a knack for coming out even more horrendous than a previous time despite public outcry and bile from popular bloggers.
12. Jenniferiasis: The ability of an organ to exhibit behavior that would ordinarily be considered razz to a point where the lines between acting and reality are blurred but compensated with popular adulation and brand endorsements.
13. MIplasia: A type of dwarfism that compensates the lack of bone growth with incredible rhyming prowess and a persona capable of inducing endless admiration and beef from hustling rappers.
14. Ice Prince Cerebral Cramps: A disorder that causes exaggerated hip-hop postures, a rigid conformity to infantile end-rhymes that turn rap songs into mainstream classics and also results in multiple awards than most “serious” rappers.
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2014|
15. Mode Complex: An affliction that causes an artist to be the default reference for prodigious & clever wordplay that, sadly, does not correlate with the amount of albums sold or account balance, a living proof of the saying: ‘grammar no be money’.
16. Dakolomentality: A rare psychotic disorder that inflicts a sufferer with unlimited guttural talent but indistinctive brand positioning & packaging.
17. Olamide Palsy: A malignant tumor that involves a blatant display of one’s ethnicity and background combined with traits mostly reserved for touts but interestingly made into a premium musical package that surprises earlier sufferers of the same tumor who faded into obscurity.
18. Phynognomy: A severe condition similar to Olamide Palsy but with an Igbo flair and an ability to turn what would have been a bad hair day for most into a phenomenal signature look.
|Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Celebrities Whose Names Were Made Into Scary Diseases by danduchi(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014|
19. Bella Naija Syndrome: An affliction whereby the Nigerian national man-hour is spent keeping track of who wore what to where until one wakes up to the reality of a wasted lifetime.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81