Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Woww – Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Woww – Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music (2012 Views)

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / Yall Niggas Aint On Young Thug Yet? / Woww! Everyone Needs To See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woww – Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music by ketekete: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Check out this shocking post by hustler.com about Bill Gates‘ $9,000,000 Cash offer to Young Thus “A rapper” if he stops making crappy songs.

It is being reported that Multi-Billionaire Microsoft Founder Bill Gates has offered Atlanta Rapper Young Thug 9 Million dollars cash to stop making music.

Woww - Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making MusicWoww - Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music

Young Thug, whose real name is Jeffrey Williams, is known for his eccentric style of rap and making random noises in his music. Bill Gates has told reporters “I may not be an avid rap listener but i sure heard Young Thug’s music and instantly went into depression. I even began to question my existence and why this man was even let 100 feet near a recording studio, he has to go, If he denies my offer, I will offer even more”. Young Thug has yet to reply to the offer.

Young Thug has become extremely popular in the past few months with his hit song “Stoner” and his feature on “Lifestyle” by rap group Rich Gang where he can be heard shouting random noises and sounding like cartoon character ‘Courage the Cowardly Dog”. Many internet memes have been created making fun of Young Thug’s style of music. What do you think of Bill Gates’ offer? Tweet “#Huzlers” or “#BillGatesNoChill” with your opinion on Twitter!

Source:
www.ketekete.com
Re: Woww – Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Gay’ Eminem’s Shocking Revelation / MUSIC: Olamide – Wo! (prod. Young John) / Music: Tory Lanez Feat. Meek Mill – Drip Drip Drip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.