Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies (63881 Views)

Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs / President Jonathan to honor 100 Nigerian companies / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by datbay(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Even if my father couldn't leave such empire,God willing, I must leave something better than the above for my children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Life is like a relay race... at a time one got to pass the baton on to the younger generation. #ImInspired

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by mrpablo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guys whose path has been paved even b4 dey were born. As my papa no pioneer any bank, mai hustle open bank for mai junior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by toyese01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Same thing in politicz although its not those bastards birth right but in this case its †̥ђε CEO's birth right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by dnwabz: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fellow CEO's....
Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice. My plan is to retire by 50 years then let my businesses run seamlessly. Iv never had anyone in mind yet to takeover afterwards. Until then let's see how
it goes. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by ibkgab001: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Osewa group

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by crazygod(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
I love this. I'm planning on my own gospel record label so my kids too will take over like the movie Empire.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by OgunjiSAYO(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congrat to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
datbay:
Even if my father couldn't leave such empire,God willing, I must leave something better than the above for my children.

@datbay:

That's the spirit!

It's not just for your children though. Just think of
the thousands of Nigerians who are employed in these
companies.

Everybody wins when more people succeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Sunbellar: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good to know!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by emerged01(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
imagine! this thread took moderator 10 months to move it to frontage page.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by whizqueen(f): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Whiz Collections Nig

Founded by whizqueen currently managed and controlled by her two lovely boys

Princeparix and the finance director FriedPlantain cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by dljbd1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
penzino:
Awesome.

We shall overcome and create wealth.
C dljbd1

Heheheheh... grin cheesy cool wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Austin4lif: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
LesbianBoy:
This is rubbish! Children like this end up being ''spoilt brats''. As for me when i am old i will not give my children any of companies because i know what i suffered to get to where i am today. They will have to suffer like children of the poor to know that life is not a bed of roses!
poverty mentality

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by ideology(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:
The moderator just resumed for duty since 2014.
hahaha funny you, i guess that they were just looking for topics for fp
Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by GodMode: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
naptu2:
Al-Hassan Dantata → Aminu Dantata → Tajudeen Dantata.

The Dantata Group.

Those ones did not work for their money... Its oil block that's keeping them afloat..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by mbulela: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
LesbianBoy:
This is rubbish! Children like this end up being ''spoilt brats''. As for me when i am old i will not give my children any of companies because i know what i suffered to get to where i am today. They will have to suffer like children of the poor to know that life is not a bed of roses!
Get your own company first before you earn the right to tell others how to bequeath their own possessions.
The poor are forever telling the rich how to spend their money.
Such arrogance!!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
good
Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by freshdude99(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
This I love...

Muoh Group gradually loading...
16years and counting to the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by AIYELE(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
OMO OLOWO WON AJOGUN OWO, OMO OTOSHI AJOGUN AKISA ASO.
Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by eluquenson(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
They are true son of their father.

I so much respect Ladi Balogun....... Omo erin jogun ola

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
ok.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by xreal: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
adesegun121:
2014 post and the mod just get time to move it to frontpage??

And na only God know how many tym toto dikeh post don hit front page..

Well... Nairaland still rock shaaa...

You are a near-perfect observer.
I like that ability you got.

Happy to be the first to click like your post here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
I was tempted to say "what about the Sarakis" but had to refrain from doing so knowing fully that "corruption" is not yet registered with Corporate Affairs Commission as a company.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by ril19(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Are you for real? or you're just saying sh!t. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by missKiffy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is nice, I love this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by NICOGRAVITY: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am so captivated by this write up, that I ask myself, "What will my son take over from me?"
Hence, I must work hard. Even, the Bible says "A good man leaves inheritance for his children's children"
Guys, this is an eye opener, lets not just read and laugh, let it motivate us to be great achievers. Greatness can be achieved.
I'm a success, so are you in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
What about Arik Air's CEO? Dr. Michael Arumemi-Ikhide, son of Joseph Arumemi-Ikhide?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by naptu2: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
GodMode:

Those ones did not work for their money... Its oil block that's keeping them afloat..

Which oil block did Al-Hassan Dantata own? (Note that Al-Hassan Dantata died in 1955 and oil was only discovered in commercial quantities in Nigeria in 1956 (in Oloibiri).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies by PAnaceA7(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
LesbianBoy:
U need Re-orientation bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos / See The Amount My Daddy Bought 10bags of Cement 32yrs Ago (see Here) / Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.