Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting (34521 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by soludo93(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:
Why is Jonathan the only one smiling?? .

GEJ isn't the only one smiling, the other guy at the front is too ugly for to notice his smile.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by soludo93(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Withdrawal of the Speaker's security simply because he left the president's party is maturity.

Endlessly hounding a Nigerian for revealing that he stole 20billion dollars is maturity.

Killing a security chief because he revealed the president's party is behind insurgency in the north is maturity.

Telling Nigerians who demand transparency in government "I don't give a damn" is maturity.

Threatening to sack lecturers for holding him to account for a deal he duly signed is maturity.

Etc etc etc are very mature moves by the president!!!

Yeye dey smell.
And you got 33 likes for making no sense.
1. Your speaker should have resigned going by constitution
2. There are no substantial proof that he has a hand in missing money; except of course in the memory of bigots.
3. Killing who?? Beware of committing a treasonable felony with those unfounded accusations.
4. I don't give a dam - I don't join issues. I'm focus on my core assignment n there's really no time to listen to pick offences against false accusers.
5. He didn't sign any pact. Yar'Adua did and he was made to salvage the empty promise of his predecessor.
I recommend that you come up with verifiable accusations.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Read again. You still sound like you're trembling. Are you crying or something?? Have you become suddenly epileptic?? cheesycheesycheesy

Just take a rest. Come back when you are done sobbing.

Really apologise for any pain I might have caused you.
Didn't mean to. grin
I consider you as a breathing Toy.
Nothing more.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by JoeCutie(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Does anybody see that look on OBJ's face?

E be like where AVB dey talk to Frank Lampard that time for Chelsea when he wan bring am on to the pitch. For OBJ's mind he'd be like, "Look at this small boy oh..." cheesy

Are you see what I'm saw? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by tyson55(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jonathan is simply following this rule...

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by kuchikau: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Withdrawal of the Speaker's security simply because he left the president's party is maturity.

Endlessly hounding a Nigerian for revealing that he stole 20billion dollars is maturity.

Killing a security chief because he revealed the president's party is behind insurgency in the north is maturity.

Telling Nigerians who demand transparency in government "I don't give a damn" is maturity.

Threatening to sack lecturers for holding him to account for a deal he duly signed is maturity.

Yeye dey smell.
...if u like kill urself..jonathan is president and d best so far...
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by franklinbiggy: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Obj b like .. Yes pastor, I will pastor
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by folahann(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2014
I swear Jonathan is wearing Sambo's oufit. Guess he borrowed it for the show.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2014
brownlord:

If you are expecting that cretin to provide answer to you omon you go wait tire, instead of using a local govt. why not use EDO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?

the double standard and hypocrisy of Aggrieved Peoples Congress is disturbing
My friend don't start wit edo politicks cos PDP were wrong wit wrong moves hence d calamity dey brought by demselves angry

APC/Oshobaba show dem pepper grin
Nor be say Oshobaba hand dey inside oo angry jez dat APC was smarter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Acidosis:
Inspite of the advice and patriotism from APC winners, this clueless man is always smiling grin grin

I am a saTANoid!

Goodluck Jonathan till *a***la grows another pe n.i s
grin grin grin grin
Fixed!
thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by dunkem21(m): 3:19am On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Mr Concave Abacus television/ career apprentice, have you closed from shop today?? When is your Oga going to settle you so you can set up your own business??

Honestly, I hate joining issues with poverty stricken dafties like you. It is one thing to be poor, and it is worse to be poor and foolish. Had the government you so fervently support been doing their job, I bet a man like you wouldn't be a "boy" in someone's shop waiting for that day your "master" settles you after slaving for 10years+.

Keep trolling and perish in your material and mental poverty.

Goodnyt.

Buharists with their curse.

Janjaweedism
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by fx45(m): 4:29am On Nov 05, 2014
Elantracey:
Why is Jonathan the only one smiling ?
By the way taking a picture together doesn't mean they've reconciled .
The picture shows Obasanjo listening in rapt attention and smiling too... Secondly why do U so desperately wish they haven't reconciled? Why do U think the only way U can thrive is by seeing Jonathan in rancour with his friends and associates? U people are so full of hate. Damn!
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by thunder74(m): 4:35am On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:

Yeye dey smell.
One day, I was invited as a guest on live program on channels TV "Politics Today" and one of my friends that works with SSS advised me this way "you can say anything you like about the government but anything you can not substantiate or proof, please don't say it bc...."

Since then, I speak with facts not hearsay or rumours.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by fx45(m): 4:38am On Nov 05, 2014
EdCure:

Ye TANoids never fail to amuse me with your naivety. So by deeming it fit to attend a national meeting with the clueless thug, OBJ has automatically "reconciled" with Jona?
No wonder you and your confused leaders were easily deceived into a ceasefire with the Haramite murderers.
Mr Man, U're definitely not intellgent. I can't see anywhere the post said both men are quarrelling or both men have reconciled. Where did U manufacture that from? U guys are pathetic! 2015 will be a very remarkable year.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by deb(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Obasanjo knows that Jonathan will win the next election that is why he decided to reconcile with him so that jonathan will not show him pepper...
But Obasanjo suppose to be thinking of his doctor degree and not politics... Very soon his name will change from General Obasanjo to Professor Obasanjo...
Meanwhile..

GEJ till 2019

Which kind brain be this? Whatever stopped hum from showing him "pepper" will not resurface in his next 4yrs. If he can't showing pepper now he cannot pepper later
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by vislabraye(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2014
I blive GEJ knows what he's doing. But I want him to be wary of OBJ. GEJ is not a fool. People have underestimated this man so much. I wonder what they Will do when he wins 2nd term.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by naijatruth: 7:21am On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
An owu man doesn't forgive easily grin grin grin especially after all the abuse, insults and name-callings from the south east and south south people!
who cares for his forgiveness? He is just a man not God. He is the forgiveness seecker not GEJ that control power.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Elan83(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Unscrupulous elements, dey tink sey dem get power mek dem try Jesus, dey go ce & bow!
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by EdCure: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2014
fx45:

Mr Man, U're definitely not intellgent. I can't see anywhere the post said both men are quarrelling or both men have reconciled. Where did U manufacture that from? U guys are pathetic! 2015 will be a very remarkable year.
You are an idi.ot for failing to see the post I quoted. Stupidity has blinded your eyes to be displaying your crudest form of crassness.
You came late to a thread, instead of verifying if it was modified, you're trying to get noted for being a schmuck.

Work on not being stu.pid!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by fx45(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2014
EdCure:

You are an idi.ot for failing to see the post I quoted. Stupidity has blinded your eyes to be displaying your crudest form of crassness.
You came late to a thread, instead of verifying if it was modified, you're trying to get noted for being a schmuck.

Work on not being stu.pid!
Ok.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by AnanseK(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2014
Council of state meeting is a waste of time when the country is gradually being taken over by insurgence and these old presidents fail to advice our incapable President and insist on action to secure the country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by shaggy5000: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2014
gisting in deep intimacy for reality of leadership, but in OBJs mind; reads: jona u abi?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Lanrefreshkid: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2014
Awon ole jatijati..

fight today, reconcile tomorow all cos our money... hell bent leaders
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Lanrefreshkid: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Elan83:
Unscrupulous elements, dey tink sey dem get power mek dem try Jesus, dey go ce & bow!

dem don try Jesus na..wetin dem go do for Jerusalem??
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by wirelessmaster: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Most people making comments here are uninformed. If Buhari should win today, so many people will run away from the country before inauguration. That is the level of corruption on the ground for now. Presidency by collective looting and sympathy is the worst thing that can ever happen to Nigeria. Muazu coming on board as the PDP chairman brought hope to GEJ after he was almost driven out of governance during Bamanga Tukur chairmanship. Muazu and El-Rufair are personal and intimate friends since the days of the military era and of the same group. Also, Bagudu, the present NSA and El- Rufai are friends. Breaking the group to weaken this group under the present dispensation is to allot more resources to those in the group in the GEJ camp. Muazu and his men in Bauchi lost to Isa Yuguda, till date, he cannot win election again in Bauch but he controls power now. They control power, Gusau and Baba Wali is another group and so many other groups I will not mention here. In the business and money making venture is the brothers from the east of the Niger (supervised by Ayim), the brother in south south are merely existing for recognition here and as figure head leader. Where is the control of power. This cannot take us anywhere.

I know buhari may not win. If he wins, so many people will run away, they will go on exile. Those people will fight with their blood to prevent him from winning. Otherwise, a repetition of Umaru Dikko extradition saga will be repeated again. Collective looting - they control Oil, Finance Ministry and CBN. Sometime in future, there may be revolution
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015
adonis89:
. U go just dey dey type wetin u no kno. Mtchwwww. Do u kno wat goes on during meeting among d elites of our society?

Do you believe me now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. / Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.