Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? (16304 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Where To Buy Bitcoins, Selling Perfect Money, Neteller And Solid Trustpay / Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
please does anyone know how one can buy bitcoins with naira?

thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by adebasket97: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
benodic:

please does anyone know how one can buy bitcoins with naira?

thanks

Buy Perfectmoney, then exchange to btc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
@ adebasket97

thanks.

what is the best site for buying perfect money and the best site for changing it to bitcoin?
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by adebasket97: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
benodic:

@ adebasket97

thanks.

what is the best site for buying perfect money and the best site for changing it to bitcoin?

I use standardgoldng.com for PM

Very fast. When you need to exchange to btc, you can drop your email, I will give you a good exchanger. You can check him on forums.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by edisoncash: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Use instantgoldng for bitcoin funding with naira
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by nigeriancuban: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2015
edisoncash:
Use instantgoldng for bitcoin funding with naira
if bitcoins is so high on the dollar side then who would folliahly fund it with naira?unless there is something you didn't mention here

1 Like

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by saibuhari(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP pls share your discovery on buying bitcoin with naira and the awoof investment. My email is jposuagwu@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by ecrestglobal(m): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Contact us today for your ecurrency exchange( Bitcoin, perfect money, web money, solid trust pay, PayPal and others).
call us: 08099817281,08022899243
Whatsapp: 08099817281
BB PIN: 53053131
Visit www.ecrestglobal.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by aikfrank(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Accept bitcoin payments from people with just a payment link.
Click here for more https://tradot.com/?ref=youngler
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by dhtglobal(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2015
saibuhari:
OP pls share your discovery on buying bitcoin with naira and the awoof investment.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by spicyuzo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
benodic:

i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered

Kindly share with me , I'm interested. Recievedmine.thanks@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by lammie21(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
benodic:

kindly share, pls. olamideogunbiyi303@gmail.com thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by aysax: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
ayodejiboyejo@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
i have sent the info to all who requested. if you have any difficulties feel free to ask
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by koolsammie(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Please kindly share with me koolsammie2006@yahoo.com
Just got scammed by digitalpayexchanger. Still looking for ways to deal with him though
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by omooloye: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2015
benodic:

my email is: lekas1974@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by aysax: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls how do i borrow money on Perfect Money
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Dsecured: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2015
kindly send the info to nduchic@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by spicyuzo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
benodic:

i have sent the info to all who requested. if you have any difficulties feel free to ask
Thanks a lot, Recieved mine
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Jodas7: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
pls i need it john22id@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
if you want to enjoy bitcoin investment go to localbitcoins.com and you will be glad indeed
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
@ aysax
i have sent you a mail with answers to your question. if you did not receive it let me know

i have sent the info to all others that requested. use the info wisely to make your life better
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by holardeb(f): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2015
i have ---Perfect Money---Bitcoin---Webmoney for sale.
please Whatzapp me +234 909 189 2857

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by nellybenn: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
please do send for me bennelsonmike@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by periphetes: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please kindly send to

thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by holardeb(f): 2:56am On Dec 22, 2015
--PERFECT MONEY
--WEBMONEY
--BITCOIN. etc. BUY/SELL Available @ cheap price.
Web : e-currencychanger.com
Phone+234)7032269981
Whatzapp - +234 909 189 2857
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Amadivenatius: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2015
benodic:

please i am interested:amadivenatius@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by bigtijons: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
I am interested please send me too bigtijons@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Prechy2836(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
kindly share with me too here's my mail lemoprechy@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Everyday4(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kindly send to cinnocent24@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat / Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.