Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (5080 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by argon500: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ever in my life, I haven't set my eyes on this gorgeous lady.. She is epitome of beauty..

May God bless your parent.

I saw her pics on Korede Bello's page...

Disclaimer: Not related with her.

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Elkewwty(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Get over it dearie wink

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by hybridtm(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice move OP.....she go definitely fall for u....
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by kilokeys(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
make i post pinshure of chic wey i fit do maga for.. i dey come

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by kilokeys(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:
Get over it dearie wink
ekute.. u r pretty o
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Elkewwty(f): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
kilokeys:

ekute.. u r pretty o

What is ekute

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by kilokeys(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

What is ekute

oohh.. el cutey
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by luckybaddest(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
How this one Com concern me

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
she is beautiful
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Elkewwty(f): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
kilokeys:

oohh.. el cutey

Okay..

Thanks smiley
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by sgtmark(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Child Abuse! undecided She is my cousin and if I catch you grin
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by kilokeys(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

Okay..

Thanks smiley

i want to b ur maga o.. ill send a pm.. in FCT too
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Chilug(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
What if she's crippled. Take it easy bro.

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by wasak(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
beauty alone ain't enough to sustain a relationship.

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by modextus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
She was on one of mavins records new video

she wasn't the only cute girl in the vid...it had other damsels
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by rishies(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
argon500:
Ever in my life, I haven't set my eyes on this gorgeous lady.. She is epitome of beauty..

argon500:

argon500:

isn't dis d gal mavins used in their Adaobi video
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by marieolae(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
So....
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Elkewwty(f): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
kilokeys:

i want to b ur maga o.. ill send a pm.. in FCT too

I'm not interested.

Thank You wink

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by kilokeys(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

I'm not interested.

Thank You wink

there is no harm in a brother trying kiss..
hope to catch u on another thread.

cheers

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by tomiobj(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
But she dosen't have nyansh

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
argon500:

I know this chick she was in Diploma with me I think she is studying Mass communication at Unilag very cute girl. She was on one show on NTA some years back.
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
argon500:

are u hopeless ni
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

What is ekute

The guy just trolled you

Ekute=rat.

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Elkewwty(f): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

The guy just trolled you

Ekute=rat.

Oh! thanks.

Their are plenty of his kind on nairaland. Thats why i don't come online often .
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by argon500: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
rattlesnake:
are u hopeless ni

Ask yourself such question......
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Mrfils(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
kilokeys:

oohh.. el cutey
Haha grin grin grin
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Mrfils(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

The guy just trolled you

Ekute=rat.
Woman pkata! Must u cast him 4no reason? angry

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mrfils:

Woman pkata! Must u cast him 4no reason? angry

Ogbeni faraburuku bale!

Ki lo fe f'osi?
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by Mrfils(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
mcfarlin:

Ogbeni faraburuku bale!

Ki lo fe f'osi?
Mehn! Ok no vex

Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by olempe(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

What is ekute
Rat
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by benega: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
if korede catch u
Re: I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:
Get over it dearie wink
u stay at igando ikotun?

STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Kim kardarshian Nude After Sex Pics leaks On Twitter.(18+) by tetrishacker