Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (40082 Views)

Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria. / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by calabaman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:

GO AND DIE undecided undecided undecided

my eyes are on u

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Missy89(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
ghostofsparta:

So since futuristic advance weapons available for use in a futuristic war game doesn't appeal to you just because you somehow know they are unreal therefore makes COD:AW a disappointment?I doubt if you've played it, perhaps you saw your brothers exploring it, hence your hurried conclusion So the adaptive camouflage technology used for ghosting in the usually complex tactical Ghost Recon's Future Soldier is real abi?

You sounded like a kid.

You must really think you are the only one that plays video games.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Missy89(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
gmyguy:
i guess thats why the game is called advanced warfare

I guess.

I love the classics.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol @space booking in a video game "This house is not for sale, beware of 419".
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missy89:
Unfortunately the gameplay was a disappointment. COD is losing originality every time they release a new series.

The weapons were too unreal
Madam cod games of late are set in the future so what do u expect? Play and enjoy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by IdiAmin2(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
Hmmm ...this is so cool
I'm still waiting for Grand Theft Auto Lagos edition ,Only GTA gives you enough insight about any city in the world ...
I'm def getting this COD once the price arrange himself

I feel you my guy
me sef dey wait after christmas for the price to get k-leg before I get am
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by iamord(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
The gun handling and gfx looks similar to HALO.. But halo is the bomb. Will like to get my hands on this one tho
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by UrbanMystique: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
IdiAmin2:

I feel you my guy
me sef dey wait after christmas for the price to get k-leg before I get am

hehe na so bro..
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EMEzzy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dreyl:
Is it on PS4 yet? I need to get this asap.
Yep, it's out on ps4, ps3, xboxone, xbox360 and pc... This is for the gamers!!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by herald9: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
FUNNY INSCRIPTION

'THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE...BEWARE OF 419' gringrin

This whitemen don infiltrate our city.. sote dem sabi us inside outgrin

Can't wait to play
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EMEzzy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Interesting.........Just that I dont like all these shoot me I shoot you games... Starting from James Bomd's 007 in the late '90s...
Last Bullet
I prefer soccer, car race, wrestling
You ain't play no games me friend..
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EMEzzy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Blockus:

HUH?!

Na second hand you wan buy?!
The ps4 costs about 72k so he can still get a disc or 2...
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EMEzzy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
TheNaijan:

Well--I don't see why I'd waste my time playing video games; except I am being paid for it like the case with some guys...I'd rather prefer to play Monopoly, Chess or scrabble because they help improve IQ and all that...However, sometimes I do play video games (soccer mostly) ...Generally-I stopped with action video games long ago--Instead of shooting gun in a game, I'd rather go play Laser Strike... or learn how to shoot a real gun or workout... These could help me in real life situations... just saying...
You're wrong bro, reports show that gamers think faster, and respond faster to things, also gamers can improvise real good, and actually the skills you learn can save you in real life situations... But then if you not a gamer, you not a gamer..
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by kulex2k1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Just downloading the PC version its an awesome 42gig game, i cant wait for d repack. am at 92% already. can wait to have hands on it....
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Goahead:
Is it available for Android

Google's android is not a console...get a ps4 or xbox
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by ghostofsparta(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missy89:

You sounded like a kid.

You must really think you are the only one that plays video games.

If you can know I sound like a kid, why don't you explain to me how the game sounded to you as a disappointment ? undecided
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Goahead(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

Google's android is not a console...get a ps4 or xbox
okay

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by texazzpete(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
iamord:
The gun handling and gfx looks similar to HALO.. But halo is the bomb. Will like to get my hands on this one tho

This looks nothing like Halo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by adepiero: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Am going to download mine asap!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Olodonairaland(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Crispels post=27743887]

Our own Lagos in call of duty Hehehehehehehhe!!! grin

Indeeed,Lagos is a unique city!!!!
God Bless Lagos State! God Bless Nigeria!!!

OP, Pls,I want to buy Ps4/Xbox 360 Which one is better

I have a budget of 80k(for numerous disks too)

[/quote

Ode why would u rate ps4 with Xbox 360 nt even kinetic buy ps4
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by iamord(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
texazzpete:

This looks nothing like Halo.

There was a gun pic which looked similar
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by orilex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow. This is so cool. Technology has really gone far. And how does Goodluck relate to this? Wow. This is so cool. Technology has really gone far. And how does Goodluck relate to this? Wow. This is so cool. Technology has really gone far. And how does Goodluck relate to this?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by DYKA: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hahahahaha! THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE. NAIJA[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1837140_img20141103wa0006_jpeg4431712a7771a85dd54b0adc02658a61
This image says it all! When you are telling Nigerians to desist from 419 they wouldn't listen. Bunch of criminals. Let me get any of you scamming somebody and I will send you to jail! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by binie: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2014
rezy15:
Just secured the latest in the COD series and I have to say its looking beautiful so far. Seems the rumours about Nigeria being in the game are true. Even on my Xbox360 the CGI's are solid. This is a must for all you shooters out there. My prognosis: if Blackops 2 and Ghosts ever had a child together, this would be it!!!

Happening only when Jonathan is the president of FRN.

GEJ is working

PDP till.......
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by soulglo: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Some men and their toys. I can't even pretend to understand.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by oyindelacreme(f): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Very cool
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by IamDanto7(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2014
I don't have xbox360 but can this game work on my windows 8 laptop? its a COREi3 and has xbox360 in built
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by wordbank(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2014
Gan gan!! War start! Kpishan kpishan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.