Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Top Nigerian Makeup Artists - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (137164 Views)

MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ayoronke(f): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2009
smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ayoronke(f): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2009
This is AY, a very good but not yet popular make up artist, i got her no on this platform, now she is not just my trainer but also mentor, u can call her on 080 34716244

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ronkusgene: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
Nice blending work, though her eye brows aren't so obvious.
Has anyone heard of moronke? She is hot with a flair for simplicity. Her headgear is also very elegant. Does make-up training as well. Check out her profile at www.moronke.com. or call her hotline - +234(0)7035273339.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by BEHOLDAFRICA: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
Behold Africa make up studio is an indigeneous company based in lagos in Nigeria.It was found out of a burning desire to develop superior performance and elegance daliy rituals of make up in 2007 by oluwabusola and oluwakemi Dagunduro.

For more information: call 08033908954, 08029489545. email: contact@beholdafrica.com, website: www.beholdafrica.com

Address: Primal Tek Plaza
Block C suite 18
opp iju garage
Pen cenema, Agege
Lagos.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Soeva: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2009
Hey Gorgeous

I kinda like yr take on things and how you responded to adefaces.
I was wondering if there was a way I could contact you as I see you are a wedding planner.
I hope you are still in the business as I may need yr services.I joined this site so I cud contact you.
Many thanks.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by adefaces: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2009
gorgoeos: there's no beef here o.Seems u have alot in u to unleash.I didnt defame anyones character or image i merely stated my personal experiences.Back to you,u mentioned youre not an artist ,so why the judgement scores.Maybe we both r getting accross the same category. Yes i'm a freelance artist with lise( no regrets),i like the lise products like i used to like mary k but is there something wrong in loving a brand or company?I guess you dont maybe thats why you picked the name lise from my thread.Yes,my wedding makeup was done by a lise makeup artist, i also trained at lise beauty,use their products and i'm also a religious sales representative,just like tj2000 from house of tara .These 3 makeup artist u mentioned,beyound faces,banke ,tara & lise get along pretty well the last time i checked at an event i attended recently and this past months city pple mentioned banke and lise working together.so if my words did hurt anyone i wasnt aware of it at all and didnt mean to hurt anyone,But u.And since youre not an artist does it make sense scoring them,lets simply know who you are then maybe we wont comment on the scores.
Dont be offended o.I love lise beauty range********do u have that city pple issue u mentioned,if u do pls kindly post it up so we can all read?
Try to loosen up a bit no ones trying to judge you ,i guess u can do that all by urself.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kendra47: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
ahhh,haaba madam gorgeous d judge! u r vry funny on all dis ur findins nd thngs.Pls jst take it easy abeg, dnt scare us upcoming artists, dis industry is big enough. nd even abroad its not dis intense,abi is it . encouragement is all we nd not bastardising eachother on nairaland,life isnt complicated its people dat mke it that way sad.
adefaces pls chill,we all love lise too but u shouldnt engage in combat with pple like gorgeous,she is one of those people that cnt be trusted b'cos reading her comments she sounds not quite right kindoff.wedding planner my foot,wat is her name and business ploy is my concern . nd i do hav a copy of the mag wiv the artilcle of banke and lise,there was jst an issue of a hypened headline,the entire article was just about comparison of the brands and their owner but just a clear view statemt dat bmpro was launched long after lise came out,and are both exclusive brands from the sme manufacturers.hence lise has a new exclusive manufacturing compny.
pleaaaaaaaaase stop diging out for snakes were there arnt any guys,

NAIJA MAKEUP ARTISTS,THE LORD IS ALL OUR STRENGTH AND WE SHALL ALL PROGRESS IN THIS COUNTRY ND INDUSTRY SIGNIFICANTLY.IJN
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Ese4lyf: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2009
amen!.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by wonuface: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
there are makeup artist and there are makeup artist, banke mesida, tara, unviel, romoke. facial beauty expert is another new makeup artist in town you can check her out at her studio in mokola or call her on 08034822410, she's really good and she have done some couple of jobs that are really nice
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by shaz17: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2009
I think Bimpe Ogunmakin is one of the best and most experienced artists in Nigeria today. Her work is beautiful and natural and of international standard. She is also very open to sharing her knowledge and expertise with any of the aspiring make up artist who have been fortunate to train under her. I wish her the best in her future endeavours. She is destined to become a household name.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by JJYOU: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
kendra47:

ahhh,haaba madam gorgeous d judge! u r vry funny  on all dis ur findins nd thngs.Pls jst take it easy abeg, dnt scare us upcoming artists, dis industry is big enough. nd even abroad its not dis intense,abi is it . encouragement  is all we nd not bastardising eachother on nairaland,life isnt complicated its people dat mke it that way sad.
adefaces pls chill,we all love lise too but u shouldnt engage in combat with pple like gorgeous,she is one of those people that cnt be trusted b'cos reading her comments she sounds not quite right kindoff.wedding planner my foot,wat is her name and business ploy is my concern . nd i do hav a copy of the mag wiv the artilcle of banke and lise,there was jst an issue of a hypened headline,the entire article was just about comparison of the brands and their owner but just a clear view statemt dat bmpro was launched long after lise came out,and are both exclusive brands from the sme manufacturers.hence lise has a new exclusive manufacturing compny.
pleaaaaaaaaase stop diging out for snakes were there arnt any guys,

NAIJA MAKEUP ARTISTS,THE LORD IS ALL OUR STRENGTH AND WE SHALL ALL PROGRESS IN THIS COUNTRY ND INDUSTRY SIGNIFICANTLY.IJN
[size=15pt]has it got to the stage we cannot say[/size] [size=48pt]
in Jesus name
[/size] [size=15pt]openly on NL?[/size]
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kendra47: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2009
hmm , @ jjyou
least u knw wat it meant, Did it feel like brain surgery to u bef4 deciphering it , lol

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.Amennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by nwakula: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2009
Apart from Hadassah in Owerri, does anybody know a good make-up artist in Owerri? Do all make-up artists do thye bride's hair as well or is this extra. Seeking a little help.

I am finding it difficcult finding vendors in Owerri,

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by besteps(f): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2009
Hey, everyone, am looking for a makeup school here in benin city, any help?
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by agnesia: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
Bimpe Ogunmakin is a fantastic make up artist, and she also runs a modeling agency,she's being doing all our make up forever, as far as we are concerned(i'm speaking on behalf of all nigerian models,both within and out)SHE IS THE BEST,and she's the nicest of all the make up artist we know in this industry.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
Lise is really unprofessional
she's a friend on FB There was a period in time she kept on updating her status to spite whoever was copying her makeup styles with very abusive words!
It was so irritating at a point
she was saying stuff like : You can't be like me, I am better than you etc

Initially I did not know who she was reffering to, but reading this thread I realise it was Banke!!

Na wa 4 u o Lise
Khaki no be leather o and Banke is a million times better than you
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by GoodVision: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
Contact me if you want to use a website to promote you beauty business. I guarantee you a successful website not just a website. Contact Seun 07030101013
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kendra47: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2009
Replying ''AYSOMETHING'''S THREAD:

YOU TALK ABOUT BEING UNPROFESSIONAL DID YOU GO TO LAW SCHOOL OR ARE YOU PSYCHIC?? WHY DO PPLE LIKE YOU TRY TO CREATE BEEF WHERE THERES NONE ,I THINK YOU HAVE BIG PROBLEM CALLED JELOUSY,ENVY AND U NEED ATTN AND CANT GET ENOUGH ON FBOOK AND NEED TO BE HERE.( MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU) .YES SHES MY BOSS AND SO WHAT? FOR THE RECORD MRS CREATE A FIGHT AMONGST PPLE WHERE THERE IS NONE ( THAT ISSUE U ARE SO BLINDEDLY TELLING PPLE HERE WAS A MAKEUP ARTIST USING HER HARD END WORKS,PICS & THINGS FOR HER OWN BENEFIT AND WE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT, AND IT WAS NOT BANKE FYI) I PRESUME YOU MIGHT EVEN BE THE ACCUSED PERSON AND WRITING UP THIS RUBBISH BECAUSE WE FOUND OUT(YOU CAN COPY ANYONES STYLE IN THIS INDUSTRY IF ITS WORTH COPYING BUT STEALING THEIR PICS AS YOURS IS JUST DAMN PETTY THEIVING)TO BE CERTIFIED,TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN THE UNITED STATES IS NOT BEANS MY DEAR!

AND IF YOU ARE BANKES FRIEND ON FACEBOOK TOO,YOU WILL REMEMBER AS WELL, HER GOING THRU THE SAME ORDEAL WHEN SOME NGOZI CHICK IN NAIJA BUT SHES NOW IN AMERICA DID THE SAME THING TO HER AND EVEN WORSE .IT WAS ALL OVER FBOOK TOO COZ I SAW IT AND EXPERIENCED THE INSULTS/DENIALS ALLOVER FBOOK IT WAS A MESSY ONE COZ HER FRIEND DUG IN IT TOO AND THEY REALLY CURSED HER I FELT FOR HER. (SO AUNTY 'AY SUMTHING' YOU JUST DEY BEEF LISE BECAUSE U PERSONALLY DONT LIKE HER,HONEY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF)!!!

IF LISE IS YOUR FRIEND ON FBOOK PLS TAKE HER OFF YOUR FRIEND LIST COZ WE'LL TAKE YOU OFF SOON,THERE R TONS OF WAYS OF KNOWING WHO U ARE .AGAIN FOR THE RECORD THERE IS NO BEEF BTWN ''BANKE MESHIDA LAWAL AND ENI LISE BALOGUN''.THEY ARE BOTH GREAT PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS THAT HAS HELPED THE MAKEUP ARTIST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA GROW, SO PLEASE APPRECIATE THEM AND NOT BASTARDIZE THEM. AND PLS ALWAYS FIND OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS,PPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES WE TRY TO AVOID IN THIS INDUSTRY, STOP KILLING PEOPLES JOY. BY THE WAY YOUR NAME STARTS WITH AY AND LAST NAME STARTS WITH A,

PPLE LETS BE POSITIVE,IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK.THATS WHY ITS CALLED FBOOK YOU CAN WRITE WATEVA YOU PLEASE ON YOUR STATUS WHO THE HELL ARE TO JUDGE PPLE BY THEIR STATUS, IF YOU WERE A LAWYER ,TRUST ME U WONT HAVE A CLIENT @ ALL.

SEASONS GREETINGS!!!
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ladygaga(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
tara fela durotoye of course
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
kendra47:

Replying ''AYSOMETHING'''S THREAD:

YOU TALK ABOUT BEING UNPROFESSIONAL DID YOU GO TO LAW SCHOOL OR ARE YOU PSYCHIC??

With this opening sentence of yours, you have given yourself away.

You have shown you are nothing but an illiterate who’s life ambition is to become a cheap celebrity make –up artist and is trying to achieve the dream by sucking up to LISE and worshipping the ground she walks on. For that reason, I promise not to use any abusive words on you in the course of my post, even though you have repeatedly done that in your posts.

Is it only lawyers that decide unprofessionalism I laugh in French. grin

Why are you screaming?? Don't you know typing in CAPS is screaming. My dear, I am not shouting o. Let's take things one after the other.

kendra47:

WHY DO PPLE LIKE YOU TRY TO CREATE BEEF WHERE THERES NONE ,I THINK YOU HAVE BIG PROBLEM CALLED JELOUSY,ENVY AND U NEED ATTN AND CANT GET ENOUGH ON FBOOK AND NEED TO BE HERE.( MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU) .

Another silly comment, Jealous of what, envious of what??
Is Nairaland the place to get attention? my dear I use a username and no one knows me here so getting attention is out of the question.

In this day and age where people are running away from FB for privacy sake, you in your ignorant mind think I am seeking attention. Again I laugh in French. grin

kendra47:

YES SHES MY BOSS AND SO WHAT? FOR THE RECORD MRS CREATE A FIGHT AMONGST PPLE WHERE THERE IS NONE ( THAT ISSUE U ARE SO BLINDEDLY TELLING PPLE HERE WAS A MAKEUP ARTIST USING HER HARD END WORKS,PICS & THINGS FOR HER OWN BENEFIT AND WE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT, AND IT WAS NOT BANKE FYI)

Ok it wasn’t Banke. Congratulations on that.

As an entrepreneur, one of the major challenges of a business is being copied and having competition all around you. (just in case you are not aware, let me enlighten you). The Make-up business in Nigeria is not left out and at this point all the make up artists in Nigeria are dealing with the issue of competition. No matter how big you are, you must face the problem.

If you are as good as you claim, then you have to find other productive ways of keeping yourself at the top. People would copy and still copy you, so if you think fighting is the way out, then you have to think again. That means you are going to keep fighting to protect your name and obviously, that does more damage than good
If Lise has very good friends, (not backside-kissers like you who are with her because of what you stand to gain) I am sure they would have told her that her approach to the issue is not the best way out of it.

kendra47:

I PRESUME YOU MIGHT EVEN BE THE ACCUSED PERSON AND WRITING UP THIS RUBBISH BECAUSE WE FOUND OUT(YOU CAN COPY ANYONES STYLE IN THIS INDUSTRY IF ITS WORTH COPYING BUT STEALING THEIR PICS AS YOURS IS JUST DAMN PETTY THEIVING)TO BE CERTIFIED,TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN THE UNITED STATES IS NOT BEANS MY DEAR!

My dear, I am not a make-up artist so I am not your target (sorry about that). Once again, if people copy your style, be thankful that you are recognised and try out brand new business ideas. You can send the person a private warning if you really feel she must know. Washing dirty linen in public has never been the best way out.

kendra47:

AND IF YOU ARE BANKES FRIEND ON FACEBOOK TOO,YOU WILL REMEMBER AS WELL, HER GOING THRU THE SAME ORDEAL WHEN SOME NGOZI CHICK IN NAIJA BUT SHES NOW IN AMERICA DID THE SAME THING TO HER AND EVEN WORSE .IT WAS ALL OVER FBOOK TOO COZ I SAW IT AND EXPERIENCED THE INSULTS/DENIALS ALLOVER FBOOK IT WAS A MESSY ONE COZ HER FRIEND DUG IN IT TOO AND THEY REALLY CURSED HER I FELT FOR HER. (SO AUNTY 'AY SUMTHING' YOU JUST DEY BEEF LISE BECAUSE U PERSONALLY DONT LIKE HER,HONEY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF)!!!

So because Banke and Ngozi had a fight on facebook, all other makeup artists must fight as well?? Answer the question o.
Did they win medals or awards from the fights?? Did it solve the problem?? You said it yourself that it was messy and all that. Is that what you guys wanted to achieve as well??

As par beefing Lise, you must be dreaming. I personally don't like someone I don't know or ever met in my life?My dear have a re-think o. She is one of the many young ladies I respect in Nigeria. She is a mother and has achieved a lot for herself both locally and internationally. My dear, look for another excuse. I am not beefing LISE for any reason. The fact that I don’t worship her like you do does not mean I don’t respect her in my little way.

kendra47:

IF LISE IS YOUR FRIEND ON FBOOK PLS TAKE HER OFF YOUR FRIEND LIST COZ WE'LL TAKE YOU OFF SOON,THERE R TONS OF WAYS OF KNOWING WHO U ARE .AGAIN FOR THE RECORD THERE IS NO BEEF BTWN ''BANKE MESHIDA LAWAL AND ENI LISE BALOGUN''.THEY ARE BOTH GREAT PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS THAT HAS HELPED THE MAKEUP ARTIST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA GROW, SO PLEASE APPRECIATE THEM AND NOT BASTARDIZE THEM. AND PLS ALWAYS FIND OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS,PPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES WE TRY TO AVOID IN THIS INDUSTRY, STOP KILLING PEOPLES JOY.

I am not on her friends list on FB has a friend but has a customer (maybe in the future).You guys can go ahead and remove me. How does that change the price of fish in the market?? I am happy there is no beef between Banke and Lise. Very good, that’s what we always want to hear.

I have known what the whole story has been all along, Lise told everyone the story via FB so there was never a point at which I jumped into conclusion. It was from comments here on NL that I gathered it was Banke. I guess I was wrong, my apologies for that.

As par killing people’s joy, the God I serve would not let that be my portion. I am happy for them and I pray for their continual growth but I won't idolise them.

kendra47:

BY THE WAY YOUR NAME STARTS WITH AY AND LAST NAME STARTS WITH A,

Am I supposed to start shivering because you know who I am?. You make me laugh. You are just a young girl seeking to succeed in the make-up world. I told you myself that I was Lise’s friend on FB and I knew you would take it upon yourself to discover who I was. I was right.
As par who I am, let me give you a big clue. I don’t want you to stress yourself or do any guess work. When I was to get married in 2008, I put my invite on FB and Lise sent me a message as par make-up. I told her my good friend EWAR was going to do it. And she replied politely saying that’s OK and best regards to EWAR. Now that you know who I am, go ahead and do your worst. Thank God nobody knows me.

kendra47:

PPLE LETS BE POSITIVE,IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK.THATS WHY ITS CALLED FBOOK YOU CAN WRITE WATEVA YOU PLEASE ON YOUR STATUS WHO THE HELL ARE TO JUDGE PPLE BY THEIR STATUS, IF YOU WERE A LAWYER ,TRUST ME U WONT HAVE A CLIENT @ ALL.

Let me advice you, because I am pretty sure Lise did not send you, she is too exposed (TO BE CERTIFIED, TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN THE UNITED STATES IS NOT BEANS MY DEAR) to involve herself in such. You have just taken it upon yourself to idolise her. Good for you!! One thing is sure; you need a lot of exposure yourself.

To bad, you won’t always get positive feedback. As a business owner, you’ll get both positive and negative comments, infact more of the negative. What do you do?? You take all on board and use the useful ones to climb to higher heights. If you intend to fight everyone that says anything negative about you, then u will spend all your quality time fighting. If you fight everyone that copies your work, then you’ll fight forever.

You have the right to write whatever you wish on your FB status, but don’t forget, people are watching. If you are a celeb then it’s different, people are double watching you. Whether you like it or not, they can make or break you because they are your customers.

kendra47:

SEASONS GREETINGS!!!

Seasons Greetings to you too.

Come to NL a bit more often, you'll learn a thing or two. Don't just log in once a month to attack people and dissapper. It would do you a lot of good. my regards to your madam LISE.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kendra47: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
PLEASE DONT CRUCIFY ME FOR HAVING A MENTOR.IS IT A SIN TO ACTUALLY LIKE SOMEONE OR HER COMPANY?.I DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM BUT YOU SEEM TO BE WRITING ALL THIS OUT OF SPITE AND IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A PERSONAL VEAGEANCE AGAINST LISE YOU WONT BE ALL UPSET WITH UR WRITTEN CONTENTS. BUT GIVE DUES TO THOSE THAT DESRVE THEM. IVE BEEN TO 2 MAKEUP SCHOOLS AND I'VE DISCOVERED I PREFER LISE,IVE LEARNT MORE THAN MAKEUP FROM HER AND SO HAS OTHERS AND I THANK HER AND LOVE HER FOR IT.PLEASE STILL DONT CRUCIFY ME FOR THAT TOO. ALL SUCCESS IS IN GODS HANDS AND PEOPLE WILL SUCCEED OR FAIL.''WITH THE LIKES OF YOU''
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN ALL YOU DO,BUT PLEASE DONT CONTINUE TO BE BITTER,ITS NOT WORTH IT. STILL NOT BEEFING YOU,YOU CANT INSULT OR HATE SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW ,IT JUST DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!

HAVE A LUVLY WEEK!.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
kendra47:

PLEASE DONT CRUCIFY ME FOR HAVING A MENTOR.IS IT A SIN TO ACTUALLY LIKE SOMEONE OR HER COMPANY?.I DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM BUT YOU SEEM TO BE WRITING ALL THIS OUT OF SPITE AND IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A PERSONAL VEAGEANCE AGAINST LISE YOU WONT BE ALL UPSET WITH your WRITTEN CONTENTS. BUT GIVE DUES TO THOSE THAT DESRVE THEM. IVE BEEN TO 2 MAKEUP SCHOOLS AND I'VE DISCOVERED I PREFER LISE,IVE LEARNT MORE THAN MAKEUP FROM HER AND SO HAS OTHERS AND I THANK HER AND LOVE HER FOR IT.PLEASE STILL DONT CRUCIFY ME FOR THAT TOO. ALL SUCCESS IS IN GODS HANDS AND PEOPLE WILL SUCCEED OR FAIL.''WITH THE LIKES OF YOU''
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN ALL YOU DO,BUT PLEASE DONT CONTINUE TO BE BITTER,ITS NOT WORTH IT. STILL NOT BEEFING YOU,YOU CANT INSULT OR HATE SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW ,IT JUST DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!

HAVE A LUVLY WEEK!.

That's a much better and civilised reply Sweetheart.

I am not crucifying you or the fact that you have a mentor. Infact the best way to succeed in life is to have a successful person you look up to but don't be too quick to attack anyone that says anything wrong about her. The only person to be worshipped is GOD, respect people but don't idolise them.

She is a public figure thereby subject to public scrutiny whether good or bad which has to be taken in good faith.

Read my posts well and u'll realise there is not an atom of spite in it, it was just a bit of advice on how to keep your business at the top. I am not a bitter person and the last thing that would make me sad is an arguement on NL. I come here everyday and I love it.

Why should I hate or envy anyone, the Lord has been good to me and once again I say i respect LISE and all her achievements. I do not have any personal vengenance against LISE because I don't know her or ever met her. I only saw what I thought was wrong and I pointed it out to you.

Let's end it on a good note, I apologise if I hurt you or your madam in anyway, no offence intended. Wish you guys all the best.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
Glad it all ended on a good note. kiss
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by babyx(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
Just went thru this thread from bottom to top. Did not find it very informative as i expected, to much trade-in-words. Haba Artist, give ur mentors a break. It is all ARTISTRY, and i have come to understand that make up as an art is expressed in various forms, from the use of eye shadows to powders and other tricks that bring out the beauty in the client.
I have max respect for those who have found their ART style and are expressing it (victims?, clients) :-)
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by folashade7: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
please who has Bayo haastrop and unveil's contact I need it urgently thanks
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by noria(f): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2009
if u want this look it was not snapped wit a proffessional camera and no air brushing contact beauty cook studio at no 40b commercial avenue sabo yaba or call 08055519211 /08025118559.or check ot her group page on face book

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by TEEZERO(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
I read recently in New African Woman of black British international make up artist, Eryca Freemantle (www.facethefacts.co.uk), exploring the possibilities of doing some work in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa this year. She is a household name in the UK, and according to the New African Woman, has an interesting story too. She was hit by a car over 25 years ago and her dream of becoming a model was cut short. She had 100 scars on her face. That is how Providence took her to make up artistry.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by TEEZERO(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by mustamore: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
have you guys herd of "Dolagreen House" she is upcoming,classy, and definatly affordable. aparently shes new in town but def good. she did my friends wedding makeup and it was brilliant. ladies she puts d word classy in the dictionary and has a chicky toch to her makeup. il upload a pic of my friend so u guys can see it. shes good!.n very mobile. her contact number is 08085771298. u guys shud call> plus shes pretty and very nice
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by salsadiva1: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
yes i actually herd of her from a cousin, saw her pict too. shes pretty and young and also brands herself well. makes u want to b an artist too.lol she hasnt done makeup for me tho, but iv herd only good stuff about her. lets give our upcoming stars a chance pls!!!. my best friend is gettn married in a few weeks n il want to gve a =her a makeup weddn present with "dolagreen house" 08085771298 ?
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by nerds: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2010
pls does anybody know ukpo darlington, he won a t.v show called enterprenur , i will really like to have his phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.