Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. (734 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / 8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health. / 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by anthonygcafrica: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello nairalanders,
I just secured a new job in an ICT firm as a trainee project officer and my first litmus test by my MD is to write a detailed report on the nigeria health sector; what it has and what it needs to have.
I have browsed all i can get and i have no other place to look than to come down here to the gurus in this field to help me out.
I am expecting your prompt help to my request.
Thanks all.
smiley
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by anthonygcafrica: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
16 views and no comment?? haba Nairalanders, help me out naaaa. i am begging the gurus here.
Thanks in advance
smiley
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.html
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by kalet55(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
How much per article
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by anthonygcafrica: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2014
kalet55:
How much per article
hmmmmnn. you cant be serious..lols. please help me out. i need something i can write .
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by mekzyjoe(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hw much so I can help u out..all na hustle
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by anthonygcafrica: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2014
mekzyjoe:
Hw much so I can help u out..all na hustle
lols
Re: I Am Writing A Report And I Am In Need Of Articles/Reports On Health In Nigeria. by anthonygcafrica: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
heyyyyyyyyy

(1) (Reply)

N2bn NHIS Money Trapped In Customs / Please, Where Do I Report This? / Please Help! I Get Electric Shocks Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.