Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. (9076 Views)

You Won't Believe The Birthday Surprise A Boyfriend Gave His Cheating Girlfriend / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Romantic Birthday Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Please readers, be patient and read this long piece carefully then comment.

Yesterday was my birthday and it came with a lot of surprises which was discovered today.

He stole my money and used part of it to give me a treat.

After work yesterday, I went for rehearsals then afterwards returned to my house with no intentions to go out, even though it was my day.

I was tired and needed to sleep. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I ushered him in with a friendly hug, he was my chyker who was hell-bent on dating me.

I offered him a seat on my bed (no chair). My phone rang, I picked up and answered the caller. It was one of my girl friends, she asked me to meet her outside the compound. I excused myself and went outside.

I returned in less than 10minutes to find him "fake-sleeping" on my bed. I nudged him to get up and with a funny glitter in eyes, he wished me a happy birthday and also offered to take me out.

I declined severally with an excuse that I was tired and needed rest but he succeeded after bugging me.

We went out to a spot, I only asked for a bottle of Snapp drink after he bought suya. After everything, he dropped me at my house and left. I didn't even change my clothes before sleeping.

With intentions of going to work late this today, I woke up past 8am. Prepared for work, but when I picked up my hand bag, I found it opened (maybe I didn't close it lastnight, I thought), I withdrew my purse to get some cash.

Lo and behold! It was missing. I removed every items and shook the purse so that all items within could drop off. Unfortunately, the money didn't drop off.

Then it dawn on me that it has been stolen. Who? Became a question. After putting three suspects on my mind, I analyzed in my head the 3 of them and found out that 2 were innocent because after rehearsals with those 2, I used part of the money to purchase some items. Getting home, I arranged my bag, recounted the cash and zipped my bag.

After seeing my friend outside yesterday, I didn't bother to check why my bag was opened. It was today I noticed that the zip was set asunder. No wonder he had a stewpid glitter in his eyes lastnight.

So he is my prime suspect. What should I do to him? I don't want to confront him because he'll surely deny it, but I'll let him know my money was stolen.

I couldn't cry, but I only laughed in amusement.

Friends, how should I go about it, making sure I regain my money?

My birthday left me with a surprise indeed. He stole my money and used part of it to give me a treat.

Matured advice needed.
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
U are a matured lady and the only matured advice i will give to u is to forgive him, shun d guy nd move on with ur life....simple...

13 Likes

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by dhardline(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
This one strong o...

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by iCool(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Your story made me laugh. That's one bold thief! grin

Forget the part about making sure you regain your money wetin don loss don loss

Let him know you lost money after his visit and it is not a nice thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
U are a matured lady and the only matured advice i will give to u is to forgive him, shun d guy nd move on with ur life....simple...
my dear,have you voted for me? If not,simply click on this link and type i vote jennimma. www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Agybabe,do vote too. Thank u so much
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by hizson(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
it depends on ur relationship with him...both of you may be so playful that he did it out of d fun of it..if nt then mayb he has other thoughts on his mind

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by lurex2rhyme(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
ist of all hw much did he steal.? secondly u shld knw pple u let into ur home. if is below 5k let him go away wit it.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
You can ask him about it, u can smile while saying it just to reduce tension, do it in an open place but no-one should be within listening distance.
You have to do this to avoid future occurence.

OR you can ignore yhe situation and just be more careful while you are around him.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Amadioha eiiiiii shocked chyker turned thief?
See falling of hand....
Confront him oooo
Infact ask him if he stole or money (that must Be after you've done a serious cleaning and search for the bag ), that way you will permanently get rid of him.

Ole like him...

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by xamster(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ 1st happy birthdae....the thing iz, since you're sure he took it, confronting him bout it shouldn't be a prob. but if however he denies it, just frree the comic guy & keep arms-length from him.
if not, babe, next time it cud be ur ATM!!

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Princecalm(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ask him politely if he took money from your bag since you are sure he must have been the one that took it.If he denies it then,it is a revelation that the person you call your BF is not responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Flamesfly(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol, just let the money go, bt make d guy know say, your money lost cheesy

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by 100Cents: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
How much did he steal ?

He is a shameless young man for stealing from a woman..

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
thank you. But of all days, why my birthday?
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Rexphobia(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Maybe you should tell how much he stole first

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
iCool:

I have. He pretended about it
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
hizson:
it depends on ur relationship with him...both of you may be so playful that he did it out of d fun of it..if nt then mayb he has other thoughts on his mind
like?
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
lurex2rhyme:
ist of all hw much did he steal.? secondly u shld knw pple u let into ur home. if is below 5k let him go away wit it.
it's more than 5k
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
You can ask him about it, u can smile while saying it just to reduce tension, do it in an open place but no-one should be within listening distance.
You have to do this to avoid future occurence.

OR you can ignore yhe situation and just be more careful while you are around him.
ok. Thanks
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
3cycle:
Amadioha eiiiiii shocked chyker turned thief?
See falling of hand....
Confront him oooo
Infact ask him if he stole or money (that must Be after you've done a serious cleaning and search for the bag ), that way you will permanently get rid of him.

Ole like him...
my dear ah tire o
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agybabe:

thank you. But of all days, why my birthday?
lol, ppo r just stupidly annoyin sha...

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
xamster:
@ 1st happy birthdae....the thing iz, since you're sure he took it, confronting him bout it shouldn't be a prob. but if however he denies it, just frree the comic guy & keep arms-length from him.
if not, babe, next time it cud be ur ATM!!
God forbid
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
Ask him politely if he took money from your bad since you are sure he must have been the one that took it.If he denies it then,it is a revelation that the person you call your BF is not responsible.
he's not my boyfriend. He's a wanna be
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Flamesfly:
Lol, just let the money go, bt make d guy know say, your money lost cheesy
okay o
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
100Cents:
How much did he steal ?

He is a shameless young man for stealing from a woman..
you wan return am? Na miserable 7k o

very shameless.
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by adepiero: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
iCool:

Seconded cool

and in addition, reed yourself from the thief or else he might steal your heart next!

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rexphobia:
Maybe you should tell how much he stole first
wanna refund me the 7k?
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by UnknownT: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Just cal him n tell him that u have accepted to date him, then make sure u get from him d amount he stole(no give am sex oh) indirectly via outing, recharge card n hair money, after u don collect ur money finish, tell him d truth and break up wit him

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agybabe:

wanna refund me the 7k?
you made a big mistake, how could you have allowed a stranger into your house?
7k is alot of money especially this "mber month" when one needs every kobo for business and xmas things.
ndo

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by iCool(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agybabe:

I have. He pretended about it

Pretended?? He is damn bold! shocked

Thought it must have been a joke as suggested by one reply.
Take heart, you just got saved from a heart robber. . . [s]atleast you see one bottle drink from inside the money[/s]

Happy Birthday in arrears.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by lurex2rhyme(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agybabe:

it's more than 5k
is obvious dat u cant judge a book by it cover dear. if dat guy get dat tinz mind he is nt 2 be trusted oo he can be a rapist in disguise ooo. 4get d money bt if u r such of no harm or attack u can ask him though dat will do more harm dan gud cuz he wont return it.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Kolade354(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agybabe:
Please readers, be patient and read this long piece carefully then comment.

Yesterday was my birthday and it came with a lot of surprises which was discovered today.

He stole my money and used part of it to give me a treat.

After work yesterday, I went for rehearsals then afterwards returned to my house with no intentions to go out, even though it was my day.

I was tired and needed to sleep. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I ushered him in with a friendly hug, he was my chyker who was hell-bent on dating me.

I offered him a seat on my bed (no chair). My phone rang, I picked up and answered the caller. It was one of my girl friends, she asked me to meet her outside the compound. I excused myself and went outside.

I returned in less than 10minutes to find him "fake-sleeping" on my bed. I nudged him to get up and with a funny glitter in eyes, he wished me a happy birthday and also offered to take me out.

I declined severally with an excuse that I was tired and needed rest but he succeeded after bugging me.

We went out to a spot, I only asked for a bottle of Snapp drink after he bought suya. After everything, he dropped me at my house and left. I didn't even change my clothes before sleeping.

With intentions of going to work late this today, I woke up past 8am. Prepared for work, but when I picked up my hand bag, I found it opened (maybe I didn't close it lastnight, I thought), I withdrew my purse to get some cash.

Lo and behold! It was missing. I removed every items and shook the purse so that all items within could drop off. Unfortunately, the money didn't drop off.

Then it dawn on me that it has been stolen. Who? Became a question. After putting three suspects on my mind, I analyzed in my head the 3 of them and found out that 2 were innocent because after rehearsals with those 2, I used part of the money to purchase some items. Getting home, I arranged my bag, recounted the cash and zipped my bag.

After seeing my friend outside yesterday, I didn't bother to check why my bag was opened. It was today I noticed that the zip was set asunder. No wonder he had a stewpid glitter in his eyes lastnight.

So he is my prime suspect. What should I do to him? I don't want to confront him because he'll surely deny it, but I'll let him know my money was stolen.

I couldn't cry, but I only laughed in amusement.

Friends, how should I go about it, making sure I regain my money?

My birthday left me with a surprise indeed. He stole my money and used part of it to give me a treat.

Matured advice needed.
if it were to be my sister i will tell him to show him red card i mean quit the relationship cos he fooled you by stealing and still speniding on you with that money. There are different ways a guy can cheat on a lady and i think this is one of them...........A thief will alwayz be a thief.........open ur wide eyes and date a responsible guy cos i think that guy is not responsible at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift / Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.