Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. (9077 Views)

You Won't Believe The Birthday Surprise A Boyfriend Gave His Cheating Girlfriend / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Romantic Birthday Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by mooremedia: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
set him up..... undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by wordbank(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
The guy is creative... another reason to love him d more grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2014
booqee:
#faints!
tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2014
kenex4ever:
sometimes d prime suspects r innocent after all. Forget about it n move on, with time, u will realize if he took it or somebody else. U can't rule out d possibility of him being innocent, just distance ur self from him. Am talking frm xperience though
okay. Thank you
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
mooremedia:
set him up..... undecided undecided
how? Give me hint
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
wordbank:
The guy is creative... another reason to love him d more grin
If it were you, would you love such person?
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Ok, so let me get this straight, you allowed a hot-blooded, seriously-minded chyker dude into ur privacy at night on ur birthday? He's not even ur bf, not nice!
Thank God he took only just money (not concluding though).
Still, meet him, tell him straight up (that's if you truly don't have feelings for him)
Ask him to return it, plain and simple. And if he denies or refuses to return it, learn your lesson and move on. It'll be a small price to pay for the lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Agybabe:
Please readers, be patient and read this long piece carefully then comment.

Yesterday was my birthday and it came with a lot of surprises which was discovered today.

He stole my money and used part of it to give me a treat.

After work yesterday, I went for rehearsals then afterwards returned to my house with no intentions to go out, even though it was my day.

I was tired and needed to sleep. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I ushered him in with a friendly hug, he was my chyker who was hell-bent on dating me.

I offered him a seat on my bed (no chair). My phone rang, I picked up and answered the caller. It was one of my girl friends, she asked me to meet her outside the compound. I excused myself and went outside.

I returned in less than 10minutes to find him "fake-sleeping" on my bed. I nudged him to get up and with a funny glitter in eyes, he wished me a happy birthday and also offered to take me out.

I declined severally with an excuse that I was tired and needed rest but he succeeded after bugging me.

We went out to a spot, I only asked for a bottle of Snapp drink after he bought suya. After everything, he dropped me at my house and left. I didn't even change my clothes before sleeping.

With intentions of going to work late this today, I woke up past 8am. Prepared for work, but when I picked up my hand bag, I found it opened (maybe I didn't close it lastnight, I thought), I withdrew my purse to get some cash.

Lo and behold! It was missing. I removed every items and shook the purse so that all items within could drop off. Unfortunately, the money didn't drop off.

Then it dawn on me that it has been stolen. Who? Became a question. After putting three suspects on my mind, I analyzed in my head the 3 of them and found out that 2 were innocent because after rehearsals with those 2, I used part of the money to purchase some items. Getting home, I arranged my bag, recounted the cash and zipped my bag.

After seeing my friend outside yesterday, I didn't bother to check why my bag was opened. It was today I noticed that the zip was set asunder. No wonder he had a stewpid glitter in his eyes lastnight.

So he is my prime suspect. What should I do to him? I don't want to confront him because he'll surely deny it, but I'll let him know my money was stolen.

I couldn't cry, but I only laughed in amusement.

Friends, how should I go about it, making sure I regain my money?

My birthday left me with a surprise indeed. He stole my money and used part of it to give me a treat.

Matured advice needed.
This is hilarious!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jx like cutehector said, forget him and move on but don't forget to click one button on him shift+delete

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Missmossy(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Chai! What kind of guy does that?

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Agybabe(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
Chai! What kind of guy does that?
That kinda guy
Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Missmossy(f): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Agybabe:

That kinda guy
Its a good thing you know now,happy birthday in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by alstacs(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
nairalife2013:
I lost a hundredK and told my parents my younger sister took it. She denied and I refused to believe her cos she was fond of taking my mom's little cash or my dad's at a moment's carelessness. I was awestruckd to discover d cash in my stacks of work files months later. I apologised to my sister and my parents and gave my sister 20k and taught her how to drive as compensation; I lost 49k inside my house one evening when I came bak from work. There was only my wife and my kids of 2n1 yr old. I keep money carelessly and my wife never touches a dime without tellin me. I was dumbfounded. If anyone had bn to my house that evening d person would hav bn "the thief." Behold, the next morning as I made to enter my car and drive out to work i saw d money just by d car door at d drv side; I thot some1 Stole my miniature handicam. I was sure it was charlton, my 14yr old nephew who recently took on strange annoying habbits Including playing soccer inside my palour... everywhere in d house was searched and he was d only one with an unquenchable liking for d handicam! A few months later, I found d cam INSIDE my suit pocket in d wardrobe..
. with all these, I hav com to terms with d phrase THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE. just let it go and be more careful next time.

This is the best post I've seen here. I actually wanted to write something similar but it wouldn't have been this good or comprehensive. everybody who wrote here was very certain that it was the guy.
We should all have the element of doubt.... It is healthy.
My one kobo

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. by Youngpo413: 8:10am On May 20, 2015
Agybabe:

you wan return am? Na miserable 7k o

very shameless.
Petty thief...all these small small boys sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. / Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.