Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice (13043 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
My gf is a sex addict ? I really need
advice please not a troll?
Yeah this is every guys dream until
the dream becomes a reality ..
Long story short , my gf wanted to
have a 3some with her twin , she
sends me pictures, we had the
3some at 3:00pm on d 1/11/14 ,
later She sends me a text +
more pictures at 7:39pm saying
she wants 1 on 1 sex and i didn't
reply.
Just to get an idea of what she is
sending me .. She sent me rated r
pictures which i can't show.
We've only been dating for 8
months , im her 1st & we've had sex
16 or more times ? Seriously what should
i do please help i kinda lyk her but
the sex is just getting annoying
sometimes.
The sex is great , its just that i get
tired she doesn't want to stop , shes
really tight & so well if you've ever
been with a tight girl then you would
know it feels like your d1ck stopped
working ..
Its been goin on for so long now but i really dnt know what da hell is wrong with her. her appetite for sex is too much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by acenazt: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
well my G.f is One hell of a sex addict too. it is not easy but u should let her know she is stressing u out. give her the best u can and if she persists ignore her
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by alabiyemmy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Crap.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Before I will advice you I need to see the pictures at least 2 may be you upload the pictures here. tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
wilsondave:
Before I will advice you I need to see the pictures at least 2 may be you upload the pictures here. tongue
dat will be a breach of privacy
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
bring your gf to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
acenazt:
well my G.f is One hell of a sex addict to. it is not easy but u should let her know she is stressing u out. give her the best u can and if she persists ignore her
hmm..it will be hard to leave her cos she's one hell of a hottie... i just need her to tone down her urge a little
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by chipatra: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
abeg i wan c pictures

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wonderlands:
bring your gf to me
thanks but no thanks
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by yungEX(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
picture or addonbilivit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Lordabas: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2014

Tell her to stop being a whorè. She should see a doctor asap. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by KELVINXY: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
I rather stick with a gf that is an addict than to deal with a gf that makes me beg for sex undecided......I will advice you to find a way to increase ur libdo and stop whining angry

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by acenazt: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
kendrick93:
hmm..it will be hard to leave her cos she's one hell of a hottie... i just need her to tone down her urge a little
then you have to work hard on building Ur stamina. I don't mind banging my lady for a whole night.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by ayusco85(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
kendrick93:
reply.
sometimes.
working ..
Its been goin on for so long now but i really dnt know what da hell is wrong with her. her appetite for sex is too much.

u poked her bear, face the music cheesy cheesy who send u disvirgin girl wey u no wan marry?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lordabas:

Tell her to stop being a whorè. She should see a doctor asap. undecided
she's a whoree because she likes sex? U must be high on cheap drugs.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
chipatra:
abeg i wan c pictures
I trust u will like to see it. lol
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
acenazt:
then you have to work hard on building Ur stamina. I don't mind banging my lady for a whole night.
dude my stamina is alryt.. but sometimes too much of everytin is bad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by amakufrancis(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
kendrick93:
reply.
sometimes.
working ..
you dy give her welll so?
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by kendrick93(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
you dy give her welll so?
of course.. if i didn't she won't keep beggin for more
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by amakufrancis(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
kendrick93:
of course.. if i didn't she won't keep beggin for more
i think she s now an ultimate in it, jas ranking her unlike 2go stars.
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Mckandre(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hm
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by chipatra: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
wilsondave:
I trust u will like to see it. lol
4 sure

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by wharlzywee(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
oya mk we see d pishure nw
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by acenazt: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
kendrick93:
dude my stamina is alryt.. but sometimes too much of everytin is bad
bros first time I banged my lady I didn't last up to 4 minutes. I felt Sooo bad. but just before sleep kicked in,I Asked her to get herself back and ride my cock again. she rode till she came. and I didn't have any problems keeping up. I later found out that after Ur first release,it takes some time before your dick gets its sensitivity back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by shigoslim(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
She need deliverance wink sharp, sharp before the symptoms persist cheesy. Bring her to me b4 it become EBOLA tongue

peace be unto her cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by philantoxx(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
u should give yourself a break abeg
its not a chore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by ted1741: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
she lets u bang her and her sister and ur her first, nonsense. don't believe u. i may be born in the night but certainly not last night. liar.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by dechandel(f): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thr..e.e.some with her sis shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by danchuzzy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
firstEVA:
she's a whoree because she likes sex? U must be high on cheap drugs.

either that or fake drugs. gringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Your gf is not a sex addict you are just lazy. Lets do the math

You guys have been dating for 8 months right, had sex 16 times or more ...so that means that on average you guys have sex 2 times a month undecided

Um no offence but 16 times even in one month isnt much... thats like 4 times a week which is okay for new couples.

I'm sorry but you need to increase your appetite angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice by mascot87(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kinkybraids:
Your gf is not a sex addict you are just lazy. Lets do the math

You guys have been dating for 8 months right, had sex 16 times or more ...so that means that on average you guys have sex 2 times a month undecided

Um no offence but 16 times even in one month isnt much... thats like 4 times a week which is okay for new couples.

I'm sorry but you need to increase your appetite angry

I salute u, that guy is very lazy. If not,how do u want to explain to d world that u are tired of satisfying ur babe?Lazy dude

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / 5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / A Nairalander Dukeprince50 Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.