Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) (5428 Views)

Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by idu1(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2014
We here in monaco dont knw him...... He look frustrated......
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2014
See that him wide mouth like satellite dish.. cheesy
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by luvlyqueen(f): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
we here in the US don't know him, what is samklef, is it the name of a mountain

no is d name of dat ur small something mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by experimentist: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2014
tellwisdom:
See paint wey dem suppose take paint house, na em this wan use paint mouth ...Ode sad
grin

Amebo!
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by experimentist: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Lordabas:

See as d guy resemble imported turkey
grin chai! From where?
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by experimentist: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2014
StrongPenis:
you sure say you no smoke weed so? speak for yourself broangry
grin smallpenis vs strongpenis.. I wan stake bet o!
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by experimentist: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:

no is d name of dat ur small something mtcheeeeeeeeew
grin I knw u'll like a very big strongpenis.
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by honeyad(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2014
Richiy:
This Sam Clef is very different from the one I saw in Molowo video. He needs to clean up o.

Owu na bastard
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by StrongPenis: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
I strongpenis challenge that small rat to a pen1s hitting battle. I'll make sure I use my strong and mighty odolondolo to completely annihilate him into abyss angry
experimentist:
why won't she like me? everyone woman loves a strongpenis grin
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2014
StrongPenis:
you sure say you no smoke weed so? speak for yourself broangry

my brother, remember our late father (chief Dr Hon pen.is), said you must always agree with me!!! angry
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:

my odonlodonlo is very flexible, while his own is strong, so mine is koboko, his own is fulani cane, so bros, which one is more painful grin
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by experimentist: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

my odonlodonlo is very flexible, while his own is strong, so mine is koboko, his own is fulani cane, so bros, which one is more painful grin
grin smallpenis vs strongpenis... Let the girls judge. Abi I resemble gay for ya eye?
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
grin smallpenis vs strongpenis... Let the girls judge. Abi I resemble gay for ya eye?

I tell you say I be gay I love pu.s.sy grin
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by Lordabas: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
grin chai! From where?

Congo cheesy
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by experimentist: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

I tell you say I be gay I love pu.s.sy grin
lol.. I love p u s s y too men, in fact, I rely on it.. Get your f u c k on bro wink
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by Richiy(f): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
honeyad:

Owu na bastard

I tell you.

Ah ah! Why you come resemble person wey I know??
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by honeyad(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Richiy:

I tell you.

Ah ah! Why you come resemble person wey I know??

Really? I'm not sure of your face tho.. I'll send you a pm smiley
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by Richiy(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2014
honeyad:

Really? I'm not sure of your face tho.. I'll send you a pm smiley

Lol. The guy was an identified player o. So you best not be him.
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by honeyad(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Richiy:

Lol. The guy was an identified player o. So you best not be him.

Which club e dey play for ? cheesy jus kidding.. At least he's not a terrorist... You look cute anyway...
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by Richiy(f): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2014
honeyad:

Which club e dey play for ? cheesy jus kidding.. At least he's not a terrorist... You look cute anyway...

He dey play for ladies united.

Not as cute as that your jersey sweater you have on. Walahi I could grab it and run.
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by honeyad(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Richiy:

He dey play for ladies united.

Not as cute as that your jersey sweater you have on. Walahi I could grab it and run.

Oya come grab it nd you don't need to run kiss...
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by luvlyqueen(f): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
wer did dis one come frm
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2014
choi! the hair no fit am sef. samclef, oya make we lipsoso grin
Re: Samklef Rocks Same Hairstyle With His Wife (Photos) by alexis007(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

I bought it there sad *cries*
NTOR!.....because say things cheap for there,shee?....The spirit of buying-undersold-things don punish you be dat.....(points @ his manhood)...wait till that thing shrinks to a 2mm rope in lenght and see if marieolae won't take your place as the fuc.ker while you take her place as the fuc.kee....I EVEN HEARD THAT SHE HAS PLANS FOR YOUR ANUS WITH A STRAP-ON DIL.DO

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Hard To Believe This Nigerian Woman Is 60 ( Photos) / Pres. Buhari's Daughter, Hanan Laments As She Shares Photo Of Yusuf's Accident / 10 Years After The Death Of Sam Loco Efe, See Pictures Of His Son Who Is A Lawye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.