Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded (629 Views)

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please / Pls I Need Sincere Advise / Please I Need Your Sincere Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded by haryana(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
so i am a widow with a child. i also am a muslim and young. i want to remarry and don't like the men who the men making advances so far for one reason or the other. but there is this Man i tend to admire and like so much. met him a couple of times but no plesantries exchanged between us. Don't want to make any move so its not misunderstood as being Desperate. He is married currently and they have 2 kids together. how should i go about this? i have his contact too.should i make a move? or what do i do.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
comfortable in my own skin
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by MrsBreezy(f): 11:20pm On Oct 29
He's married. Find someone else?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
I be Stuntin' With my Clique Getting Faded 'till we Trip
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by tutaboi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29
grin grin angry grin angry angry...#nooffense#
I respect those who respects me
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by samflexxy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29
Huh? undecided so you want to ruin somebody else marriage look for a single guy and make advances

Am sure you don't want to be branded as a husband snatcher

Anyways

Vote rozzay as miss nairaland 2014
you know what vote rozzay for miss nairaland 2014.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Ipledge(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29
MrsBreezy:
my phone is just charging,not powering... tongue,i will have to buy a new phone
Vote Rozay as miss nairaland 2014....where ur Rozay,show me ur RoZay #teamRozay
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Rooneyboy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29
MrsBreezy:

didn't u read her post well

she's a MUSLIM, the men can marry as many as 4 wives .

it's no issue with them
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
FREE 500MB BEING GIVEN OUT ON THIS THREAD https://www.nairaland.com/1972595/most-pocket-friendly-mtn-data, GET YOURS NOW ,WHATSAPP 08036998597
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by clemz85(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29
chai! who send me to come and learn English here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, Op there is a single guy out there who would be very ok for you please,

to avoid stories that touch.
if you want to live long, live like nothing is yours amidts all your getting even spouse or fiance ~ Clemz
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by MrCork: 11:30pm On Oct 29
haryana:
so i am a widow with a child. i also am a muslim and young. i want to remarry and don't like the men who the men making advances so far for one reason or the other. but there is this Man i tend to admire and like so much. met him a couple of times but no plesantries exchanged between us. Don't want to make any move so its not misunderstood as being Desperate. He is married currently and they have 2 kids together. how should i go about this? i have his contact too.should i make a move? or what do i do.

angry
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Light Skin females sll tje way! angry
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29
OP, you have not gotten to your final bus stop ooooo

If I may comprehend what you are saying, you mean the singles dudes who have been coming your way doesn't suit your taste but a married man with his own wife and kids suit your taste ?

I don't think you knw your purpose on earth (no offense)
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by MrsBreezy(f): 11:32pm On Oct 29
Rooneyboy:

it's no issue with them

Jeez doesn't mean it's compulsory.

Plus she has to lower her gaze.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by MrsBreezy(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29
Ipledge:
my phone is just charging,not powering... tongue,i will have to buy a new phone

Again ;O seriously? Well okay then
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by haryana(f): 11:36pm On Oct 29
tosyne2much:
OP, you have not gotten to your final bus stop ooooo

If I may comprehend what you are saying, you mean the singles dudes who have been coming your way doesn't suit your taste but a married man with his own wife and kids suit your taste ?

I don't think you knw your purpose on earth (no offense)
my kind of Man is Matured with a sense of responsibility and i am a muslim its no issue watsoever. I want a Husband and a Daddy to my child. the advances are from Married men too. No single Dude has made any advances.plus am not marrying to "destroy" their home.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Ipledge(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29
MrsBreezy:

Again ;O seriously? Well okay then
not now,next month grin grin grin,so sad but there is nothing i can do
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by haryana(f): 11:41pm On Oct 29
MrsBreezy:

Jeez doesn't mean it's compulsory.

Plus she has to lower her gaze.
zfunny. Trust me my gaze is very much lowered. grin But if you were in ma shoes you will understand that at some point in life you filter your wants fromyour needs.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by MrsBreezy(f): 11:52pm On Oct 29
Ipledge:
not now,next month grin grin grin,so sad but there is nothing i can do

Why so happy then?
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by MrsBreezy(f): 11:57pm On Oct 29
haryana:
zfunny. Trust me my gaze is very much lowered. grin But if you were in ma shoes you will understand that at some point in life you filter your wants fromyour needs.

Lol I understand but single guys are available. Id be more understanding if he approached you and suggested the relationship and you went for it. But imagine going to him and he refuses. Then he tells his wife and kids Lol I doubt you want that.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Ipledge(m): 12:23am On Oct 30
MrsBreezy:

Why so happy then?
because i gain alot,annd i can now fix an iphone
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Diseye29: 1:20am On Oct 30
If buth of u are muslim go 4 him at list ur religioun supot 4 wifes ,bt if he is a christine dnt go 4 him
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Equado(m): 1:27am On Oct 30
clemz85:
chai! who send me to come and learn English here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, Op there is a single guy out there who would be very ok for you please,

to avoid stories that touch.
she's a muslim so its ok to marry another womans husband
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by naijaboiy(m): 1:27am On Oct 30
You're a muslim...cool

Is he also a muslim too?

Does he intend to go for a second wife?

Do you think this will be acceptable by his current wife?

How will you feel if another woman comes to do the same if you were in the wife's shoes?

Take all these into considerations ma'am undecided
OMG embarassed
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Lorlaahlozz(f): 1:35am On Oct 30
Seriously!!! lipsrsealed
You know my name, not my story
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by naijaboiy(m): 2:10am On Oct 30
Lorlaahlozz:
Seriously!!! lipsrsealed
Hey where have you been? shocked
OMG embarassed
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by AbuMikey(m): 2:36am On Oct 30
--

Eleyi Gidi Gan shocked
We don't Dream Dreams, We Chase it. cool +I'm Allergic to _Bullshit
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Ilovenigeria: 3:31am On Oct 30
Chaiiii see children giving advice oooo buhahahahhaha
I am a transgendered....just pay as you go....buhahahahaha
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Waspy(m): 5:01am On Oct 30
Had such discussion at my workplace of recent....its about how only married men are in the best place to go for young widows. Op let him be the one to decide and find out more abt his wives disposition. You gat to empathy with her
N, L, S, V......Explicit Contents. BB 79765119, Holla wink
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Idowuogbo(f): 5:10am On Oct 30
Rooneyboy:

it's no issue with them
So? There's no where in the Quran that states Muslim women are allowed to make advances to married men.

Op, leave him alone o!!! Don't break a home to make urs...your selfish needs will push you to self destruction.
Never mistake my endurance for hospitality
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Dygeasy(m): 5:29am On Oct 30
haryana:
my kind of Man is Matured with a sense of responsibility and i am a muslim its no issue watsoever. I want a Husband and a Daddy to my child. the advances are from Married men too. No single Dude has made any advances. plus am not marrying to "destroy" their home.
Oh really? The other woman will welcome another woman (you) with two kids into her own matrimonial home to share her husband?

I know you can think. Please do. It's not illegal yet.
The magic isn't in falling in Love but in staying in Love. smiley
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Exjoker(m): 6:35am On Oct 30
MrsBreezy:
I won't blame the op for choosing a married man as her husband to be. I bet only few Bachelors will choose a second-hand lady as a wife
Call or catch me on Whatsapp: 08083441637
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by smartigo(m): 7:05am On Oct 30
Some1 needs an advice on how to go about it and you guys are preaching bla bla..

For Peter's sake, her religion supports it! Why the fuss?
If you like the guy, find out more like: where he frequents mostlly? His group of friends, his Mosque and every details necessary. After this, pls and pls don't look desperate but start up a conversation with him.

It is easier to talk to someone who you both share constant attendance of presence; so take this into consideration. You can also invite him to your Mosque and let him feel the aura about you n kid. Create a positive n honest impression about yourself n watch the magic.

If after like 4-5months, he isn't getting the drift,then discuss with him your needs, desire, feelings and more importantly your desire not to destroy his home but a father figure for your kid.
May God help you. Amen.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)
dont give your strength to a woman, it is not for kings
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Goldenboy007(m): 7:26am On Oct 30
Its a dog eat dog world ! The OP has just served all you these young naive girls reality on a plate !!! And for you married ladies misbehaving because you think you are secured with children in that your marriage, don't rest yet for that which you don't appreciate some one will come collect it from you ! This happens all the time and its reality !
OP, I understand your predicament and nobody prays to lose a spouse but two wrongs will never make a right ! Don't go for an innocent family, wait for the married man ready to take up that challenge! Your situation should make you wiser, don't start a battle whose war you can't win !
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Unlike) (Share)
A Goal without a plan is only a wish
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by Tuktuk: 8:12am On Oct 30
haryana:
i do understand your predicament but you have got to think about this very well. As much as you want a father figure for your child, did you ask yourself weda or not if you are ready to deal with issues of a polygamous home? the wife will definitely not welcome this idea and i think you should know that.
Re: Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded by AgapeCharis(m): 9:07am On Oct 30
haryana:
No! Don't!
Why? Because he is married!
Don't be a home wrecker

♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥
†♥ANNYPIE for Miss Nairaland 2014♥†
Re: Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dis is the most silly post i hav eva read in niaraland....

1 Like

Re: Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
come OP are You high ?
Re: Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded by Freshtomato(f): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Dis is the most silly post i hav eva read in niaraland....

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded by KizzyyRae(f): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Whatta piece of Shii...
Re: Re-honest And Sincere Advise Pls.be Openminded by Hawlahscho(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2014
OMG!!!!!
Is this one too thread? seriously OP ws sleeping while doing this.

Very silly and senselessly senseless.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies That Wants It All / Need Some Serious Advice / Romantic Tost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.