Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:06 PM

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? (38371 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
We are pleased to invite you to an Aptitude Test with Sterling Bank Plc.

The details are highlighted below:

Venue: Workforce Management Centre, beside UPS,Gbagada Expway,Lagos.
Date: Tuesday, 18/11/2014
Time: 10.00am
You are required to come with a means of Identification.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the letter and confirm your availability for the interview by replying "CONFIRMED" to this email.

Thank you.

Records, Recruitment &Workforce Planning
Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina
Lagos

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2014
SMS or mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by ritzytbabs(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2014
when did you apply?
Iamtosin:
We are pleased to invite you to an Aptitude Test with Sterling Bank Plc.
 The details are highlighted below:

Venue: Workforce Management Centre, beside UPS,Gbagada Expway,Lagos.
Date: Tuesday, 18/11/2014
Time: 10.00am
You are required to come with a means of Identification.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the letter and confirm your availability for the interview by replying "CONFIRMED" to this email.

Thank you.

Records, Recruitment &Workforce Planning
Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina
Lagos

when did you apply?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by viqueta(m): 12:56am On Nov 06, 2014
I never get my own oooo.....chaiii I made fp. still on d mata, sterling bank never answer me o
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by daks01: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2014
I got mine too o, same day but my time is 12. Please any one have an idea about workforce test format?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by feyishayo88: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2014
I got d same too,same venue and date but my time is 12 noon on d 18th.pls anyone wth d test format shld help o
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by daks01: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
feyishayo88:
I got d same too,same venue and date but my time is 12 noon on d 18th.pls anyone wth d test format shld help o

Hey, we have the same time. Anyone with past questions too should help
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by luciachima: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2014
How and when did you apply?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by mikeomo11(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2014
I wonder why I haven't gotten the invite. I was told to fill my location for test some weeks ago and I chose Lagos. Somehow skeptical about this Sterling bank's stuff.

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by mikeomo11(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by owolabiolakunl(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
I haven't gotten my invite too. Although I chose Abuja as my test location
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Babaneh(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2014
I was askd to do the same thing too but didnt get the invite.

is working doing random samplig selection grin

me don tire for employment politics ooooooo
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2014
I applied too and I was asked to choose my location 4 test I choose ph but ii haven't hheard anything yet pls is dere anyone that choose ph that has gotten invite 4 test?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by summerset: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2014
those DAT got an invite,what did u apply for,get ready for work or meet d executive?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by gift1234: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
I choose PH too. Looks like we are rocking the same shoes baby.
cyberry21:
I applied too and I was asked to choose my location 4 test I choose ph but ii haven't hheard anything yet pls is dere anyone that choose ph that has gotten invite 4 test?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by otimize(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
pls has any1 that chosed benin for test gotten the invite? its seems its in batches!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jobs at Total / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.