Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies (8699 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
I was at a friend house yesterday, when i was there the weather changed and rain was about to fall. On the cloth line outside were both men and women clothes spread on it. To my suprise, all the guys that came out only took men's clothes from the line others managed to picked women dresses with them leaving women pants and bra hanging in the rain.
My friend felt so bad, went out, took those undies and hung them where he felt was safe. Of course the owners were not at home, instead of the guys to praise him they were just laughing at my friend because he took those undies with his hands.
Guys is there anything wrong with what he did and will you do what he did?
Ladies how would you feel if a guy picks your pant or bra for you?

5 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bigtt76(f): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nor mind de guys dem ...if na to pull aside our panties now to do their thing, na so dem go rush #mtscheeeeeeew grin

11 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigtt76:
Nor mind de guys dem ...if na to pull aside our panties now to do their thing, na so dem go rush #mtscheeeeeeew grin
A guy said he should have used stick to pick them.

3 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nothing wrong there , I'll pick a neighbours bra and panties for her if it's about to rain , but wait o , most ladies dry their panties in their bathroom or their rooms if the bathroom is public

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigtt76:
I still can't fathom why it is easier to pick up a Guy's boxers or underwear (except in some cases E.G Ibadan boys who can wear a boxers for 2 weeks and they have to smell it before they decide if it's due) than it is to pick up a lady's bra and pant..

possibly because most undies contains Ebola friendly juices.. and one can never be too careful in such situations..
BTW,which village girl sun dries her undies outside this days..??
when there are fierce looking ritualists ready to exploit them..

I smell front page..
I'm looking for a shawty with the baddest shoki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2014
grin
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 06, 2014
No mind us jare... Nah to pull pants down we sabi
bigtt76:

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by naijaboiy: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Why should a lady dry her under wears outside for all to see? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by tutaboi(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2014
bigtt76:

Ur a man in disguise.......very rare for a woman to drop dis statement.

2 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bossminded: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2014
naijaboiy:

Probably there is nothing else to hide d whole strt has seen it in 1 way or d oda
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2014
bossminded:

Probably there is nothing else to hide d whole strt has seen it in 1 way or d oda
grin
No wonder that guy was not ashamed to pack it...

He go don pull am down many times grin
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2014
** FP oozing**

Back to the topic =»
I have phobia for touching female panties, even during bleeping, she will off it herself or I put on my gloves cos I just can't touch dat tin tongue

I have actually outgrown panties touching grin
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bossminded: 12:24am On Nov 06, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin
No wonder that guy was not ashamed to pack it...

He go don pull am down many times grin

Yes nau.... he was d 1 dt helped her in rinsing and drying dem so he knw there is nufin to fear there, d horror has been removed!...........

Plz oo nobodi shld tk my post crious ooo, I am still a kid I neva mature grin grin
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
** FP oozing**

Back to the topic =»
I have phobia for touching female panties, [b]even during bleeping
, she will off it herself or I put on my gloves cos I just can't touch dat tin tongue

I have actually outgrown panties touching grin [/b]
I think say u b usher for church dt year grin
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by naijaboiy: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2014
bossminded:

Yes nau.... he was d 1 dt helped her in rinsing and drying dem so he knw there is nufin to fear there, d horror has been removed!...........

Plz oo nobodi shld tk my post crious ooo, I am still a kid I neva mature grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I meant when I was still in da world, not now that I'm in Christ Jesus tongue
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bossminded: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bossminded: 12:33am On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
** FP oozing**

Back to the topic =»
I have phobia for touching female panties, even during bleeping, she will off it herself or I put on my gloves cos I just can't touch dat tin tongue

I have actually outgrown panties touching grin

There is a bird called chi chi do do... Dts wt u re

D bird love d worm inside shit, bt hate d shit to d core

If u cnt touch panties but u wan put ur babaginda inside *********
I re an hypocrite, grin grin

Dy need to tie u flog, as for me I neva comit dt sin b4 so I dnt knw how or why I shld touch a pant yet till den.. Jesus takes d wheel!!!

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Kenzico(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2014
For me bro! Its nothing after all its jux a clothing material silk or cotton or linen bt d only tin dat fears me abt ladies undies is fear of comin in contact wit their period. Durin dos periods, I dare nt man handle evn my sista own. Evn if I would I won't rada take dem in wen my men folks are around...or u wil becom d joke of d day...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
I meant when I was still in da world, not now that I'm in Christ Jesus tongue
grin
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by tosyne2much(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2014
bossminded:

There is a bird called chi chi do do... Dts wt u re

D bird love d worm inside shit, bt hate d shit to d core

If u cnt touch panties but u wan put ur babaginda inside *********
I re an hypocrite, grin grin

Dy need to tie u flog, as for me I neva comit dt sin b4 so I dnt knw how or why I shld touch a pant yet till den.. Jesus takes d wheel!!!
hahahahahahaahaha roflwkmd, so na that illustration fit my kind of person wink
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by kolubo(m): 12:43am On Nov 06, 2014
No comment........ Just enter to view d undies.

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by babino22: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2014
i think the believe is that any guy that touches a lady's undies may have misfortune one way or the other, especially when the undies is still wet and the water now drops on your head grin

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2014
naijaboiy:
I once asked a lady why she is not ashamed of spreading her undies outside, she said it's ladies with tattered pants that are ashamed of spreading their undies outside.
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2014
babino22:
i think the believe is that any guy that touches a lady's undies may have misfortune one way or the other, especially when the undies is still wet and the water now drops on your head grin
If guys do not have misfortune in removing pant when they where about to enter ladies aso rock why would they have it when picking it from cloth line.
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bossminded: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahaahaha roflwkmd, so na that illustration fit my kind of person wink

Boss na u tlk am oooo *** lips sealed** I no tlk anytn ooo
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:05am On Nov 06, 2014
once I want to help my neighbour carry her pant, I remember what I detest: MENSES embarassed

but if na to touch am when she de wear am.... grin wink
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by bossminded: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2014
bigtt76:

See tlk ooo.... "their" thing?? like e no dy swt una too.... wen u go dy shout "jezoz jezoz, Mary, moda, holy, I love u,amen... faster,faster, haleluya, baby baby baby, my father hu hu ha"

U no dy knw Nw u re tlkin like sex is a favour u giiv to guys

4 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2014
If you can help pick you neighbour undies click like.

6 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 1:19am On Nov 06, 2014
If you can't pick your neighbour undies click like.

7 Likes

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 06, 2014
I love licking toto. I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by BreezyRita(f): 3:54am On Nov 06, 2014
ismokeweed:
I love licking toto. I don't know why.
And that is relevant to this thread because?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined? / Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;) / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.