Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,925 members, 7,803,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies (8691 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by kolubo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
chibwike:
in the lodge where i stay in skul...we ve got lots of girls there...buh i never see any undies outside...i wonder why
Ladies are very secretive, if ur babe dey hide her undies for you that tells you that she can hide anything.
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Missmossy(f): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hahahahaha...funny threadcheesy what kind of sensible lady spreads her undies in the public in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by kolubo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
jomile:
guys always avoid a ladies undies as if it has bacteria,but wen its time to get down....hmmmmmm
You know when guys are about to get down we wouldn`t mind what we are toching just to enter ladies honeypot.
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahahahaha...funny threadcheesy what kind of sensible lady spreads her undies in the public in the first place?

Pls how do you dry your own undies?
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
if ur sense of reasoning is on the high side, are you not supposed to know that this sounds like a joke ?
yeah i think so and it's for silly people.
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Movesz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Stevaz01:

I still can't fathom why it is easier to pick up a Guy's boxers or underwear (except in some cases E.G Ibadan boys who can wear a boxers for 2 weeks and they have to smell it before they decide if it's due) than it is to pick up a lady's bra and pant..

possibly because most undies contains Ebola friendly juices.. and one can never be too careful in such situations..
BTW,which village girl sun dries her undies outside this days..??
when there are fierce looking ritualists ready to exploit them..

I smell front page..
I'm looking for a shawty with the baddest shoki
ah sure die
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by adepiero: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
BreezyRita:

Thank you.! And you know this, why?
Sun dried undies look cleaner, brighter and healthiergringrin
I take note of health tips and I pay more importance to my hygiene.

Smh to those girls that dry their underwear inside the house, that is were they easily contact yeast infection and some guys would humbly suck the yeast thing its pvssy juice tongue
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by adepiero: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

GOD BLESS YOU
Amen grin

MAY GOD BLESS AND PRESERVE YOU TOO
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by adepiero: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
lyntiffany:
thanks a lot for your comment, they don't know that damp undies cultures bacteria
Some ppl know the dangers but are disgusted by the idea of exposing their underwear undecided

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by Originakalokalo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
jomile:
guys always avoid a ladies undies as if it has bacteria,but wen its time to get down....hmmmmmm

av been tryin to reach u.....how do i?
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by kolubo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
adepiero:
I take note of health tips and I pay more importance to my hygiene.

Smh to those girls that dry their underwear inside the house, that is were they easily contact yeast infection and some guys would humbly suck the yeast thing its pvssy juice tongue
Confirm!
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by mkoabiola: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
I can ooo,because I do pull it aside if I won enter d punnuy
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by wordbank(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2014
For phuck sake!
When cold don enter poosie she go find d panties come my room
Re: Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies by okooloyun1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
wordbank:
For phuck sake!
When cold don enter poosie she go find d panties come my room
nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS / I'm Giving Out My Virginity To Any Nairalander Than Will Buy Me This. / Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.