Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71697 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by aljharem(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

Debt is only good if it is used to pay Tinubu companies executing inflated government contracts but when it comes to procurement of arms to wage war on insurgents wrecking havoc on innocent Nigerians it is a waste.
APC hypocrisy.

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Sibabasibaba1: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Another oft bandied lie of these Buharistans is that Buhari Ekwueme was jailed for corruption. Ekwueme was the first politician to be picked up by Buhai boys on the day of the Buhari coup-31 Dec 1983. Nothing incriminating was found on the guy. So, to incriminate him, Buhari sold a lie to Nigerians that $56,000 was found in Ekwueme's house. Till today, nobody apart from Buhari and perhaps, Idiagbon, his 2iC, saw that money. Other accused politicians were tried in the military tribunal and jailed. But Ekwueme was neither taken to a tribunal nor a court--not even a kangaroo one. For 20 months the man was jailed without trial. Later, a panel set up by IBB headed by Justice Uwaifo investigated Ekwueme and returned a verdict that politics made Ekwueme even poorer. He praised Ekwueme for his forthrightness. Till today, Ekwueme has never been found guilty of any crime in his days as Vice President.

Yet, these Buharistans keep passing off this gross abuse of fundamental human rights as an achievement. Too bad!

They say Buhari can never allow corruption to fester. Now, I grew up in the old Imo State. I was small chap when Buhari came on board. Before Buhari's coup, Sam Mbakwe was the governor of the (old) Imo State, comprising present day Imo and Abia as well as the Afikpo axis of Ebonyi. Mbakwe was everything any state would desire as a governor. He set out to industrialize Imo. The infrastructure his government built in the old Imo has yet to be rivaled. He established Imo State University immediately he became governor. The university, along with the then Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University) and Lagos State university were the first set of state universities in Nigeria. They were all established in the same year. So, Mbakwe did well by all standards.

Buhari's government appointed Ike Nwachukwu the military governor of Imo State. Ike Nwachukwu (meanwhile Nwachukwu's mother comes from Buhari's Kastina State), under Buhari, set Imo State back just like Buhari set Nigeria back. It was as if he was out to undo all that Mbakwe did. He appointed his cronies the heads of the industries Mbakwe built or maintained. Thence commenced the gradual degeneration of Imo. Worse still, Nwachukwu's government forced civil servants, teachers, students and pupils in the state to pay what was called SURVIVAL LEVY. I was in primary three then and I remember I paid N12. Yes, N12. It was a relatively big money then. Remember, in all the great things Mbakwe did in Imo, the people were never levied. That money was looted as till today, nobody can point to what Ike Nwachukwu's government did with that survival levy. Yet, Buhari did not see that as corruption. But his followers tell us that he loathes corruption.

That is why you can never win me over with Buhari will fight corruption bla bla bla. What is even corruption? Corruption, according to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is "dishonest or illegal behavior, especially by people in authority". This shows that corruption goes beyond looting of government treasury or embezzlement of public funds. It includes any illegal behaviour. Going by this definition, coup plotting is a crime by Nigerian law. Thus, it is an illegal act. It is corruption and nothing more pretentious. Thus, Buhari, a confirmed coup plotter and human rights abuser, the man who promulgated the decrees 2 and 4 of 1984 to jail journalists who report the corrupt activities of his regime, is CORRUPT. Enough of Buhari's hypocrisy.

Fellow Nigerians, corruption cannot fight corruption.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by brownlord: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
they know what they are doing , sure it will go up , but it does not stop me from voting someone credible in the apc . naijas , dont like the truth , they want a life of comfort without going through pains. If a good government does not take some strict actions , step on toes , there will never be development. is lagos not coping without bikes , has the BRT gone defunct . they brought down the fees because it was taken up close to the time of election . if the fees were increased say 4 years ago . am very sure , they wouldnt reverse it. but am sure they will take it up as soon as they win , which is never bad.

And did you make any sense now? meaning apc want to deceive lagosians to vote for them? if the people or student benefited from the school fees increment, do you think apc need to reduce fees to get vote?

If apc reduced school fees, and plan to increase it after winning election, what is the difference between them and the pdp?

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
argue like a knowledgeable individual , not with sentiments .

Sentiments are based on past experience which help shape the logical reasoning and Perceptions of individuals.

The antecedents of an APC in the southwest are very clear for all to see.

Tinubu's extortion racket company alpha beta, once used touts to seal airport counters of airlines and deface billboards around the airport because Tinubu must be paid.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by luckidoc(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
[b][/b]I've never being this impress by political dabeter....i must confess @op u a leader in deed....u brought info to the house n awaken the spirit. Of nigerian youth...may God bless ur brain...@barcanista n ogabusta(apc activist)...the ratio is 10:1....n u r still holding...pls remember this......"U CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMEES,BUT U CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME."...bob marley

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by LastProphet: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
DaGC:

I never saw anywhere where the OP said he was comparing GEJ's tenure to GMB's tenure. He said he was gonna refute some lies told by some people on this forum, and I think he actually succeeded. He probably didn't see any lies with the PTF thing you've asked about. He was concerned with the lies about the economy, debt profile and the construction of refineries. And I think he made a valid case.

As for your problem with the DMO and CBN as a source of information, if I wanted information about your family, should I take your neighbours words about it or should I take it from your family?

Am shocked u could admit openly the OP saw nothing wrong with PTF, what about u? The same person cited as a bad manager in 1983-85 was given an unimaginably powerful position in the 1990s and YET YOU COULD NOT DIG ANYTHING UP? But in 2014 you jump over his 90's record to rate him based on ONLY 1983? Do u listen to yourself at all?
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

Make the universities a place of distinction by ensuring the brightest get admission.

It should be both a reward and privileged position to get admission based on merits and not what your parent's has in the bank account.

How can you ensure those brilliant geniuses get an opportunity? Or do you think brains only come from rich homes?

There is a Chinese proverb that says; a man who wants to plan for 6 months plants rice. A man who plans ten years ahead plants a tree and a man who plans for a lifetime invests in education.

The fashola government looked at the balance sheet alone and failed to see the negative impact on this fee hike.

It showed that he lacks vision or empathy for the people he governs.

you keep arguing the wrong way .... was there any where in my post where I said admissions should not be on merit because you can pay the fees. I never said that , if you are smart and intelligent and you dont have the money to further your education . invest your intelligence in something that can fetch you income for you to afford the education , while doing that you will be adding to the revenue. I never said the best brains came from rich homes .the question the smart poor boy needs to ask himself is what is the quality of education he will be getting , will he be doing the same thing the regular smart ones are doing . if our educational system needs a change , education should never be free and cheap.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Muscomide: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
'This generation of Nigerians, and indeed future generations, have no country other than Nigeria. We shall remain here and salvage it together' - General Muhammadu Buhari (1983)

As apt today as 31 years ago!
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by atlwireles: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
larryUG:

Barcanista, do u really think u r more informed dan all of us here? salvaged which economy? Buhari may have wntd to salvage it, buh the truth is dt d he left the eonomy worse dan he met it, unemployment rose higher than buhari met it, recession of the economy rised. It is on Record that buhari clamped down on critics and journalists(of course u wont tell n/landers dt it was buhari dt arrested fela for speaking out). have u forgotten dt Buhari appointed Raffindadi(a civilian) to head the NSO ( national security Organisation) which he used to crack down on pple. the only thing dt buhari achieved was just to instill discipline (WAI), apart from dt, he didnt achieve his other aims. so barcanista we r not fools, i for 1 am not a fool. fgt about all these figures u r posting here tryn to confuse urself. it is either u r Lying or u r Uninformed/ignorant and as such u knw nfn bout fiscal policies and economics

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by youngies(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Interesting thread.

As a guest most times, I always enjoy reading from Barcanista.
The way he articulates and marshals his points to defend his positions for APC/GMB.

I believed him, well....almost

Until out of nowhere came Datolee
With a mission to destroy
All their years of 'hard work'
Repeatedly crafted lies and half truths

All vapourised before their very eyes
It is a Sobering Day for team APC/GMB

But it is Liberation Day for the rest of us
For Truth has been laid bare
Though some have eyes, but can't see

I chose Truth today over Lies, not GEJ nor GMB

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:
you keep arguing the wrong way .... was there any where in my post where I said admissions should not be on merit because you can pay the fees. I never said that , if you are smart and intelligent and you dont have the money to further your education . invest your intelligence in something that can fetch you income for you to afford the education , while doing that you will be adding to the revenue. I never said the best brains came from rich homes .the question the smart poor boy needs to ask himself is what is the quality of education he will be getting , will he be doing the same thing the regular smart ones are doing . if our educational system needs a change , education should never be free and cheap.

How many homes can afford to pay the tuition fee of 300,000? Bearing in mind also, that most Nigerians don't believe in having one child it will suffice then that on average of 4 children per household at any given time, a parent will have at least 2 kids in college? How many Nigerians can afford the exorbitant fees?
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by atlwireles: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugomira:

So WAI, curbing of excessive importation, BUHARISM(guess you have never heard of that), rejecting IMF loan meant to devalue the naira, reducing inflation, curtailing oil theft, using counter trade policy, exporting above OPEC quota and many others in less than two years are not credible.
What did ur beloved GEJ accomplish in his first two yrs

Just read this rubbish angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Muscomide: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
majekdom2:

it is a waste of your time arguing with a paid e-rat. Unlike you, sir, he is being paid per post to call black white.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
brownlord:

oh friend stfu and stop talking trash, why did saint buhari accept the offer?

Are you for real, you siriusly asking why the most senior military officer at that time accepted to rule his country
I guess ign0rance runz in ur family

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kenex4ever(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungprof09:
my friend nobody is accepting defeat..is nairaland a battlefield? THE APC AS IT WERE IS SEEKING FOR CHANGE..and neither you or other gej ass lickers can stop that...i will really lyk us to sit and observ as BUHARI disgraces your master in the polls.
which of d buhari are u talking about? Is it d one dat is known for losing elections? Last time I checked, he said d last the last election will b d last time he contested if he loses: he lost to FRESH AIR and here we are talking about dat LOSER again.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Niwdog(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
We agree on the GDP per capita based on PPP and inflatIon. Thanks for that of the debt

First, I never said GMB operated surplus budget, except when you uplifted it fromm SR. Anyway, from my research, the Budget deficit under GMB was reuced by 21%, which implies 21% Growth in 1984. You should rather spell this out than shouting deficit deficit LIKE It DETORIATED UNDER HIM.

3.On Refinery.....
- they had the idea b4 GMB came to power in NNPC of building refinery

- It took a Buhari to implement the Idea and Signed the contract for both refineries under the leadership of Obj.

One Question:
Who built it? Who Signed it?
but it detoriated from gej tenor?? LOSER

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by atlwireles: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
brownlord:

really? you mean those that plotted the coup, endangered their life them no sabi to be called CIC or forbid Head of State them come wake buhari for sleep make em come chop food when em no join blo fire abi?

The same Nigeria army we know, this lying children will kill us. Thanks brownlord for educating that kid. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
youngies:
Interesting thread.

The way he articulates and marshals his points to defend his positions for APC/GMB.

Congrats on your Deliverance and Redemption.

You have known the TRUTH and the TRUTH have indeed set your FREE!!!

Allahu Akbar

Thank you Jesus

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by mazzi: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugomira:

The coup was the idea of late Gen. Bako and IBB. Buhari was brought in because they needed a face with INTEGRITY. You can say all the lies you want abt GMB but nobody absolutely NOBODY can question his integrity and love for nigeria
shut ur trap u mofo.in case u don't know,buhari admited to his involvement in that coup in the last inteview he granted to the cables news network

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by EldaTimba(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Another oft bandied lie of these Buharistans is that Buhari Ekwueme was jailed for corruption. Ekwueme was the first politician to be picked up by Buhai boys on the day of the Buhari coup-31 Dec 1983. Nothing incriminating was found on the guy. So, to incriminate him, Buhari sold a lie to Nigerians that $56,000 in Ekwueme's house. Till today, nobody apart from Buhari and perhaps, Idiagbon, his 2iC, saw that money. Other accused politicians were tried in the military tribunal and jailed. But Ekwueme was neither taken to a tribunal nor a court--not even a kangaroo one. For 20 months the man was jailed without trial. Later, a panel set up by IBB headed by Justice Uwaifo investigated Ekwueme and returned a verdict that politics made Ekwueme even poorer. He praised Ekwueme for his forthrightness. Till today, Ekwueme has never been found guilty of any crime in his days as Vice President.

Yet, these Buharistans keep passing off this gross abuse of fundamental human rights as an achievement. Too bad!

They say Buhari can never allow corruption to fester. Now, I grew up in the old Imo State. I was small chap when Buhari came on board. Before Buhari's coup, Sam Mbakwe was the governor of the (old) Imo State, comprising present day Imo and Abia as well as the Afikpo axis of Ebonyi. Mbakwe was everything any state would desire as a governor. He set out to industrialize Imo. The infrastructure his government built in the old Imo has yet to be rivaled. He established Imo State University immediately he became governor. The university, along the then Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University) and Lagos State university were the first set of state universities in Nigeria. They were established in the same year. So, Mbakwe did well by all standards.

Buhari's government appointed Ike Nwachukwu the military governor of Imo State. Ike Nwachukwu (meanwhile Nwachukwu's mother comes from Buhari's Kastina State), under Buhari, set Imo State back just like Buhari set Nigeria back. It was as if he was out to undo all that Mbakwe did. He appointed his cronies the heads of the industries Mbakwe built or maintained. Thence commenced the gradual degeneration of Imo. Worse still, Nwachukwu's government forced civil cervants, teachers, students and pupils in the state to pay what was called SURVIVAL LEVY. I was in primary three then and I remember I paid N12. Yes, N12. It was a relatively big money then. Remember, in all the great things Mbakwe did in Imo, the people were never levied. That money was looted as till today, nobody can point to what Nwachukwu's government did with that survival levy. Yet, Buhari did not see that as corruption. But his followers tell us that he loathes corruption.

That is why you can never win me over with Buhari will fight corruption bla bla bla. What is even corruption? Corruption, according to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is "dishonest or illegal behavior, especially by people in authority". This shows that corruption goes beyond looting of government treasury or embezzlement of public funds. It includes any illegal behaviour. Going by this definition, coup plotting is a crime by Nigerian law. Thus, it is an illegal act. It is corruption and nothing more pretentious. Thus, Buhari, a confirmed coup plotter and human rights abuser, the man who promulgated the decrees 2 and 4 of 1984 to jail journalists who report the corrupt activities of his regime, is CORRUPT. Enough of Buhari's hypocrisy.

Fellow Nigerians, corruption cannot fight corruption.
You fell my hand. You should have kept this brilliant article till december when GMB is already APC's flag bearer. This article would have clipped berem's wing.

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
youngies:
Interesting thread.

Congrats on your Deliverance and Redemption.

You have known the TRUTH and the TRUTH have indeed set your FREE!!!

Allahu Akbar

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by erayo2GCA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fu*ck all you..na Buhari I go vote for
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
brownlord:

And did you make any sense now? meaning apc want to deceive lagosians to vote for them? if the people or student benefited from the school fees increment, do you think apc need to reduce fees to get vote?

If apc reduced school fees, and plan to increase it after winning election, what is the difference between them and the pdp?
bro , wake up . the fact the government does not increase fees does not mean they love you , or the fact that you had a cheap education does not mean you government has done the best for you . how well would it have been if after you pass through this " cheap education" you have a cooling job provided for you by the government after your NYSC. Have you bothered to ask yourself why people go abroad for their masters and not in nigeria .... yes people do their masters in Nigeria but ask them if they had the opportunity to go abroad , if they will not . bro , for the country to move forward we need to understand not every one will be pleased by the government actions .you may call it deciet , but atimes your parents have to tel you lies just to make you smile at sometime , thats because they love you . Nigerians dont like the truth ..... you have to lie to them atimes to better their lives # fact#n
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by brownlord: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugomira:

Are you for real, you siriusly asking why the most senior military officer at that time accepted to rule his country
I guess ign0rance runz in ur family

Ode, and the most senior military officer, was unaware a coup was plotted or going to be plotted abi? if you have your brain in your anus, mine is in the right position.

7 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:
It is on record that GMB initiated nothing, he only signed contract as NNPC chairman as the decision to build the 2 refineries was initiated in 1974 when Buhari was nowhere in the government. Here is extracts from NNPC website
I have a problem with this your statement. You are trying to discredit Gen. Buhari for the refinery but you are forgetting that it takes a man with a passion and initiative for change to sign and get an initiated project moving.

There are many projects that are initiated to help Nigeria but no one has the passion or drive to get it moving. If anyone comes in and signs the document and gets the project started, he deserves to be commended and not rebuked.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kenex4ever(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungprof09:
my friend nobody is accepting defeat..is nairaland a battlefield? THE APC AS IT WERE IS SEEKING FOR CHANGE..and neither you or other gej ass lickers can stop that...i will really lyk us to sit and observ as BUHARI disgraces your master in the polls.
which of d buhari are u talking about? Is it d one dat is known for losing elections? Last time I checked, he said d the last election will b d last time he contested if he loses: he lost to FRESH AIR and here we are talking about dat LOSER again.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

Sentiments are based on past experience which help shape the logical reasoning and Perceptions of individuals.

The antecedents of an APC in the southwest are very clear for all to see.

Tinubu's extortion racket company alpha beta, once used touts to seal airport counters of airlines and deface billboards around the airport because Tinubu must be paid.
obviously , you are anti tinubu , but thats not my argument anyways . am not a supporter of a party but individuals . akpabio is doing great , fashola and southwest governers doing well , kwankwaso also tried ... I dont support parties but individuals . the moment we get this right in this country we will move forward.
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by muh4lyf(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
If I won't vote APC,would I now vote PDP? Never! I would never vote PDP.... Spoil is image anyhow you like GMB 2015.... Image spoiler,they'd vote GEJ and later start complaining.....
Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Muscomide:

it is a waste of your time arguing with a paid e-rat. Unlike you, sir, he is being paid per post to call black white.

My conscience is not for sale.

Ask Barcanista how much his is going for.

My main interest is to see that the likes of Buhari and Tinubu never smell the corridors of Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by DaGC(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
LastProphet:

Am shocked u could admit openly the OP saw nothing wrong with PTF, what about u? The same person cited as a bad manager in 1983-85 was given an unimaginably powerful position in the 1990s and YET YOU COULD NOT DIG ANYTHING UP? But in 2014 you jump over his 90's record to rate him based on ONLY 1983? Do u listen to yourself at all?

Na dis kind thing dey make me tire to dey comment on nairaland. *sighs*

I never said I have anything against the General (I said this before on a thread weeks ago), I was only trying to curb your inference in saying the OP was comparing GEJ's tenure to GMB's tenure. At the beginning of the original post, he was interested only in refuting some lies he knows he can challenge, which was probably why he wasn't interested in the PTF ish. What followed was a debate that pleased me, as both parties countered each other with facts. Its about time Nigerians see things as they are/were instead of 'hearsay'. I was actually intrigued by it all.

I don't like people based on their political affiliations. I've praised both PDP and APC public officials provided they are working.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by mazzi: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
EldaTimba:

You fell my hand. You should have kept this brilliant article till december when GMB is already APC's flag bearer. This article would have clipped berem's wing.
i love this post.make my fellow GEJ loves no dey dey in a hurry to reveal the sins of buhari,cos people like us are waiting for the rite time to expose that animal in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I have a problem with this your statement. You are trying to discredit Gen. Buhari for the refinery but you are forgetting that it takes a man with a passion and initiative for change to sign and get an initiated project moving.

There are many projects that are initiated to help Nigeria but no one has the passion or drive to get it moving. If anyone comes in and signs the document and gets the project started, he deserves to be commended and not rebuked.
if the same dantolee thinks signing contracts and documents is easy , whats stopping the PIB law or why has jonathan not signed contract to make our refineries function and our steel mill that is perfectly ok but not working ... or the numerous projects that will create employment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.