Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour (1732 Views)

How To Get Fast Adsense Approval For Nigeria Bloggers / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by oluwaveeboy(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2014
hey guys am victor ayo
here is my blogwww.victorayoblog..com.
I just created this blog 1 month ago and I have been approved for google adsense. You may been wonder how can that be possible? Yes,is very possible if you can reads this article to end.
Below are the few step to help you.
1.First of all you need a register a google account(gmail)
2.visit www.YouTube.com and sign with your gmail account
3.upload some video to this account
4.when uploading the video you are going to see enable it monetization, click on it ,to enable it to monetize your video.
5.After that visit your dashboard, look for monetization and click on how will i be paid
6.After you click on it,you going to see connect with your adsence account and click sign up to get started
7.Fill the necessary information and make sure your contact information is correct,after that click on submit.
8.Wait for like 1 day and check your email,you are going to receive a msgs that say your application has been approved.
Special tip: if you don't want to wait for a da, do this BTW 12:0am in the mid night or 1:00 am,you will get your account t approved within 1 hour
that's all
HOW TO LINK IT WITH YOUR WEBSITE
After you av been approved you av to link it with your website. here are the step
1.login to your google adsense dashboard www.google.com/AdSense.
2.click on setting
3.look for authorized access and link on it after that .you are going to see something like enable non hosted for google ads.so enter your URL in the field box,then submit.
4.after submitting your URL,click on ad unit,generate a new code and insert it to your site
.after all wait for 2 days to ramify your account. after that you are good to goooooo
.. feel free to ask question contact me oluwaveeboy@gmail.com you can visit www.victorayoblog..com
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by Brownhacks(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
have a free banned account can still get this hosted one?
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by soldierdollar(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
oluwaveeboy:
hey guys am victor ayo
here is my blogwww.cruzloaded.com.
I just created this blog 1 month ago and I have been approved for google adsense. You may been wonder how can that be possible? Yes,is very possible if you can reads this article to end.
Below are the few step to help you.
1.First of all you need a register a google account(gmail)
2.visit www.YouTube.com and sign with your gmail account
3.upload some video to this account
4.when uploading the video you are going to see enable it monetization, click on it ,to enable it to monetize your video.
5.After that visit your dashboard, look for monetization and click on how will i be paid
6.After you click on it,you going to see connect with your adsence account and click sign up to get started
7.Fill the necessary information and make sure your contact information is correct,after that click on submit.
8.Wait for like 1 day and check your email,you are going to receive a msgs that say your application has been approved.
Special tip: if you don't want to wait for a da, do this BTW 12:0am in the mid night or 1:00 am,you will get your account t approved within 1 hour
that's all
HOW TO LINK IT WITH YOUR WEBSITE
After you av been approved you av to link it with your website. here are the step
1.login to your google adsense dashboard www.google.com/AdSense.
2.click on setting
3.look for authorized access and link on it after that .you are going to see something like enable non hosted for google ads.so enter your URL in the field box,then submit.
.after all wait for 2 days to ramify your account. after that you are good to goooooo

thank.. feel free to ask question who contact me @ oluwaveeboy@gmail.com you can visit www.cruzloaded.com

Does it work on blogger blogs ?
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Brownhacks:
have a free banned account can still get this hosted one?
I don't think so, the best thing you can do is to open another gmail and used it to apply, I think that will help.
feel free to ask any further questions
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
soldierdollar:

Does it work on blogger blogs ?

yes,it works on any blog platform.
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by soldierdollar(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
oluwaveeboy:

yes,it works on any blog platform.

What's the size of the video to be uploaded ? How many videos ?
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
soldierdollar:

What's the size of the video to be uploaded ? How many videos ?
You can upload video of any size,but to make it snappy,just upload a short and reasonable video.. at least two video
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Gmail is one of the Google service that enable users to send and receive mails from friends, family and business partners. Create your free account from here http://www.edumacro.com/www-gmail-com-sign-new-account-gmail-registartion/
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by oluwaveeboy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
http://victorayoblog..com for more details
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by THANKGODGODWIN(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2015
sounds cool..trying it rite away
Re: How To Get An Approval For Google Adsense Within Few Hour by Lekxel(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks Victor , i follow the steps for my blog , Eduzone.com.ng , though i passed the first review, but i was later disapproved. What can cause this?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Page Can't Open On My Safari Browser / Help Needed By Bloggers / Quality Web Development in (7 days)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.