Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! (5404 Views)

Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by MsJessica(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello Nairalanders', I'm in dire need of your help. I'm a graduate of Philosophy, with 2.1. I finished nysc some years back and have been looking for a job ever since, all to no avail. I struggled to see myself through school with hope of a better future, but that dream gets blurred each passing second as a result of my unemployment for whole two years after nysc.

I have applied for thousands of jobs, both online and offline all to no avail, I have prayed, fasted, went for counseling, contacted some men of God to pray for me, yet no results. To say I'm so depressed will be an understatement. Crying my heart and eyes out has been my food. I don't know what else to do, I have no one else to turn to for help. I have made up my mind that if this my plea for help here in Nairaland fails too, then I will be left with no choice than to just END my life, since there is nothing worth living for anymore.

The unfortunate thing is that some of the people willing to offer me a job, promised to do so with the condition that I bed them. But since I'm not willing to do so (compromise /sell my body) they all bail out. Sometimes I feel so sorry for the plight of we the female youths, especially those still in the labour market.

I'm tired of this life and more importantly tired of being idle and unemployed. I decided to go into farming. I have made the feasibility study etc. But my problem now is the start up capital (500,000 naira). I have approached many uncles, aunties and friends for help but the answers I've been getting so far are come today, come tomorrow, come next week, come next month etc.
I have also gone to some micro finance banks yet no show.
I have done everything I could as a young girl to make an honest living, but what I've been getting so far are disappointments, frustration and disillusionment, then I realized that vices /crimes, prostitution, human trafficking, robbery, political thuggery etc, will never cease in this country with the way things are moving here. What do you expect from a nation that doesn't encourage honest means of livelihood? A nation who instead of helping her youths earn an honest living will instead truncate and frustrates your efforts in that direction.

Please good people of Nairaland, I decided to throw away my pride, and beg in a public forum because I have no one else to go to.
Please do not let this my cry for help be in vain. Help me with the start up capital to embark on this journey. I know 500k is so big a money for people like us and yet so LITTLE an amount for some people.

By responding positively to my plea for help, you're not only saving a life, a family but a generation. Please support a girl in her dream of making an honest living. Even if you have to loan me the money to pay back in a few months, I will be most grateful.

You can reach me via jessicarichard183@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by fluffyp: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
my dear relax God is watching your back. He makes all things beautiful in his time. when you kill yourself what difference will it make

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
My prayer is that some1 will wipeout ur tears, amen

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by stupor(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Suicide is the least option my dear.Pray to God and He will see you through !

I Have been in similar shoes before,and God saw me through and He still does,yours will not be anything different,your tomorrow will be surely better.

Stay Strong. Stay positive ! Cheers !

3 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by CBNIM: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm, this one is strong.

Well, just hold on dear, God will surely wipe away your tears sooner than you think. Wish I could help sha.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Gboliwe: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
MsJessica:
Hello Nairalanders', I'm in dire need of your help. I'm a graduate of Philosophy, with 2.1. I finished nysc some years back and have been looking for a job ever since, all to no avail. I struggled to see myself through school with hope of a better future, but that dream gets blurred each passing second as a result of my unemployment for whole two years after nysc.
I have applied for thousands of jobs, both online and offline all to no avail, I have prayed, fasted, went for counseling, contacted some men of God to pray for me, yet no results. To say I'm so depressed will be an understatement. Crying my heart and eyes out has been my food. I don't know what else to do, I have no one else to turn to for help. I have made up my mind that if this my plea for help here in Nairaland fails too, then I will be left with no choice than to just END my life, since there is nothing worth living for anymore.
The unfortunate thing is that some of the people willing to offer me a job, promised to do so with the condition that I bed them. But since I'm not willing to do so (compromise /sell my body) they all bail out. Sometimes I feel so sorry for the plight of we the female youths, especially those still in the labour market.
I'm tired of this life and more importantly tired of being idle and unemployed. I decided to go into farming. I have made the feasibility study etc. But my problem now is the start up capital (500,000 naira). I have approached many uncles, aunties and friends for help but the answers I've been getting so far are come today, come tomorrow, come next week, come next month etc.
I have also gone to some micro finance banks yet no show.
I have done everything I could as a young girl to make an honest living, but what I've been getting so far are disappointments, frustration and disillusionment, then I realized that vices /crimes, prostitution, human trafficking, robbery, political thuggery etc, will never cease in this country with the way things are moving here. What do you expect from a nation that doesn't encourage honest means of livelihood? A nation who instead of helping her youths earn an honest living will instead truncate and frustrates your efforts in that direction.
Please good people of Nairaland, I decided to throw away my pride, and beg in a public forum because I have no one else to go to.
Please do not let this my cry for help be in vain. Help me with the start up capital to embark on this journey. I know 500k is so big a money for people like us and yet so LITTLE an amount for some people.
By responding positively to my plea for help, you're not only saving a life, a family but a generation. Please support a girl in her dream of making an honest living. Even if you have to loan me the money to pay back in a few months, I will be most grateful.
You can reach me via jessicarichard183@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Congratulations! You have caught up with the wind. The new craze now is "suicide" by threats or acting like its done, this attracts attention. Personally, I used to cry and get scared, then pray and then go all out to help someone who is "suicidal", but with the new fad around here these days, I have hardened my heart, my defence mechanism, before I get unnecessary HBP on top what isn't relevant. Thanks to your ilk who have helped me water down the act of suicide.

You won't be the first Nigerian who graduated several years ago and doesn't have a job. I am a Nigerian graduate too and I know what's on ground. Throw your pride away, do that small job that is in the horizon and get the experience needed. The ordinary N15K job now may not seem like it, but put your all in it and it could be the stepping stone to your destiny tomorrow. But, if you want to commit suicide because of a lack of job, well, its your choice, your life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
#500,000?? shocked shocked You're joking right? You think say people just bury money for their backyard? Abi, you think say people here get that kain money, dem come siddon here all day and all night dey go back and forth with one another? tongue Babe, you better be reasonable! What happened to starting small? What happened to getting a blue collar job or even asking for jobs here?

And the earlier you realise that your uncles, aunties and the government donot owe you anything, the better.

Moreover, what's with the suicide threat? Emotional blackmail? Come on, it doesn't work for NLs anymore. We don see am tire for here. Up until now, no one has stayed true to his/her suicide words.

14 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Godmystrength: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
500k is a ''lot'' of money... why not look for something that is not capital intensive for now while you work towards your goals??

3 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by MsJessica(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
CBNIM:
Hmmm, this one is strong.
Well, just hold on dear, God will surely wipe away your tears sooner than you think. Wish I could help sha.
All the best.
fluffyp:
my dear relax God is watching your back. He makes all things beautiful in his time. when you kill yourself what difference will it make
stupor:
Suicide is the least option my dear.Pray to God and He will see you through !
I Have been in similar shoes before,and God saw me through and He still does,yours will not be anything different,your tomorrow will be surely better.
Stay Strong. Stay positive ! Cheers !
Thanks all for your encouragements! I appreciate.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by MsJessica(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thanks @ all for the responses!

I came to this forum (family section particularly) to pour my heart out not only because I consider it a section with mature peeps but mostly because I'm so depressed and wanted to talk to someone and equally ask for help.

Even if you can't offer the monetary help, @least words of encouragement won't kill like a few people have done, to @least help me stay strong. I came here because I'm confused and don't know what to do, and don't have anyone to turn to. Ain't we supposed to be a family here anymore?

It's only those that have been or seen what frustration and depression is that will understand my predicament. They are the ones that can tell you that, there is nothing that instills Suicide feelings in one's mind heavily and faster than depression. It's something I wouldn't wish my worst enemy.
Thanks again for your time.

5 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Cultured(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
@OP

You ought to know that philosophy is a generic course , therefore for you to get better use of the knowledge you have acquired from your sojourn in the course you need to enroll in for a certificate course/PGD in a discipline like journalism . I referenced journalism because it will be the cheapest route for you to specialize for now , since obviously you do not have money to go further with courses like law . That being said , I am not countering the fact that in an employment friendly society that you cannot get employment with you first degree in philosophy , once you can pass any aptitude test presented to you .

Anyways , I will try to send you an email , to see what I can do for you . However , it is imperative to make you understand that the world holds no value for " self-pity" people , so the earlier you stop such irritating act the better for you .

7 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm, you won't bed men yet you think you can commit suicide?

Y'all think suicide is easy.

8 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
alutacontinua:
Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
I like ya style, op cheesy
very LITTLE for some people indeed! lipsrsealed
lol i think this person is a scam artist... The intent of the scammer is to make his prey emotionally attached so dey will fall victims easily... Besides, nairaland is full of them.... I knw dr tactics...my eyes r on this Op now..
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
MsJessica:

I came to this forum (family section particularly) to pour my heart out not only because I consider it a section with mature peeps but mostly because I'm so depressed and wanted to talk to someone and equally ask for help.

Even if you can't offer the monetary help, @least words of encouragement won't kill like a few people have done, to @least help me stay strong. I came here because I'm confused and don't know what to do, and don't have anyone to turn to. Ain't we supposed to be a family here anymore?

It's only those that have been or seen what frustration and depression is that will understand my predicament. They are the ones that can tell you that, there is nothing that instills Suicide feelings in one's mind heavily and faster than depression. It's something I wouldn't wish my worst enemy.

We understand your predicament, but not for you to ask for half a million and threatening suicide. If you needed help genuinely, you will be asking for jobs, no matter how small the pay is or little capital to start up a low scale business.

Anyways, goodluck and Godspeed.

6 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
MsJessica:

abegi..u be beta scam.....

3 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ OP, I advise you amend the title of your post.

You don't have to threaten suicide before you get someone to help you. If anything, it makes some people to resent you.

I pray you get the help you need soon.

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
alutacontinua:
Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
I like ya style, op cheesy
very LITTLE for some people indeed! lipsrsealed
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Godmystrength: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
MsJessica:

you didn't have to blackmail peeps with suicide anyway....

4 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Gboliwe: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
MsJessica:

So you are this smart yet you are throwing the suicide threat left, right and centre? Now you are talking. If you wanted encouragement, you'd ask for it. If job, ask. But to start a thread to announce your next line of action as suicide and expect Eka Mbakara like me to start running helter skelter seeking for help on your behalf, nwanne sorry, I have outgrown that rubbish.

Go to the business section of this forum and you will see and read ideas from fellow graduates on how 10k can be transformed to N20k. Don't wait for any 500k from forumites.

6 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Suicide is an easy way out, but keep money for your burial rites oh.

5 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by thorpido(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
You can ask people to help you with a job and be willing to start something no matter how little the pay is.
There are people facing tougher times than you are.Keep your head up
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:

Buaahahahahahahahahahha!!! Oh my gawd!!! You are one wicked soul!! cheesy cheesy
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'm not that smart but I can predict a double cross...the op isn't legit to me reason why? (1)That email address is coined in such a way a scammer can use for variety of scam. Take a look at it again. (2) The mind of a scammer is to aim high so when a potential prey comes around the cut would still be worth something reasonable(500k)lol (3)A person in urgent need would drop more than one contact but s/he left us only a clone EMAIL address. (4) Anybody who eventually gets through to the op should demand to see him/her in person and make sure you pick the choice for hook up....Thanks yall but if she's real then she's real but then again anything too good to be true is big ( _____________) fill in the blank space

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by CBNIM: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hahahaha! Nairaland peeps no go kill me with laugh ooo! grin grin

Op sorry oo, don't mean to derail your thread.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
May I also point out that, a desperate morally upright born again christian won't contemplate suicide.

Now if she gets so depressed to the point that she loses faith in God, then she would sleep with those men not come here to threaten suicide.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by dre11(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
The way some poster they use this suicide word they baffled me sha
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by candidbabe(f): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
@op are you for real?
500,000 you are not ready yet.
mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by nnaiah: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Scam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos / How Long Can Your Mother-In-Law Stay With You? / Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.