Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 (4731 Views)

Superman Logo With CORELDRAW X3 / My Card Design On Corel Draw / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by J0nyb0y(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Please anyone knows how to ajust print margin on corel x3. I made some designs, id cards to be prescise on landscape (5 on a page) but when i try printing it cuts the end of one side. Leaving the 5th card almost half.. I have tried everything i could to no avail.. And i dont want to make 4 on a page. Someone said its the printer... I use a hp deskjet 1045 printer..
Help would be greatly appreciated
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
any help?
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by lightheart(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2014
J0nyb0y:
any help?

Adust print margin? Just like its done in MS-Word?
I'm not too sure if that can be done in coredraw. But then anything is possibe. Again, did you try reducing the ID cards?

Anyways,
My questions are:
* what page size are you using for this project?
* what are the sizes of the id cards?
* while printing, what paper size did you select?

I'm sure my babas dem may have their own questions/suggestions
cc: spywareczar, felixchip, erad
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by J0nyb0y(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2014
lightheart:

Adust print margin? Just like its done in MS-Word?
I'm not too sure if that can be done in coredraw. But then anything is possibe. Again, did you try reducing the ID cards?

Anyways,
My questions are:
* what page size are you using for this project?
* what are the sizes of the id cards?
* while printing, what paper size did you select?

I'm sure my babas dem may have their own questions/suggestions
cc: spywareczar, felixchip, erad
thanks,
Yes, as it is done in ms-word
i dont wana reduce the idcards as this would reduce the quality
am on landscape and printing on an a4 sheet
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by lightheart(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
J0nyb0y:

thanks,

Well, I am not sure you can increase the margin. If you are so sure your:
Size on document (A4; 210mmx297mm) = selected size on printer (A4)
Then the cutting off might just be a printer fault.
Else, I'll suggest you copy it on device, take it to that business centre down your street and ask the operator to confirm if you are in order. If u stil decide to dash am 5H, na him be say u don bless person
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by felixchip(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
J0nyb0y:

thanks,

See this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSBUsoQKFRw&fulldescription=1&gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google

And: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/graphics-design-help/t78068.html
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
lightheart:

Well, I am not sure you can increase the margin. If you are so sure your:
Size on document (A4; 210mmx297mm) = selected size on printer (A4)
Then the cutting off might just be a printer fault.
Else, I'll suggest you copy it on device, take it to that business centre down your street and ask the operator to confirm if you are in order. If u stil decide to dash am 5H, na him be say u don bless person
thanks boss, i confirmed its the printer. I used an hp photomart and it came out fine... I guess the latter was not meant for pictures, document only
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by felixchip(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
J0nyb0y:

thanks, information was helpful

You're welcome.
Re: How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 by lightheart(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
J0nyb0y:

thanks boss, i confirmed its the printer. I used an hp photomart and it came out fine... I guess the latter was not meant for pictures, document only

Super!
Oya go and use a wrong printer no more. wink

(1) (Reply)

Timelapse Of Hyperrealistic Drawing. / Matrix Effect Tutorial Using Photoshop / Free Logo Design......drop Your Request Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.