Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. (12129 Views)

Plunging Naira: Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself / Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga / Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
I will start by saying big up to the ogas that will started the first "Teach yourself importation business" thread which was season 1(2012) The likes of Dr. Elmatteo (oga patapata), chemashie , surveycash , chrisvicmall , dav8id etc... Please if i don't mention your name, it means I forgot your name... But anyway thanks to everybody that contributed to that eye open thread that gave many people the financial freedom today. God bless you all.

The reason why I left the thread including punting thread for awhile was a personal decision which had favour me a lot... I own my own business now and I'm planning to expand it.

Now lets get back to business. Take your chair,sit, eat pop-corn and pay good attention coz after this little coaching and you ain't able to make minimum of 100k before Xmas, that means you can never make money online again ooo.. That's not a curse but a fat fact.

Now I will be unveiling 4 online business you can do and make nothing less than 100k before Xmas.
It was tested by me and its paying big today if you maximise the full opportunity.

Now we'll start with importation of goods from china.
.....How profitable it is to import from china.
..... How to source for fast selling product on china site like alibaba and aliexpress.
..... How to buy goods of 100$ with just half of the price with a click away method.
.....How to get your good here in Nigeria in just 2-4days, yes I mean it and i will unveil it to you when we start.
How to make that money fast(100k) before Xmas.

You all know January and February use to be a very tight months. So you just have to work ahead for those months. LOL.

Part one of my 4 online income will cover
Importation business for now. I will unveil the rest as we move forward.

So tomorrow morning we start with importation. Questions are also welcome when we start tomorrow....... Have a nice day.

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Please note this that I'm not selling any ebook to anybody, just my little benevolent to my brothers and sister here from part of what I have benefited from online business.

All my coaching or help is freeeeeeeee!!! And will always be feeeeeeeeeee!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by luvlyoracle(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kul smiley
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by adonbilivit: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
i am in...atleast let me benefit from nairaland financially...thanks bro
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Houstency(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
You all welcome, just make sure you follow up for any update from me. You can also share to your friends on nl nd fb.

We must surely make this money cool na.... grin smiley cool
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by chemashie(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
following keenly....may be I can add these to other incomes I'm making as well.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by tranxo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'm in full time.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
chemashie:

Ahh! Boss, thank God you here... Maybe you can add pepper and salt to this thread. Thanks for dropping by.

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
opt in successefull
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Nzecorneboy: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
officially signed in. so guyandroid dis is y u left punting for us baa? God dey ooooo
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Boyooosa(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
can somebody rescue my project before december comes; i have a mass housing project on-going and its gotten to roofing stage (100 units), i need loan of N70m to do the finishing and infrastructures so that i can access my funds and pay the loan back. pls anybody with clue shouldnt hesitate to indicate as it is very urgent. note: all documents will be provided if i discover a capable contact.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Jtmanager(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Weti de sup here
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Sirtim: 1:51am On Nov 07, 2014
i am interested full time!!!
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Harry4cas(m): 3:16am On Nov 07, 2014
Already Sitted... Waiting
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by goldiam(f): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2014
am all ears,waiting patiently
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Good one...

To seun and naijacutee...we want precision and calmness on the thread,so we arent expecting this to make fp...PLEASE
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by taiwoowiat: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2014
am here... keep it rolling
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by samuelkingz(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2014
sits down wit a paper and pen...eats popcorn while waiting
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Sunglow: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Nice one,am interested.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Hello guys, I'm still typing to serve you better. Expect my post in the next 10min and pray mr. Spambot doesn't ban me oo.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by laksyde100(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2014
guyANDROID1:
Hello guys, I'm still typing to serve you better. Expect my post in the next 10min and pray mr. Spambot doesn't ban me oo.
Anxiously waiting after I've officially book my seat here
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2014

How profitable is Importation business.

I can frankly tell you that importation business is 100% profitable, in fact you can make 200% in return from some particular goods you import from china. Don't mind those people that do say china product are fake. In fact most of what will use this days in Nigeria are Chinese product but with little packing you won't even know it is from china. Product ranging from gadget, electronics,cloths, bags, etc. Goto ebay.com and see Chinese product been sold there, you wont be surprise tho coz china has taken part of the world market for manufacturing presently.

How to buy product from this Chinese site like alibaba, aliexpress.

To buy a product, you have to search for product. After that, you register if you haven't or you login if you have an account already and then proceed to chat with the seller of the product.

For easy chatting, you have to download the trade manager on your window PC or android. The trade manager works directly with your aliexpress, alibaba and taobao account. Anytime you click on "chat with a seller" the trader manager will come up so far you've the trade manager install on your PC.

How not to get into scammer hands from alibaba or aliexpress.

For you not to get into this people hands (scammer). You have to check their rating from previous buyers, the comment from buyers, the review from buyers and the award given to them by either alibaba or aliexpress. Some are gold supplier meaning; they are certified seller.

Note: Any rating that is not up to 95% please don't patronize them as a newbie for now. By and by you'll know why and also how to keep your butt from scammer/rippers. Left to me I can even buy from seller below 80% coz I have been in the game for long. I know when a seller just started selling on alibaba or aliexpress. But please stick to 95% for now as newbie.

When chatting with a supplier on alibaba(this is a manufacturing site different from aliexpress but own by the same company) always ask for his " Supplier assessment report" very very important please. Make sure he shows you this. Tell him or her you wont buy from him if he didn't show you.

By default most supplier have this supplier assessment report showing on their profile.

How do you buy product at a dead cheap price from this site.

I'll prefer you goto aliexpress.com for a wholesale of product as a newbie but you can also order from manufacturing site like alibaba if you know how to convince them to sell one piece for you coz most of them doesn't sell 1piece. Anyway alibaba is still my favourite coz their product are cheap as a manufacturing company. Imagine buying android tab(7inch, android 4.4 kit Kat, 3G sim card with Bluetooth) for 40$ that is 40$x165naira=6600 naira. That's what techno and the android giant will sell for you for close to 20-40k here in Nigeria. What about you buying it and re-selling it?

My next post will be on how to make quick profit from this importation, how to ship your product within 3days to Nigeria, how to continue making profit from importation for life. How to be a pro in this game and convince seller on alibaba to sell 1piece for you even if their minimum order is 500unit

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2014
guyANDROID1:

How profitable is Importation business.

I can frankly tell you that importation business is 100% profitable, in fact you can make 200% in return from some particular goods you import from china. Don't mind those people that do say china product are fake. In fact most of what will use this days in Nigeria are Chinese product but with little packing you won't even know it is from china. Product ranging from gadget, electronics,cloths, bags, etc. Goto ebay.com and see Chinese product been sold there, you wont be surprise tho coz china has taken part of the world market for manufacturing presently.

How to buy product from this Chinese site like alibaba, aliexpress.

To buy a product, you have to search for product. After that, you register if you haven't or you login if you have an account already and then proceed to chat with the seller of the product.

For easy chatting, you have to download the trade manager on your window PC or android. The trade manager works directly with your aliexpress, alibaba and taobao account. Anytime you click on "chat with a seller" the trader manager will come up so far you've the trade manager install on your PC.

How not to get into scammer hands from alibaba or aliexpress.

For you not to get into this people hands (scammer). You have to check their rating from previous buyers, the comment from buyers, the review from buyers and the award given to them by either alibaba or aliexpress. Some are gold supplier meaning; they are certified seller.

Note: Any rating that is not up to 95% please don't patronize them as a newbie for now. By and by you'll know why and also how to keep your butt from scammer/rippers. Left to me I can even buy from seller below 80% coz I have been in the game for long. I know when a seller just started selling on alibaba or aliexpress. But please stick to 95% for now as newbie.

When chatting with a supplier on alibaba(this is a manufacturing site different from aliexpress but own by the same company) always ask for his " Supplier assessment report" very very important please. Make sure he shows you this. Tell him or her you wont buy from him if he didn't show you.

By default most supplier have this supplier assessment report showing on their profile.

How do you buy product at a dead cheap price from this site.

I'll prefer you goto aliexpress.com for a wholesale of product as a newbie but you can also order from manufacturing site like alibaba if you know how to convince them to sell one piece for you coz most of them doesn't sell 1piece. Anyway alibaba is still my favourite coz their product are cheap as a manufacturing company. Imagine buying android tab(7inch, android 4.4 kit Kat, 3G sim card with Bluetooth) for 40$ that is 40$x165naira=6600 naira. That's what techno and the android giant will sell for you for close to 20-40k here in Nigeria. What about you buying it and re-selling it?

My next post will be on how to make quick profit from this importation, how to ship your product within 3days to Nigeria, how to continue making profit from importation for life. How to be a pro in this game and convince seller on alibaba to sell 1piece for you even if their minimum order is 500unit
hw do u make payment on alibaba
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by dav8id(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2014
guyANDROID1:
Please note this that I'm not selling any ebook to anybody, just my little benevolent to my brothers and sister here from part of what I have benefited from online business.

All my coaching or help is freeeeeeeee!!! And will always be feeeeeeeeeee!!!

GUYANDROID LONG TIME ...HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN..

KEEP THE GOOD WORK ON
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by dav8id(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2014
chemashie:

Na wa ooo see my OGA OOOH... long time
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2014
how to make quick profit from this importation.

Have you consider that things sell fast during the festive season? Do you have any school near you? Churches etc. I can tell you, you can make profit from this organization if you know how to market your skills and product. You can even start this importation business without a capital, what you need to do is to show them this product, tell them you can get this product ship to them from abroad within 4days, convince them on how profitable or useful it is to make use of the product.

Let me tell you my little story of how I make more than 500k during last year Xmas period from 2 schools in my area tho they are private school. You can also copy what I do and see if it works for you.

I went to these schools, I met with their principals and talk to them on how I can get the school an Xmas gift(an eye catching gift, a wow gift that will stun their student even their parent). Then i told one of them; how will you be proud of your school this Xmas after you provide this tools as a gift for your student during the Xmas carol and how people will respect their school and bring more parents /student to them in the coming years.

Then I show him an android tab, the one I posted up there that cost just 6600 naira on alibaba. Then I told him I can get this tab for her as a present for their upcoming Xmas carol, I even told him It will come install with Bible, Quran, dictionary and some learning tools, their school name at the back of the tab.... Yes it is damn possible and they do this on alibaba if you are shipping a large product of up up 50. Then she ask me how much? And guess what I told her? Just 11,000 naira for 1 pieces. She couldn't believe it until I gave her one to play with for the coming week. But I told her I'll come back for it next week to collect my tab back, she smiled and said no problem. That's after I have sweet talk her for up to 30min.

My people, when I went there the next week I couldn't believe what I saw oo. This madam said they are ready to order 150 of this product since it is useful for their learning aid. Then I smile within me.

I told her she shouldn't worry giving me the full payment, I just told her I need 80% payment that I will add my own money to it and when I deliver the product, they'll balance me. We even sign an agreement and i told them to pay into my account.

Now this is where my own gain is; I went to my customer on alibaba, I told him I'm buying 150pieces of the tab. In most case, they do reduce the price. What I suppose to buy for $40 I pay just $35 per one.

Now lets do the calculation:
150pieces times 35$= $5250. Now 5250*165(dollar exchange rate) = 866,250naira. Shipping fee not included here. Shipping fee is up to 300k here through dhl.

Now I calculated 11,000 naira times 150pieces = 1,650,000 naira... Now I collected 1,200,00 naira as 80% payment from this school which covers my shipping and product fee.

To cut my testimony short, I deliver my product after 4days, collected my balance and zoom to the nearest private school with same tactics. By his grace, I will deliver another product to these set of schools this year Xmas.

My people if you're serious and determined about this importation business, you'll surely make it big. Rome was not built in a day, so start from somewhere.

You can use my idea for many organizations. Think of product that do sell during the festive period especially kids product, Xmas carol gift product, go to aliexpress, alibaba and search for the product and price, chat with the seller and negotiate price. Goto organizations, talk to them on how you can get this product for them at a dead cheap price and how the product will be of use to them.

Convince them and get this contract done. You can also go to schools, university and especially freshers in your institutions. These are the people that can make you big in this business.

My next post will be on "How to ship your product within 3days to Nigeria, how to continue making profit from importation for life. How to be a pro in this game and convince seller on alibaba to sell 1piece for you even if their minimum order is 500units"

Till I come again... Enjoy.

11 Likes

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Ooh! I almost unveiled all the secret here oo... Secret that some people will package into ebook and sell for 5-10k.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Eboy343:

hw do u make payment on alibaba

I will cover the part of payment along the line. Keep eyes close.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Sunglow: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi Op pls how can I get this tab?and thanks for the info.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by akolat(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Kudos...
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by tunjigypsy: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
GuyAndroid1, nice post bruv, God bless.
Following closely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Net-worth Rises To $1.2 Billion, Rejoins Forbes Billionaire List / Requirements For Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Air Ticketing Biz? Pls, Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.