Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) (14442 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by yungchop: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2014
As we all know the race is on again, this thread is meant for aspirants to feel free and ask questions about things they need to know about the better by far university. smiley I'll be here to answer you once you mention my name with your question. You can also mention yungmilio2, rkarang, opey4luv we'll respond to your question, thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by benjijosh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
sharp sharp oga ooo
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
The Better by far University!!!

This is where Darwinism is proved beyond any reasonable doubt.

Ask your various questions and myself and various bosses in the house will provide the answers to our best knowledge.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by klexycole(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Opey4luv:
The Better by far University!!!

This is where Darwinism is proved beyond any reasonable doubt.

Ask your various questions and myself and various bosses in the house will provide the answers to our best knowledge.

I hail o!I troway salute!Am an aspirant...Keep the ball rolling.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by pelvicky(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Youngchop,youngmilio2.

I want to study medicine and surgery in unilorin
Whats the cut off mark in jamb and post utme.

Are their hostel in the school?
How much is a room per 1year?
Can i stay alone without any roomate?

Finally, how much is the fees?
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by yungchop: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
pelvicky:
Youngchop,youngmilio2.

I want to study medicine and surgery in unilorin
Whats the cut off mark in jamb and post utme.

Are their hostel in the school?
How much is a room per 1year?
Can i stay alone without any roomate?

Finally, how much is the fees?
as at last year, the cut off mark was 215 in jamb prolly because of the mass failure. As for the pume. . Aim for 80 or you'll be given another course. There are female hostels in the school its only the male hostel that is a problem, and I should tell you that getting an hostel is more stressful than getting the admission its self. You can't stay alone without any room mate, if you need privacy I'll advise you to rent a house outside the school. Hope I've tried enough?
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by pelvicky(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
yungchop:
as at last year, the cut off mark was 215 in jamb prolly because of the mass failure. As for the pume. . Aim for 80 or you'll be given another course. There are female hostels in the school its only the male hostel that is a problem, and I should tell you that getting an hostel is more stressful than getting the admission its self. You can't stay alone without any room mate, if you need privacy I'll advise you to rent a house outside the school. Hope I've tried enough?
thanks o....am gr8ful
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by johnikwoyi: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
yungchop:
.... it is not just ur score my broda u have to fast and pray oo unilorin are turning crazy even if u apply for mbbs they can give u zoology, agric or even chemistry especially this year they did it so much
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
klexycole:
I hail o!I troway salute!Am an aspirant...Keep the ball rolling.

You're welcome on board, which course are you aspiring to study at the better by far.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wellplay o.. u don leave 14/15 thread for em, ba ?

Thought You guys went on exile -- grin

btw-- How lectures?

Trolling continues.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by ogunsinamayowa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
yungchop:
As we all know the race is on again, this thread is meant for aspirants to feel free and ask questions about things they need to know about the better by far university. smiley I'll be here to answer you once you mention my name with your question. You can also mention yungmilio2, rkarang, opey4luv we'll respond to your question, thanks. smiley

you have gained admission? i'm happy for u because i saw ur post on 2014/2015 topic
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by yungchop: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

you have gained admission? i'm happy for u because i saw ur post on 2014/2015 topic
yes o, thanks. I've you been admitted too?
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by ogunsinamayowa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
yungchop:
yes o, thanks. I've you been admitted too?

no. actually, i don't process my admission last year. i'm in full flesh want to wrestle for a place in faculty of law next year - common law. wink i wish to have a lot of information from concerning their admission matter.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by yungchop: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

no. actually, i don't process my admission last year. i'm in full flesh want to wrestle for a place in faculty of law next year - common law. wink i wish to have a lot of information from concerning their admission matter.
wow. Just carry God for back and all is well
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
yungchop:
wow. Just carry God for back and all is well
Thanks. please do you have contact of any law student in unilorin? if you can provide one , I will really appreciate it.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by yungchop: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

Thanks. please do you have contact of any law student in unilorin? if you can provide one , I will really appreciate it.
I will 2mao... Whatsapp.. 08034504229
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by klexycole(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Opey4luv:

You're welcome on board, which course are you aspiring to study at the better by far.
Am a forensic Accountant to be...but considering going for Business Admin. or Banking & Finance due to the competition.Do unilorin offer Banking & Finance?Let's keep the thread moving!
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
klexycole:
Am a forensic Accountant to be...but considering going for Business Admin. or Banking & Finance due to the competition.Do unilorin offer Banking & Finance?Let's keep the thread moving!

Why chicken out because of the intensity of the competition?
Bus Admin is also a very nice course but I'll advise you to go for you heart desire even if it involves a lot of competition.
And yes, Unilorin offers Banking and Finance, under a different cognomen though.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by JungleboyT(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oya no lele, aspiring for Economics.... Any course mate in here?
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by eduardo36(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
hi peeps,am anspiring for unilorin through DE,pls shed more light abt d procceess,cos i heard i will do PUTME if so wat is d cutoff mark,pls enlighten me abt it,
tanks in anticipation.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by dhayor58(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2014
aspirant too, mbbs
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Watmux(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Please what's d fee for mbbs 100l to 600l in unilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by IamDHAYOUR(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2014
ECONOMICS ASPIRANT
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by jimtech: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2014
geology aspirant plz guys are wat are d olevel n utme subjects for this course?
jimtech:
geology aspirant plz guys are at are d olevel n utme subjects for this course?
geology aspirant plz guys are wat are d olevel n utme subjects for this course? @ opey4luv
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by klexycole(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Opey4luv:

Why chicken out because of the intensity of the competition?
Bus Admin is also a very nice course but I'll advise you to go for you heart desire even if it involves a lot of competition.
And yes, Unilorin offers Banking and Finance, under a different cognomen though.
Thanks bro!Hope the subject combination for Accounting At Unilorin is still the same? Maths,English,Econs and Commerce.

And please don't hesitate to drop any useful info about the admission process.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
klexycole:
Thanks bro!Hope the subject combination for Accounting At Unilorin is still the same? Maths,English,Econs and Commerce.

Five ‘O’ Level Credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two from Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography and Statistics

For Utme:
Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Papuze(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good day everyone, to those who made it into Unilorin the better by far and school of first choice; I say welcome n congratulations. For those applying n not giving up I say ur next
Any questions feel free to ask ....
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Whizsam(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls, what's d requirement and procedures for Unilorin direct entry for public administration and political science ??

Ur comments wil b appreciated
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by hackhim(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
klexycole:

u r good to go with dat combo n abt Banking and Finance, its referred 2 as FINANCE or better still Accounting N Finance in unilorin buh its diff dept tho they use d same uniform. Also u need 2 pray hard n "Jaare" ie if u hv any link/ long leg use it
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin

Happy resumption
Re: University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have a friend who applied but his waec was obtained in the year 2010 which means its now 5yrs..some schools don't accept waec that's older than 4yrs.. Like my school FUTMINNA. Hope unilorin go accept am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal / ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / How To Prepare And PASS WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.