Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) (8677 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 12:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Do girls sag? I hav neva hrd of it...
Some of The tomboys sag bro...I know and have seen one in our estate
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

Some of The tomboys sag bro...I know and have seen one in our estate
ok..... Its so stupid of them to do dat tho
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Yeye boy:-P.
u dey enjoy am nah ??
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2015
faithugo64:
As a lady,i find it disgusting the way most ladies expose their panties and bums in the name of sagging. Most ladies actually think that sagging makes them look attractive to the opposite sex hence my reason for creating this thread.

Sagging here means when a lady wears an undersized pair of trousers or shorts that barely covers her buttocks!!
Guys what do you think of ladies that sag?

Everyone is welcomed to air his/her opinion

ladies who sag are also welcomed,come in and know what the malefolks thinks

derailers and trolls,stay off
flat ass ladies do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who own the BIG bum bum? (photo) / How To Make A Girl Squirt / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.