Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Agriculture, Solution To Internal Generated Revenue For States In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture, Solution To Internal Generated Revenue For States In Nigeria (769 Views)

We Must Go Back To Agriculture As Oil Revenue Shrinks - Buhari / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / Cocoa To Generate $1.3b As Revenue In 2014- Nigerian Minister For Agric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture, Solution To Internal Generated Revenue For States In Nigeria by soladel(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2014
I was listening to one of south west Governor in Nigeria last week, complaining about the shortage in statutory allocation to the state by the Federal Government of Nigeria, He said, He will not be able to pay October Salary of the civil servant of the state.
Now, For the past Years He has been in the Govt, what he has done to increase IGR of the state...... Nothing. Resources are there to tap, Our state has tremendous land for agriculture, from Ibadan, to Ogbomosho, to Igbeti, to Ighoho down sepeteri.
Agriculture, i am very sure, one can make up to Billions of Naira from it, all things being equal. But, all these opportunities are left undone.

However, what can we do in this forum to help our to be politicians to divert all their attention to agriculture. I need your comments.
Re: Agriculture, Solution To Internal Generated Revenue For States In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Good day.have been following ur replies on topics on nairaland.pls I will be glad if u can drop whatapp mobile number.i have some questions on egg production and maize production.i will like to go into both.thanx

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help On These Equipments / How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? / Batery Cages Fabricating In My Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.