Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section (33589 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Tee99(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
#fact! If na lie make I burn my kpali

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
confused...why dear?

Lol it's like a club with secret words and handshakes

I'm on the outside looking in...
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol it's like a club with secret words and handshakes

I'm on the outside looking in...
lol...I get you. It's not that hard to learn wink wink
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
lol...I get you. It's not that hard to learn wink wink
don't forget the e-brawlers .....
They pick up arguments from nowhere and, well you know the rest.
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
SQLmaster1:
don't forget the e-brawlers .....
They pick up arguments from nowhere and, well you know the rest.
yaaaa!!!!! I do, bro!!!! grin
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
What of the MTNs
They receive every test invite, go every interview...in short, they are on every job vacancy thread. grin
__ the hustle is real mehn.

The Egoistic Jobseekers These ones,would apply for Union bank o.
When they get regret mail - they go come remember say the bank is older than their great grand father and their mind wasn't even there.
___ they be like, 'those people will make you sign bond'
'I heard their pay isn't even good'
'The last recruitment process took two(2) years'...lol

The town Guides...how can I forget this group. They are concentrated in Lagos.
Just drop a question like 'How can I get to Diamond HQ from Ikotun?' and you will see them in action. (I love them so much).
They can also tell you the name of the company by seeing the address alone...their street credibility is high...lol

Lmao! Silly Yøu. . Yøu don end those guys career
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by lillyjane(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
What about the space bookers group?
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by 1stola: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bastàrd fake drug gnld people.
I hate them like shît
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
I just have to drop my likeness for the thread... Great work OP, awesome additions by our NL-Army.
Really nice and fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:
Bastàrd fake drug gnld people.
I hate them like shît
bro, your dp though!!! grin grin grin
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
taiwolusol:
I just have to drop my likeness for the thread... Great work OP, awesome additions by our NL-Army.
Really nice and fun grin grin
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by 1stola: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
bro, your dp though!!! grin grin grin
wetin do my dp
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by CoCoLav(f): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
You forgot the 'please tell us when you get it people'

You open a thread asking for information about a test and everybody else that comments drops their email or phone number begging you to let them know too when you find out.

3 Likes

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

wetin do my dp
funny! grin
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by 1stola: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
funny! grin
OK. lol!

2 Likes

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by lekzzydo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please help a NLander (DJDOLA). He really need our help.

www.nairaland.com/1963635/need

MODs pls check and move to FP
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by mztubsy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hmnnnn...lero
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by VivaLaFrans: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
6) The 2-Cents Donors : Why always 2 cents?? (sometimes kobo!!! shocked shocked ). Why not 2-dollars-manageable, or 2000 dollars-you dig? wink Thanks for sharing the info though...but we want more cash grin grin

7) The Renumeration Experts : They know virtually what most firms pay! They are good. They can save you the initial stress of traveling miles for a test or interview that may not be favourable, renumeration wise. Olutola88, pls do the compilation, aiit? cheesy

8.) The Silent Killers : I fear these guys...After a very long wait for test results, one dude from nowhere will just come up and say, "success mail rolling" You immediately check your mail, and lo and behold...a regret mail undecided cry cry cry After his post, you will not see the dude again until he gets his offer letter, etc.

9) The GNLD Agents : grin grin grin These guys are going placess grin grin grin Selling drugs or whatever might not be that bad an adventure for some people, the way they go about advertising in disguise is what piss me off. Some would go as far as copying some job requirements of top firms...then they end it all with a gmail or yahoomail. Don't be surprised, they are coming up with a domain name soon...

10) The Scammers : Dear Scammers, you think I'd pass? I purposely put you guys on my last list! You guys are sooo intelligent, you use your intelligence the wrong way. Whether na good you sabi do, carry on, whether na bad, ba masala... just remember say "everyday for the thief..." you know the rest.

Now I'm done.., which of the group(s) do you belong? If it is number 10, say hii grin lipsrsealed
You may add yours. Thanks.
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by VivaLaFrans: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
6) The 2-Cents Donors : Why always 2 cents?? (sometimes kobo!!! shocked shocked ). Why not 2-dollars-manageable, or 2000 dollars-you dig? wink Thanks for sharing the info though...but we want more cash grin grin

7) The Renumeration Experts : They know virtually what most firms pay! They are good. They can save you the initial stress of traveling miles for a test or interview that may not be favourable, renumeration wise. Olutola88, pls do the compilation, aiit? cheesy

8.) The Silent Killers : I fear these guys...After a very long wait for test results, one dude from nowhere will just come up and say, "success mail rolling" You immediately check your mail, and lo and behold...a regret mail undecided cry cry cry After his post, you will not see the dude again until he gets his offer letter, etc.

9) The GNLD Agents : grin grin grin These guys are going placess grin grin grin Selling drugs or whatever might not be that bad an adventure for some people, the way they go about advertising in disguise is what piss me off. Some would go as far as copying some job requirements of top firms...then they end it all with a gmail or yahoomail. Don't be surprised, they are coming up with a domain name soon...

10) The Scammers : Dear Scammers, you think I'd pass? I purposely put you guys on my last list! You guys are sooo intelligent, you use your intelligence the wrong way. Whether na good you sabi do, carry on, whether na bad, ba masala... just remember say "everyday for the thief..." you know the rest.

Now I'm done.., which of the group(s) do you belong? If it is number 10, say hii grin lipsrsealed
You may add yours. Thanks.
What are you talking 'bout?
Meanwhile let me check that section
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 08, 2014
very creative

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by nellyquash(f): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2014
U will c someone trying to verify something, d next reply u will c is, How did u apply? shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by mikeomo11(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Some will not inform Nlanders about a recruitment information, they would now come later and start to ask ' Who wrote the test with me?' Or 'When are we going to hear from them?'#Questions for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by mattonnairaland: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2014
The special guest, like me grin

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
What are you talking 'bout?
Meanwhile let me check that section
grin
Please do.
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2014
mztubsy:
Hmnnnn...lero
Hmnnnn...Tubsy cheesy
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
krisbill:
very creative
thanks, bro smiley
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
mikeomo11:
Some will not inform Nlanders about a recruitment information, they would now come later and start to ask ' Who wrote the test with me?' Or 'When are we going to hear from them?'#Questions for the gods.
they are the Late Posters
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by newspostng(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yeah,i like the selfless posters that post jobs from reliable source. Few among them are naijajobspost , and tassembly , this guys know it all. Many have gotten jobs from post made by this guys.some of my few friends did aswell.i reccommend readers to always read their post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.