Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja (1380 Views)

Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile / Arewa Group Raises Alarm Over Plot To Short-change The North In APC / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by adami48(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Barr. Jimor IBrahim to shut down Nicon Luxury Abuja for
phantom renovation beginning from the 31st of December
Mr Ibrahim issued out this statement during the weekend to
the hotel management staff, saying they should shut down
any operation beginning from Next month, he said no more
reservation is to be made, saying he wants to renovate the
hotel to world standard and to make it one of the best hotels
in Africa,
but contrary to his statement a close pal of mine who's a
staff of the hotel said that the decision of Mr Ibrahim was
triggered by the hotel and staff Union workers who has been
on him for the past 3months for the renewal of there
condition of service which supposed to have been done since
August 2014, and the that a deadline was also given to him
to sign it or face industrial action of which the DSS has
been copied,
but instead of him to consider signing it he issued out a
threat of closing down the hotel, that he has done it to many
of his companies and that Nicon luxury would not be an
exception,
Mr Ibrahim only have like a year to run that place before his
10years contract expires,
for over 8years he didn't put a pin in the hotel now that his
contract is close to the expiration date he is now talking
about renovation,
the staff of Nixon Luxury abuja have never been happy with
working under Jimor Ibrahim, they call him the worst
Nigerian business man of all time, according to one of my
pals there he said its hell working with him, that Nigerians
should say no to wicked business men like jimor ibrahim,
dream killer and destiny hunter who buys companies only to
destroy them in months and render staff jobless, I.e Nicon
insurance, Re insurance, virgin Nigeria, Nicon hotel Lagos,
global fleet, Nicon hotel Benue, just to mention a few.
meanwhile the hotel union has issued out a statement to
him that before he can shut, . down he most pay staff all
there entitlement after the renovation all can start afresh,
he who cannot manage a five star hotel wants to come out
as a Gubernatorial candidate I pity the state.
Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by londoner: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Shut down.......
Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
You mean SHUT DOWN?

1 Like

Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by londoner: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keneking:
You mean SHUT DOWN?

Exactly, what I was trying to subtly suggest......lol

1 Like

Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by Nutase: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin
Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by o42austino(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
d guy is a bad manager of resources and persons.
Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by dridowu: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Short/Shut ?
Jimoh Ibrahim running down business since when i started schooling in France. This guy is looking forward as Governor of Ondo. I just hope Ondo people will resist him from any angle or else Ondo may just be wipe out Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by Mikel3oputa: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Barr. Jimor Ibrahim To Shut, , . Down Nicon Luxury Hotel Abuja by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
o42austino:
d guy is a bad manager of resources and persons.
are u for real?

He is a business man who grew into billions without the government interference, mind u.

He is a very good business man and a perfect manager. One thing the workers shld av realise is that he doesn't even stay in Nigeria. Most of his businesses are managed for him and not directly by him. So, this diatribe abt him is totally unnecessary..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ayo Is Involved In The $9.3M Cash Transfer-sahara Reporter / Bob Marley’s Legacy Is Going Up In Cannabis Smoke? / 20 Reasons Nigerians Have Rejected Gen Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.