Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle (1653 Views)

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Looking To Meet Chat Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle by Studentsvoice: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
nairalanders from anywhere in Owerri,both residentsand indigens , single or engaged,please lets meet here to chat,date and mingle..whether you school at Alvan ikoku,Futo,Imsu;imopoly,nekede poly or even Owerri Girls college and other tutorial centers in Owerri.. Am Fred,from FUTO,live at FUTO road eziobodo,am from mbaitolu lga,but am resident in Olodi Apapa Lagos,am tall,good looking and ebony black in complexion ...those interested should add me up or whatsapp me on 08133209715...thanks...plz lets make this thread a nice and hot one.
Re: Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle by Dominius(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
.serious lady should add me up or better still call me Dominius munachi 09011037648

(1) (Reply)

Its Toyinrayos Birthday ! / In Need Of French Speaking Pals / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.