Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... (998 Views)

Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... by AndyBoomba: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
So one has to agree that he/she believes in Allah before one can comment on any Islamic thread....why then are Christianity threads open for atheists and muslims to blaspheme at will against the Christians' belief

Rectify this lets know you aren't favouring a particular religion!
Re: Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls dnt blame seun for this.... It is the hand work of a moderator, his moniker is yazach .... All u need to is to report this yazach of a moderator to Seun... I believe Seun will call him to order... Or better still review such settings...

1 Like

Re: Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... by AndyBoomba: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Pls dnt blame seun for this.... It is the hand work of a moderator, his moniker is yazach .... All u need to is to report this yazach of a moderator to Seun... I believe Seun will call him to order... Or better still review such settings...

imagine! I just went through the yazach of a human being's profile..he even created some blasphemous christian threads...wat tha fu¿k!
Re: Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
AndyBoomba:

imagine! I just went through the yazach of a human being's profile..he even created some blasphemous christian threads...wat tha fu¿k!
lol dnt mind some people tho... Its a pity Seun has religious fanatics on his team...... The same people who made a rule that thr should be no bias based on religion are still d same ppo flaunting those rules... I only want to believe Seun isnt aware of this but if he is aware den i am truely disappointed in his personality....
Re: Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2014

(1)

Serious War In Ekiti As PDP, APC Crises Deepens / South-south PDP Crisis: Fear Mounts Over Jonathan’s Chances / Adebisi Alimi: Gay Nigerian Actor Puts His Sexuality In The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.