Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) (11494 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
In the voice of Amaechi, Jonathan is not my brother. In the voice of Akpabio, my girls have good physic like Serena Williams and I see Akwa Ibom producing worldclass stars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by macpetrus(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
The Difference is Clear....

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
macpetrus:
The Difference is Clear....
GBY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Mznaett: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin C as ah dey laff lyk mad woman..abeg,,na hu wan compare dis pple na? infact,dz pic reminds me of dos women breastfeeding dia babies..d oda was fleshy\freshy while d oda lady was skinny and dry

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai, amaechi is building greater port harcourt instead of greater rivers, na only port harcourt dey river state?

See I'm mate result na

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by frankyychiji(f): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio has really done so well for his people. They will never forget him. He gave them confidence and a pride of place. Today, Akwa ibom is like a beautiful pride everyone wants to marry. He has ran a good race. He has finished his course. Let the next man take the people to the next level.

27 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by krisCh(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
and Amaechi started construction when he was in which party? Nigeria won't move forward unless we get rid of this partisan attitude

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nzeobi(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
A brand new stadium just built, ibaka seaport and many others legacy projects I know but can some one educate me about amaechi and noise making cos am writing names of noise makers

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by hardywaltz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why not compare the two stadia built rather than all this childish rants..

AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by hardywaltz(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Labaran Maku commends Amaechi for world class games village...

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/02/15/amiesimaka-stadium-a-national-asset-%E2%80%93-maku-2/

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by phantom(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2014
akpabio can't hold a candle to amaechi. akpabio dey learn work where amaechi dey.
compare them in the following;
health
education
security
agriculture
roads
human development/empowerment
IGR
job creation

the ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road alone still beats the new roads in uyo combined.

amaechi has created more jobs for his people.
its rivers people who work at Songhai, pabod breweries, tai banana plantation and buguma fish farms.

the enabling environment created has allowed supermarkets and malls spring up left right and center. guess what? these malls are staffed by rivers people.

that there, is the reason akwa ibomites troop into PH in droves every week. now you don't expect them to feed their families with a brand new stadium now,do you? grin

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:32am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).

¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ 500 public toilet.
Compare and contrast!!!
one thing is clear: dnt argue with a PDPigst. I like the maturity and knock outs APC alwys give them. I like ur approach. The shld cover themselves in shame.

Just recently, their master said no president resigns during war and APC was quick to present to him, his card of foolishness.

When the OP started this nonsense, he didn't compare like things but different things that are not even compatible. A rail system and a stadium..

But who are we to blame the dogs when the master is even more brainless?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:34am On Nov 08, 2014
aguiyi:
Chai, amaechi is building greater port harcourt instead of greater rivers, na only port harcourt dey river state?

See I'm mate result na
pls, apart from uyo, where else is the development in Akwa ibom?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by sule5727: 2:56am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
In the voice of Amaechi, Jonathan is not my brother. In the voice of Akpabio, my girls have good physic like Serena Williams and I see Akwa Ibom producing worldclass stars
all this na propaganda Amaechi all the way

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by rooftech: 3:16am On Nov 08, 2014
akpabio is pdp purse
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by dinachi(m): 4:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Amaechi built his stadium in a rural area to attract development there and decentralize port harcourt. Again his 40 thousand seater stadium is bigger by far than Akpabio's 30 thousand capacity stadium. Amaechi's stadium has by far more facilities and yet is still cheaper by a whopping 9.8 Billion Naira. Amaechi is the man!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by MrMcJay(m): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Lolz. OP, see ya life? You have been made an outcast in your own thread.

Tell your fellow PDP, TANjaweeds and saTANists loud and clear: your days of lying and deceit are over.

Jungle don mature, APC is here!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 4:46am On Nov 08, 2014
phantom:
akpabio can't hold a candle to amaechi. akpabio dey learn work where amaechi dey.
health
education
security
agriculture
roads
IGR
job creation

the ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road alone still beats the new roads in uyo combined.

its rivers people who work at Songhai, pabod breweries, tai banana plantation and buguma fish farms.

the enabling environment created has allowed supermarkets and malls spring up left right and center. guess what? these malls are staffed by rivers people.

that there is the reason, akwa ibomites troop into PH in droves every week. now you don't expect them to feed their families with a brand new stadium now,do you? grin

Let's be honest here partisan politics aside. I have been to the two states and their capitals. If Akpabio was in some countries, his performance would have been used as a yard stick for governors for as many years as another person would raise the bar higher. I keep on reading publicities of performances by some governors only on papers and social media. If you've been to Akwa Ibom, you will agree that Akpabio is a pace setter. Currently, no other Nigerian governor comes close. Forget about publicities. I'm not a politician and don't care about any party. Travel and see things on ground. Bravo the uncommon transformer of our generation!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 4:54am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Amaechi built his stadium in a rural area to attract development there and decentralize port harcourt. Again his 40 thousand seater stadium is bigger by far than Akpabio's 30 thousand capacity stadium. Amaechi's stadium has by far more facilities and yet is still cheaper by a whopping 9.8 Billion Naira. Amaechi is the man!
Have you compared the quality of the facilities? Do you know that some phones are bigger in size and have louder volumes yet another phone of small size and low sound volume is far more expensive? Do you know that Akwa Ibom stadium can be expanded to 60, 000 capacity? Do you know that a 10 year maintenance pact was signed with Julius Berger? Do you know that Julius Berger charges higher than any other construction company in Nigeria for their quality of work? It takes a lion hearted governor to even get to Akpabio's level of performance not to talk of beating it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by dinachi(m): 4:58am On Nov 08, 2014
nationwide1:
Let's be honest here partisan politics aside. I have been to the two states and their capitals. If Akpabio was in some countries, his performance would have been used as a yard stick for governors for as many years as another person would raise the bar higher. I keep on reading publicities of performances by some governors only on papers and social media. If you've been to Akwa Ibom, you will agree that Akpabio is a pace setter. Currently, no other Nigerian governor comes close. Forget about publicities. Travel and see things on ground. Bravo the uncommon transformer of our generation!
Akpabio is surely transforming his pockets! Amaechi has built hundreds of world class schools, a monorail system first of its kind in Nigeria, a larger cheaper Mega stadium with a games village attached. While Akpabio has done nothing in Agriculture, Amaechi has built several farms employing Rivers people. Amaechi is the man! Also while Akpabio is a follow follow politician sucking up to anything mama peace says, Amaechi has shown he has principles and has stood up several times against the idiocy of Nigeria's incompetent first family. Amaechi is the man!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by erunz(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
one thing is clear: dnt argue with a PDPigst. I like the maturity and knock outs APC alwys give them. I like ur approach. The shld cover themselves in shame.

Just recently, their master said no president resigns during war and APC was quick to present to him, his card of foolishness.

When the OP started this nonsense, he didn't compare like things but different things that are not even compatible. A rail system and a stadium..

But who are we to blame the dogs when the master is even more brainless?
that project was built and completed when Amechi was in PDP, my question is that since he joined ALL PROPAGANDA CONGRESS (APC). What has he achieve.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:04am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.

¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ 500 public toilet.
Compare and contrast!!!
Bros no vex picture of Amaechi stadium or all those things you listed are stories. I hope its not too much to ask for.

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:06am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Akpabio is surely transforming his pockets! Amaechi has built hundreds of world class schools, a monorail system first of its kind in Nigeria, a larger cheaper Mega stadium with a games village attached. While Akpabio has done nothing in Agriculture, Amaechi has built several farms employing Rivers people. Amaechi is the man! Also while Akpabio is a follow follow politician sucking up to anything mama peace says, Amaechi has shown he has principles and has stood up several times against the idiocy of Nigeria's incompetent first family. Amaechi is the man!
pictures or link its not too much to ask we are tired of hearing world class this world class that

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
Amaechi is not transforming his pockets but claimed to have used 400 billion naira to combat ebola virus disease. I laugh in Swahili at your party's self righteousness. This is the reason I maintain that you get to travel around Nigeria. I'm talking about what I've seen in both states not publicities. Btw, do you mean insulting the president of Nigeria is counted as achievement?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by dinachi(m): 5:10am On Nov 08, 2014
erunz:
that project was built and completed when Amechi was in PDP, my question is that since he joined ALL PROPAGANDA CONGRESS (APC). What has he achieve.
erunz:
You still don't get it, do you? Amaechi went to join his fellow progressives in APC. Like Fashola like Amaechi. When in PDP Amaechi as the Chairman of Governor's Forum wad the highest critic of GEJ incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Dollabommie(m): 5:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Akpabio all the way...not in for one typa thug...#Team Akpabio.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by dinachi(m): 5:16am On Nov 08, 2014
nationwide1:
Amaechi is not transforming his pockets but claimed to have used 400 billion naira to combat ebola virus disease. I laugh in Swahili at your party's self righteousness. This is the reason I maintain that you get to travel around Nigeria. I'm talking about what I've seen in both states not publicities. Btw, do you mean insulting the president of Nigeria is counted as achievement?
To saTANists like you criticism of the incompetent first family means insult! Truly Jonathan is running a kindergarten presidency imparting mediocrity to Nigerians since 2010. It is not too late to salvage you from mediocrity.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2014
dinachi:
To saTANists like you criticism of the incompetent first family means insult! Truly Jonathan is running a kindergarten presidency imparting mediocrity to Nigerians since 2010. It is not too late to salvage you from mediocrity.
Hahaha @ your calling me a TAN member. You got it wrong bro. I stand for the truth, I stand for a great Nigeria. I respect my conscience, so I'm not into politics but just being sincere with achievements of Nigerian governors being a wide traveller. Get it right, there is a difference between caustic criticism and constructive criticism. Also, there's a difference between criticism and insult. Nigerians are intelligent enough to differentiate between them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by dridowu: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2014
krisCh:
and Amaechi started construction when he was in which party? Nigeria won't move forward unless we get rid of this partisan attitude
If Amaechi had not cross over to APC am so sure the mumu op would not have create a useless thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by alotofgrace(m): 5:45am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.

¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ 500 public toilet.
Compare and contrast!!!

NA U GIVE THEM QUOTATION?
grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Very idiotic comparison. You dare compare a man who built 150 hospitals, 100s of schools, roads etc with a man who gave you a nice stadium If you don't know the meaning of madness, this is exactly what it means! I urge the moderator to lock this senseless thread and ban the poster for at least a year!

-CramJones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by cupidhero(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=phantom post=27820521]akpabio can't hold a candle to amaechi. akpabio dey learn work where amaechi dey.
health
education
security
agriculture
roads
IGR
job creation

[quote/]
guyman stop lieing,we know slots for indigenes are huge in these companies but foundations where laid for him by ex governors,akpabio built from scratch while amaechi renovated.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. / 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel / Buhari Can’t Be Stampeded Into Signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill –senate Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.