Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! (2315 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! by Uricas(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please I need the direction to this Address: JKK House, 229 Ikorodu Road, near Anthony Bus Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos.
LAGOS
Thanks.
Re: Urgent! by francessn: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
state where you're coming from so someone can give you direction or is it from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! by Uricas(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
francessn:
state where you're coming from so someone can give you direction or is it from heaven.
Yeah, thanks for that! I'm coming from Ibadan.
Re: Urgent! by Skywavenigeria: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2014
i
Re: Urgent! by CBNIM: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Uricas:
Please I need the direction to this Address: JKK House, 229 Ikorodu Road, near Anthony Bus Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos.
LAGOS
Thanks.
Please are they still conducting interviews? what post did you apply for. Couldn't make it the day my interview was scheduled.

well, if you can find yourself at oshodi, enter a bus going to onipanu/yaba/palmgroove and stop at Bank bustop, the next building is jkk. They share the same fence with mutual benefit insurance company.
Or you can stop at Anthonys bustop and walk down to jkk building.
Re: Urgent! by Uricas(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
CBNIM:

Please are they still conducting interviews? what post did you apply for. Couldn't make it the day my interview was scheduled.

well, if you can find yourself at oshodi, enter a bus going to onipanu/yaba/palmgroove and stop at Bank bustop, the next building is jkk. They share the same fence with mutual benefit insurance company.
Or you can stop at Anthonys bustop and walk down to jkk building.
Thanks for the reply. I went there for CHEVRON undergraduate IT exam. I don't know about the one you are talking about but I saw some folks waiting to write ACCESS BANK test while leaving.

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Field Sales Manager,water Info / Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please / BM Services Ltd Invite....how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.