Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test (2032 Views)

Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! / How To Carry Out Artificial Insemination For Catfish / Catfish Farming: How To Carry Out A Successful Market Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by silvernice(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have an agricultural commodity to export but I'm required to carry out phytosanitary tests on it prior to export. please I don't know where I can do this test. I'll welcome your suggestions and recommendations..Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by jethro2: 5:08am On Nov 08, 2014
silvernice:
I have an agricultural commodity to export but I'm required to carry out phytosanitary tests on it prior to export. please I don't know where I can do this test. I'll welcome your suggestions and recommendations..Thanks in advance.
Check for Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine service officer in your area.
They should be of help
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by silvernice(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks a lot jethro for your reply. I'll make some enquiries about them.
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by jethro2: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2014
silvernice:
Thanks a lot jethro for your reply. I'll make some enquiries about them.
You are welcome
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by lanre2009: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
silvernice:

I dont know if you are based in Lagos or not, but in case you are in Lagos, you can carry out the phytosanitary test at National Quarantine Service Office, close to MMA 2 Airport Ikeja. From Ikeja Underbridge (Close to Lasuth) ask where you can get bus to NAHCO, after boarding the bus, alight at STRABAG BUS STOP, cross to the other side of the road and ask for directions to the office. You can call MR IDACHABA (08037103205), he is the officer responsible for issuing the certificate in that office. I believe even if you are not in Lagos, he may be able to direct you to where else you may get it close to your base. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by silvernice(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
lanre2009:

I dont know if you are based in Lagos or not, but in case you are in Lagos, you can carry out the phytosanitary test at National Quarantine Service Office, close to MMA 2 Airport Ikeja. From Ikeja Underbridge (Close to Lasuth) ask where you can get bus to NAHCO, after boarding the bus, alight at STRABAG BUS STOP, cross to the other side of the road and ask for directions to the office. You can call MR IDACHABA (08037103205), he is the officer responsible for issuing the certificate in that office. I believe even if you are not in Lagos, he may be able to direct you to where else you may get it close to your base. Goodluck.

Thanks a lot lanre. I've contacted him.
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by lanre2009: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
silvernice:

Thanks a lot lanre. I've contacted him.

You are welcome......Cheers!!!
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by favour03: 4:52am On May 29, 2015
please qherecan i get antimicrobial tests, nmr spec, mass spec, uv, ir tests too
Re: Please Where Can I Carry Out Phytosanitary Test by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
Nice thread.

(1) (Reply)

Eggs Needed In Large Quantities / Contact Me For Your Fresh Wet Spent Grain (brewery Waste) / Super Grow The Wonder Formula For Farmers And Fisherie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.