Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. (11875 Views)

Photo: Compare Wike Vs Amaechi's Wife / Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) / Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by wisov(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
diresimdi:
Amaechi rubbishing his image before the committee of governors since 1999.
must u comment rubbish! Did theo orji build any stadium,dankwambo, fashola, rochas,uduaghan all gov except akpabio. Give sum credit now

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by gabrielmorinho(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Edygrin:
Quality wise.. Akwa Ibom stadium. But seriously this is like comparing allianz arena to stamford bridge.

Do you reason at all?
The scenario between these stadia is far different from that of Stamford Bridge and allianz arena. The cost of both stadia is N31billion and N39billion respectively, though, that of PH cost less but encompasses other sports facilities apart from football and race track. ph has a Complete sports complex while that of uyo is just and only a football stadium. Akwa Ibom stadium could cost lower. But the contractors charge high as they are generally known.

Let's stop this stadium hype of a thing in Nigeria. Abuja stadium still remains the best given the required maintenance. Uyo is just half of abj and akwa ibomites will not let Nigerians rest. Remember other states will do better tomorrow. National stadium is still no. 1.

Given the amount Akwa ibom is receiving from the federation to kwankwaso, adams oshiomole, rochas okorocha, and others, they will do better. The resources are available so spending shouldn't be a problem. Respect to portharcourt. Uyo will be no where near in 100 years. Hahahaha haha. Pls, before you crucify me, am not from any of the aforementioned States above. Just a neutral man

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by gabrielmorinho(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Even a foolish blind man will rate Amaechi stadium over that of akpabio. Is it because you people have not seen beautiful structures before that you re now rating beauty above quality and accountability. Amaechi built a sports institution to international standards, mind you, sports bodies do not care if the stadium is beautiful or not so long as it is up to standard.a place were our kids can go and practise their physical health education, a place were the presence of several rare sporting activities have been represented with due reference to operational standards. For 30bils
Akpabio on the other hand built a football pitch and added a platform to it to match it as a stadium for a whooping sum of 39.bils. And for all those that are saying it is up to international standard i say a big "shut up" you sent measure international standard by the beauty of the structure. There are several parameters through which standards are measured and beauty is not one of it. I love the Ibom stadium but i ve a duty to speak as a reasonable man. And sanity have to be maintained
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by gabrielmorinho(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=gabrielmorinho post=27847022][/quote]

Tell them. U know this Akwa ibom people were slaves to the efik speaking people. So, that uncivilized mentality is still in them.
How can you compare a glorified stadium with a classic sports complex which has a football stadium sitting capacity of 40,000 capacity?

Na WA for this house boys and house girls ooooo.

while akpabio is busy pursuing NFF, NSC, and GEJ to bring all Nigerian football matches to uyo which is out of greed and pride, amaechi is calm doing his thing as a matured man with balls between his legs.

Akpabio is doing all this because of cross river. He is not happy that national matches are played in calabar. Tomorrow akwa ibom will say cross river is their brother. There is God ooooo.
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by Demdem(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2014
hardywaltz:
Why not compare the two stadia built rather than all this childish rants..
In all this rants about Akpabio's stadium I'm yet to see a real life aerial view of the Stadium why are you people still brandishing 3d animation...

AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!

I smell serious corruption in Akpabio stadium. All that money for these few things. It's not even fifa standard since its 30000 capacity. I call for a probe.
Surely amaechi has judiciously managed his resources better.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by BabaTony: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2014
gabrielmorinho:

Do you reason at all?
The scenario between these stadia is far different from that of Stamford Bridge and allianz arena. The cost of both stadia is N31billion and N39billion respectively, though, that of PH cost less but encompasses other sports facilities apart from football and race track. ph has a Complete sports complex while that of uyo is just and only a football stadium. Akwa Ibom stadium could cost lower. But the contractors charge high as they are generally known.

Let's stop this stadium hype of a thing in Nigeria. Abuja stadium still remains the best given the required maintenance. Uyo is just half of abj and akwa ibomites will not let Nigerians rest. Remember other states will do better tomorrow. National stadium is still no. 1.

Given the amount Akwa ibom is receiving from the federation to kwankwaso, adams oshiomole, rochas okorocha, and others, they will do better. The resources are available so spending shouldn't be a problem. Respect to portharcourt. Uyo will be no where near in 100 years. Hahahaha haha. Pls, before you crucify me, am not from any of the aforementioned States above. Just a neutral man

Why do I smell jealousy and hate all over this post, hw can you compare this world class stadium with that ram shakle structure built by amaechi. What you have seen so far is just phase 1 and you dey vex like this. What will happen when the phase 2 will be complete--suicide? LOL...This stadium is one of the best in Africa, Category 4! Fifa said so. Ameachi can build his sports complex and use for APC rallies no problem...lol

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by BabaTony: 1:50am On Nov 09, 2014
gabrielmorinho:

Tell them. U know this Akwa ibom people were slaves to the efik speaking people. So, that uncivilized mentality is still in them.
How can you compare a glorified stadium with a classic sports complex which has a football stadium sitting capacity of 40,000 capacity?

Na WA for this house boys and house girls ooooo.

while akpabio is busy pursuing NFF, NSC, and GEJ to bring all Nigerian football matches to uyo which is out of greed and pride, amaechi is calm doing his thing as a matured man with balls between his legs.

Akpabio is doing all this because of cross river. He is not happy that national matches are played in calabar. Tomorrow akwa ibom will say cross river is their brother. There is God ooooo.

An Efik man will always be a Fooool any time anyday, a good for nothing lazy ogogoro low life. What has an Efik man ever achieved in his life?-absolutely nothing. Calabar today was and is still being built and sustained by akwa ibom people. The calabar stadium was built by and named UJ Esuene from akwa ibom, so what are we talking about here.you are so angry that akwa ibom as a state has come of age and outclassed your state. You better crawl back into your hole or Continue hating..all I know it hasn't helped you so far, this na small, other commissionings are on the way, get ready to commit suicide...LOL...AKWA IBOM AYAYA ETITI ETI.....You can go and die (in oshiomole's voice)

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by lonelydora: 5:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Amaechi wins.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=dulaman post=27827374][/quote]Was liberation stadium built by Amechi
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by baralatie(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Mr man all the facts you laid down are against your conclusion. You go school at all? you also need sense. you are a wise man, and i also rate your brain higher than the others read the next comment and be wise read the comment below and embrace wisdom.

the stadium look like ?? compare to the other you can see with your eyes!
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by asandigbo(f): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2014
my governor obiano, I know u are working but can u help us with one standard stadium in anambra?
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2014
We hav seen d picture of akpabio's stadium. We know wot it looks like.

I dont mean to be bias but can we get a picture of ameachi's stadium, we wd like to see wot it looks like at least.
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2014
I think a solid sports city which costs lesser than a football pitch covered with fine panels is a better project. My Opinion.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by hardywaltz(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2014
obongproff:
We hav seen d picture of akpabio's stadium. We know wot it looks like.

I dont mean to be bias but can we get a picture of ameachi's stadium, we wd like to see wot it looks like at least.
I know u can't see.
Here's a picture of Ameachi's stadium

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
hardywaltz:

I know u can't see.
Here's a picture of Ameachi's stadium

Okay, now I have seen. Thank you.

I hope to check on it any day I find myself around igwruta axis.
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by gabrielmorinho(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
BabaTony:

An Efik man will always be a Fooool any time anyday, a good for nothing lazy ogogoro low life. What has an Efik man ever achieved in his life?-absolutely nothing. Calabar today was and is still being built and sustained by akwa ibom people. The calabar stadium was built by and named UJ Esuene from akwa ibom, so what are we talking about here.you are so angry that akwa ibom as a state has come of age and outclassed your state. You better crawl back into your hole or Continue hating..all I know it hasn't helped you so far, this na small, other commissionings are on the way, get ready to commit suicide...LOL...AKWA IBOM AYAYA ETITI ETI.....You can go and die (in oshiomole's voice)

Hahahaha, I laugh u. calabar South is a refugee camp for akwa house boys and house boys. Touts who go about snatching people's phones. diabolical people. As for you, Repent or u will die before your time.
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by BabaTony: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
gabrielmorinho:

Hahahaha, I laugh u. calabar South is a refugee camp for akwa house boys and house boys. Touts who go about snatching people's phones. diabolical people. As for you, Repent or u will die before your time.

Funny enough they are ALL better than you,now crawl back into your cave ..lazy efik fooool.....LOL.....
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by ocelot2006(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
engrsyer:
On Friday, 7th Nov, we all watch the official commissioning of a stadium built by Gov. God'swill Akpabio. Again Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State used his newly built Rivers State Stadium (Abiyesimaka) stadium to host APC for his seven(7) years in office. What can we now say on comparism between the two(2) stadia in South South of Nigeria which is better?

BROS, the 2nd pic is NOT a stadium oh!!! It is the monorail station adjacent Govt house along Nnamdi Azikiwe road oh.
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by phantom(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
culled from a friends post on facebook.enjoy!

The New Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Worthwhile Venture or Needless Ego Trip?

First off, let me admit that it will be worthy of note that the current Governor of Akwa-Ibom state, Goodwill Akpabio will be leaving his state more beautiful than he met it in 2007. He embarked on numerous utility and beautification projects that will leave many to argue he is not your average governor. True, I know Akwa-Ibom state has earned a lot since Oil broke through the $15 per barrel ceiling over a decade ago, and it will be difficult to place his absolute/actual performance in the face of all the national sleaze going on.

It will be difficult to say how Mr. A managed $1,000 for instance when $500 gets stolen and he is able to invest the remaining $500 compared with Mr. B who had only $300 for starters. So, for all we know, Akpabio's achievements may be an illusion of performance when relativity is taken into account, but no doubt, he has been able to put some of it into good use, and his sins may not be as obvious as those who despite their very low allocations used theirs for building Mosques and carrying out Mass weddings.

As regards the stadium, I notice some singing his praises, while some question the rationale behind such venture. I will pitch tent with the latter, and while I will not deliberate Akpabio's performance as a whole, will offer insight into how we are supposed to reason as a people and call those ruling us into account at every turn.

1..Yes, Nigeria is a sports loving nation, but we do not have the kind of sports industry that can CONSISTENTLY sustain investment in sports. No nation grappling with back breaking poverty can ever have a profitable sports industrial machine. Winning International trophies is different from having a home-grown, self-sustaining sports industry. Ask England, the nation with about the most publicised and most profitable league on the globe, but has not won a world cup since 1966, or any trophy of note in a long while.

2. Even in countries with super-leagues and sports systems, Public built and funded stadia are seen as a waste of funds. Remember the riots in Brazil prior to the last world cup? Brazil is a country far richer than Nigeria, with a higher GDP, higher Per Capita, and much larger economy (larger than the UK, and currently world's number 7). Yet many Brazilians felt it was unwise expending such on stadia, despite the fact that the same facilities will be used in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics in 2016.

3. Have we not learnt from the past? We spent over 60 billion naira building the stadium in Abuja for the COJA Games in 2003. The stadium became overgrown with weeds shortly after. Even today, NOBODY can really fathom what can be done to bring the stadium to profitability. I am not sure the stadium has made a tenth of what it was built with, over a decade later.

So you see, unless there is a miraculous wand Akpabio is going to wave, that stadium is going to be more of a drain than otherwise, unless my Akwa-Ibom brothers tell me they are more than satisfied that the feeling of owning a world class stadium is much better than the opportunity cost that the money would have found use for. As per opportunity cost, while I am a Nigerian in diaspora and cannot start counting how much has been invested in Education, Roads, Health care and the like, I am sure there are many worth-while projects that 39 billion naira could have finished from scratch, within the incumbents tenure.

1. Unless you want to tell me every house-hold in Akwa-Ibom can boast of clean water, 39 billion can construct a full-fledged water treatment plant that can serve millions.

2. The last time I checked, power generation was on the concurrent list, which means state governments can actually build power stations. At the very least, Uyo can be pulled off the national grid and a 500MW station built to serve the state capital. 39 billion naira, or slightly more, can easily achieve this.

3. We complain we do not refine enough Crude for our local consumption. What stops the administration from partnering to build a refinery that will serve not only the local populace, but environs while raking in very large profits?

I have not even mentioned Housing, Rural road network, Agriculture and many other areas. These projects will be self-sustaining, not only because they are sensible, but because they serve the very basis of the populace needs. It is for this same reason, with all its epileptic service, the telecoms industry still remains alive today. It serves a basic need. Electricity is a basic need. Water is a basic need. Fuel is a basic need. Any investment channelled to these areas will be self-maintaining, generate profit (especially with private-partnership), while easing the lives of the average citizen. A stadium? Apart from crusades that will be few and far between, occasional matches and a very high over-head maintenance ( a culture which we are yet to imbibe even in more crucial areas ), that stadium may face the same fate as the National Stadium in Surulere, the Teslim Balogun Stadium just opposite, The Abuja Stadium, and wait for it.......yes, the stadium in Athens, Greece which hosted the 2004 Olympics, currently over-grown with weeds. The argument is also not helped by the allegation that Akpabio is actually planning to name the stadium after himself.

P:S- If it is actually true that a modern stadium, with all the amenities and the like was built with 39 billion naira in 2014, why the hell did they need 60 billion to build Abuja stadium in 2003, over 10 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by DVanguard: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2014
phantom:
culled from a friends post on facebook.enjoy!

The New Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Worthwhile Venture or Needless Ego Trip?

First off, let me admit that it will be worthy of note that the current Governor of Akwa-Ibom state, Goodwill Akpabio will be leaving his state more beautiful than he met it in 2007. He embarked on numerous utility and beautification projects that will leave many to argue he is not your average governor. True, I know Akwa-Ibom state has earned a lot since Oil broke through the $15 per barrel ceiling over a decade ago, and it will be difficult to place his absolute/actual performance in the face of all the national sleaze going on.

It will be difficult to say how Mr. A managed $1,000 for instance when $500 gets stolen and he is able to invest the remaining $500 compared with Mr. B who had only $300 for starters. So, for all we know, Akpabio's achievements may be an illusion of performance when relativity is taken into account, but no doubt, he has been able to put some of it into good use, and his sins may not be as obvious as those who despite their very low allocations used theirs for building Mosques and carrying out Mass weddings.

As regards the stadium, I notice some singing his praises, while some question the rationale behind such venture. I will pitch tent with the latter, and while I will not deliberate Akpabio's performance as a whole, will offer insight into how we are supposed to reason as a people and call those ruling us into account at every turn.

1..Yes, Nigeria is a sports loving nation, but we do not have the kind of sports industry that can CONSISTENTLY sustain investment in sports. No nation grappling with back breaking poverty can ever have a profitable sports industrial machine. Winning International trophies is different from having a home-grown, self-sustaining sports industry. Ask England, the nation with about the most publicised and most profitable league on the globe, but has not won a world cup since 1966, or any trophy of note in a long while.

2. Even in countries with super-leagues and sports systems, Public built and funded stadia are seen as a waste of funds. Remember the riots in Brazil prior to the last world cup? Brazil is a country far richer than Nigeria, with a higher GDP, higher Per Capita, and much larger economy (larger than the UK, and currently world's number 7). Yet many Brazilians felt it was unwise expending such on stadia, despite the fact that the same facilities will be used in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics in 2016.

3. Have we not learnt from the past? We spent over 60 billion naira building the stadium in Abuja for the COJA Games in 2003. The stadium became overgrown with weeds shortly after. Even today, NOBODY can really fathom what can be done to bring the stadium to profitability. I am not sure the stadium has made a tenth of what it was built with, over a decade later.

So you see, unless there is a miraculous wand Akpabio is going to wave, that stadium is going to be more of a drain than otherwise, unless my Akwa-Ibom brothers tell me they are more than satisfied that the feeling of owning a world class stadium is much better than the opportunity cost that the money would have found use for. As per opportunity cost, while I am a Nigerian in diaspora and cannot start counting how much has been invested in Education, Roads, Health care and the like, I am sure there are many worth-while projects that 39 billion naira could have finished from scratch, within the incumbents tenure.

1. Unless you want to tell me every house-hold in Akwa-Ibom can boast of clean water, 39 billion can construct a full-fledged water treatment plant that can serve millions.

2. The last time I checked, power generation was on the concurrent list, which means state governments can actually build power stations. At the very least, Uyo can be pulled off the national grid and a 500MW station built to serve the state capital. 39 billion naira, or slightly more, can easily achieve this.

3. We complain we do not refine enough Crude for our local consumption. What stops the administration from partnering to build a refinery that will serve not only the local populace, but environs while raking in very large profits?

I have not even mentioned Housing, Rural road network, Agriculture and many other areas. These projects will be self-sustaining, not only because they are sensible, but because they serve the very basis of the populace needs. It is for this same reason, with all its epileptic service, the telecoms industry still remains alive today. It serves a basic need. Electricity is a basic need. Water is a basic need. Fuel is a basic need. Any investment channelled to these areas will be self-maintaining, generate profit (especially with private-partnership), while easing the lives of the average citizen. A stadium? Apart from crusades that will be few and far between, occasional matches and a very high over-head maintenance ( a culture which we are yet to imbibe even in more crucial areas ), that stadium may face the same fate as the National Stadium in Surulere, the Teslim Balogun Stadium just opposite, The Abuja Stadium, and wait for it.......yes, the stadium in Athens, Greece which hosted the 2004 Olympics, currently over-grown with weeds. The argument is also not helped by the allegation that Akpabio is actually planning to name the stadium after himself.

P:S- If it is actually true that a modern stadium, with all the amenities and the like was built with 39 billion naira in 2014, why the hell did they need 60 billion to build Abuja stadium in 2003, over 10 years ago?

60 billion, built a complete games village; over 500 houses with basic amenities like, water, electricity, standard roads etc. The game complex comprise of at least 30 other sports with training centres and the main bowls for viewing. Table tennis court, lawn tennis, hockey, football, cycling, handball, basket ball, indoor basket ball and out door court, volley ball etc. The kind of sport you can think of except from sea, polo and car race you will find there
. You should question the cost of Akwa Ibom if Abuja could build a complete city (town) with standard sporting facilities and road network linking this places. The Abuja Coja sport facilities is massive and gigantic. never compare them.
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by phantom(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
DVanguard:

60 billion, built a complete games village; over 500 houses with basic amenities like, water, electricity, standard roads etc. The game complex comprise of at least 30 other sports with training centres and the main bowls for viewing. Table tennis court, lawn tennis, hockey, football, cycling, handball, basket ball, indoor basket ball and out door court, volley ball etc. The kind of sport you can think of except from sea, polo and car race you will find there
. You should question the cost of Akwa Ibom if Abuja could build a complete city (town) with standard sporting facilities and road network linking this places. The Abuja Coja sport facilities is massive and gigantic. never compare them.

interesting!! didnt know the abuja stadium had all those things you mentioned....but even at at that ,60billion in 2003, was it not rather too much?
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by DVanguard: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
phantom:

interesting!! didnt know the abuja stadium had all those things you mentioned....but even at at that ,60 billion in 2003, was it not rather too much?
for you information, the abuja stadium complex projected that cost 60 billion included all those BMW cars, logistics, the digital TV Control room and those house over 500 houses were furnish to taste of that period. It housed the whole contingent (team members). If you say that one is expensive what will you call Akwa Ibom stadium without any other facilities other than foot ball pitch at 39 billion. Remember Abuja stadium is 60000 capacity. The hosting was part of the Cost at 60 billion, including the money for the men and the boys
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by 9jatriot(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Another stride by the Lion of Ubiama
Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by tayoakay(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
hardywaltz:
In all this rants about Akpabio's stadium I'm yet to see a real life aerial view of the Stadium why are you people still brandishing 3d animation...

¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).

¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ 500 public toilet.
Compare and contrast!!!

gbam!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. by santuse: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
hardywaltz:

¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.

¤ 25 emergency exit
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ 500 public toilet.
Compare and contrast!!!

Thanks for the enlightenment

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: APC, PDP Face Cash Crunch For Campaigns / FG, USTDA Sign $1.1m Grant For Abuja Independent Power Project / 2023 Presidency: Court Joins PDP, Others In Emefiele’s Suit Against INEC, AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.