Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (70380 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Elan83(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Go & see his poor neighbours!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by UnimkeAk(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Maross:

bros you wicked dieeee..

grin

Me, i bin follow do o.

So when I come be senior, I d fetch my water by myself.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ayarandy10: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]MY RESPECT FOR HIM WOULD HAVE INCREASED IF HE CELEBERATED HIS WIFE'S BIRTHDAY BY HELPING REHABILITATE DISPLACED VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM IN ADAMAWA, CLEAN UP NIGER DELTA ENVIRONMENT DUE TO OIL POLLUTION or SOME OTHER KIND OF SOCIAL WORK!

THE GODS CURSE NIGERIAN MENTALITY. TUFIAKWA. *spits[/size]
A poor man is an angry man....God punish poverty!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by fireforfire: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
nkpommpko:
that man saved her from protitution, black and white make sweet choacolate milk

So if she didnt marry him, she wukd hv bn a prostitute?

who do u dis kain tin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by samuelfemo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
u sure say na this guy get this chilldren,non of them resemlble am,na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by showby: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]MY RESPECT FOR HIM WOULD HAVE INCREASED IF HE CELEBERATED HIS WIFE'S BIRTHDAY BY HELPING REHABILITATE DISPLACED VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM IN ADAMAWA, CLEAN UP NIGER DELTA ENVIRONMENT DUE TO OIL POLLUTION or SOME OTHER KIND OF SOCIAL WORK!

[size=18pt]Adama wetin? Adamawa no get millionaires?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ArcBishopmarie(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
You get proof abi na bad belle dey worry?.... Person enta street mek money, dey carry one name give am... You fold ur hand for house, poverty dey hammer u: they say na laziness... A beg live ur life and life others.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ArcBishopmarie(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na bad belle dey worry u...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Is he richer than our own billy d billyonaire here on nairaland Smh#

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#

see your face like occult man, if he dash u 1mill naira na u go rush am like crase man. jealousy is like a disease, it kills one slowly plz let us not envy other people's success
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ChrisOkafor87(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Studentsvoice post=27831307]occultic man.....spits# [/quote Foolish poor man, with that your mindset and mentality you will die a wreched Idiot. Bad belle. Mitschewwwww
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by nkpommpko(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
fireforfire:

So if she didnt marry him, she wukd hv bn a prostitute?

who do u dis kain tin
life is just a world of make belive, as e sweet you. As pa who do me the thing, na the same person wey talk say em children for ugly if to say e no marry that mammy water yellow sisy.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by darlenese(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
#Nija Mentality........
The rich is a Rictualist
The poor nkor?.......na Wicth
Chaii, I smell jealousy,
Money is good, rejoice with those who have being blessed with it, one day it's gonna be ur turn! smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by bigx(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.

Eh ya
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by naijaking1: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na who born am? Who be him papa
That what they call new money in America. It doesn't mean any thing until 2-3 generations down the line.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Oyeneku3: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
mobuch:

Is he richer than our own billy d billyonaire here on nairaland Smh#
grin cheesy

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Oyeneku3: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hhmmm...never heard the name before
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by IkotEsia1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
nice family
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by obinon(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
niggereyez:

not a very nice thing to say....
if u meant it as a joke... well its not working
I least expected dis of u.... berem sad
.....then you don't know her well.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by iluvweed(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dont tell me this man already settled EFCC.... shocked

Because, they must have chooked nose inside his shouting wealth.... cheesy

But he is still a walking free as a Rich Mwafcker!....... grin

So pls RESPECT his HUSTLE!........ tongue

And focus on how you are gonna EAT tonight!............. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ojialo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Renylee:
Can't wait to make my own money
oya let's go there
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by lymelyte(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
blink182:
if Ayiri lays his eyes on this, you are in soup. Maybe you think he's just another wannabe. You will be dazed at the repercussions.
will you shorrop you mouth there.. Mumu..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by lordhugo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
experimentist:
Dis guy you wan kii ya sef.. Na aloma you balance dey drink so! angry

Alomo bad?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by experimentist: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
lordhugo:

Alomo bad?
I prefer use vodka
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
What is his line of business?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by cosajadi: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mehn, it is good to have money. grin.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Laredojohn(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Money is good, met him once at my cousins wedding to d Olu of Warri's daughter, see how he sprays money as if he prints money, oil money is good to spend ooo...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by niggereyez(f): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:

Prove its a lie. Bush thing
u didn't hav to resort to insults now... u r more matured than that. .. broda. grin
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Expsbterror(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
October 23rd, this billionaire Ayiri Emami blew every Nigerian away when photos of the customized droptop Rolls Royce phantom he gave his wife, Empress Asma Emami as a birthday gift went viral. Now check out these adorable photos of his family I just laid my hands on. Money good o, dearies. Ayiri and wife Empress Asma have two lovely kids, Misan and Noyo together.

Hope you are ready to drool? If you are, then see more photos - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/these-wonderful-photos-of-warri.html

Smh, is it me or d anyone notice the wrong spelling of her name "ASMA" as *asba* by the company....
Lemme just keep sipping my coffee and minding my business...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by KenSaroWiwa: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
superior1:
The fella looks like a militant to me
The source of his wealth is still unclear but records have it that he was an ex-militant and a political thug.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by larger20(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
You are part of the problem. Every time a successful person enjoys his money, haters must hate, haters must use big fonts to trumpet their hate so that the world notice. If he was helping rehabilitate displaced victims of boko haram, No media will pick the story up. In case you are ill informed, Media only focuses on sensitizing stories to get higher viewership and there is nothing to sensitize about in helping displaced victims of boko haram. It is the Nigerian Governments Job to do that so leave the man alone.

PAGAN9JA:

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by mkoabiola: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na ds same ayiri babs oloye,oritshe femi de alwys hail for hm song.
Ds na tompolo associates,militancy runz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.