Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

HELP ME Pls Urgent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP ME Pls Urgent (4344 Views)

Solution To Dirty Blood Pls(urgent Help) / My Dad's Doctor Attitude Shocked Me (pls Read My Story) / Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME Pls Urgent by hoojay4(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please help me with any natural herb or supplement that can help me...My body is reacting to stress Excessively...I need somthing that can make me calm and give me a sound sleep...
i dont want drugs please....something natural
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi there, sorry to know you're not sleeping well, that can be quite frustrating. Have you tried drinking warm milk on an empty stomach before sleeping? It works like magic, try it and let us know smiley
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by PapiWata: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
hoojay4:
Please help me with any natural herb or supplement that can help me...My body is reacting to stress Excessively...I need somthing that can make me calm and give me a sound sleep...
i dont want drugs please....something natural

Exercise is a very effective stress reliever, if you are not one to dabble with medications.

Running, weight lifting, swimming and yes, servicing your girl with carnal knowledge are all highly recommended by Dr. Papiwata on this fine day.
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by hoojay4(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks at papiwata......am just 19 ...still a virgin
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by PapiWata: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
hoojay4:
Thanks at papiwata......am just 19 ...still a virgin

Haba ! A virgin at 19. I fear you o. I no fit do am. Na from age of 16 you for don dey take style dey gain experience with Calabar house-girl.

Anyway, I don pray make God forgive you this time, but try to correct yaself o, and when you do am, wear raincoat.
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by hoojay4(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Funny bro @ papiwata
pls can you help me with yoruba name for ginseng?
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by PapiWata: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
hoojay4:
Funny bro @ papiwata
pls can you help me with yoruba name for ginseng?

I was wondering myself just the other day, Hooja, while watching the "Appalachian Outlaws" TV show on Discovery Channel, whether one could make money farming ginseng in Nigeria, under the shade of existing tree plantations, but when I researched the subject and learned that ginseng takes over 15 years to mature, and requires a cooler climate than Nigeria's year-round warmth, I quickly concluded there are no gains to be made growing ginseng in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the tropics.

To answer your question, I would be surprised to hear of a "local" name for ginseng in any Nigerian dialect, since it is an exotic plant not found growing wild anywhere in west Africa.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by hoojay4(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
hummmm that sooo ......!!!
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by Networkingprof: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Have you ever heard of vemma? It is the antistress supplement drink to relieve your nerves and tonify your body fluid. see www.netmax.vemma.com
Re: HELP ME Pls Urgent by ayufun: 7:03am On May 21, 2017
Well stated and educative! for more scientific studies on ginseng, its nutrition, uses, health benefits and likely side effects

http://www.healthriskfood.com/2016/12/ginseng-health-benefits.html

(1) (Reply)

The Continuous Cry Of The Dental Therapist! / Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? / Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.