Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant (6640 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by rayshy12: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
[img]http://fashionbuzz.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/323.jpg[/img]
If you ever need free petrol this attendant is your man. We just can’t help but wonder what his reaction will be when he finally realizes the meter has been running on ‘auto-pilot’ while he was in dreamland – poor guy.

say something about this... - Source: http://loadedcity.net/forum2_theme_111040604.xhtml?tema=56

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CANT STOP LAFFIN OOO
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Kunleskey(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Generous indeed... It seems hunger wan kill the guy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by StevinMorgan(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin very Good poz, after filling the tank of the car for 3,000

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Scofieldella(f): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
No be him fault. Na double shift e do. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by kskpoundz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Can someone tap that guy to wake up?help ur broder naw but car owner sef no try so na awuf he lyk,he no even help d guy condition.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by ggrin(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
gringrin the guy be like iceberylin twin brother kingtomgringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Skillfullulu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow, he must v been too tired.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by goldfish80(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
He must have attended mfm night vigil the previous night.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by jsunex(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Cant stop laffin... cheerful giver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by UnimkeAk(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Poor nigga might loose his job, if this pix goes viral.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by acenazt: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
still Laughing ohhhhh
lmdao
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
gringrin the guy be like iceberylin twin brother kingtomgringringrin
Idiuot girl grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
choi grin na this kind thing I dey like grin I go just let the guy fill my tank till it reaches over full and enter reserve, then I will gently remove his hand n pipe n put it in my Jerry can, so that that one go full too for my gen cool grin then I drive away grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by tyson99(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
I pity the guy, hmmmm who knows what he went tru all night,i pray God elevates him and everyone of us.amen

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by kayalla(f): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
chai.

i feel sorry for the guy, maybe he don wake up since 3 am to jump bus to bus.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by ggrin(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Sexy girl grin
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Fabdedon(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
choi grin na this kind thing I dey like grin I go just let the guy fill my tank till it reaches over full and enter reserve, then I will gently remove his hand n pipe n put it in my Jerry can, so that that one go full too for my gen cool grin then I drive away grin
hmm so you have a car..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
rayshy12:
[img]http://fashionbuzz.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/323.jpg[/img]
If you ever need free petrol this attendant is your man. We just can’t help but wonder what his reaction will be when he finally realizes the meter has been running on ‘auto-pilot’ while he was in dreamland – poor guy.

say something about this... - Source: http://loadedcity.net/forum2_theme_111040604.xhtml?tema=56

. ...u r so dumb & shallow for Putin up thread like this...so wot if he a petrol attendant,u silly goat...

...bro am from London & i don't mean to sound ride but it really shows how dumb u people r in that Nigeria dumb.. ...so glad i do not live in that slum (no oofense)
angry

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
hmm so you have a car..
me? car? lol for where! I know all these things coz I watch mum do ittongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
...anyone who finds this thread funny or intarssestin should count himsef as an edddioit

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Fabdedon(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
me? car? lol for where! I know all these things coz I watch mum do ittongue
lol observant....thats good just like me @ 12 was already driving cos i watched dad do so too..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
grin
Oponu grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by hummerwise(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
In as much as mAny wud think that this mite be a funny thread, it still doesn't justify the reason this jobless OP placing a photo of sum one hustling for a beta life for pple to make jest of.

Ma pe padi ee loole(don't call a frnd lazy) especially during a letoff like this, This guy mite av gone tru many things, before resuming for work,
@op, U liv a beta life doesn't make others who doesn't ur free comedy show

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol observant....thats good just like me @ 12 was already driving cos i watched dad do so too..
yup cool when I was young(doesnt mean am old o,I'm still young n fresh grin) my mum usually puts me in the driving seat with her, she laps me n let's me control the steering wheel while she controlled the break n crotch, abi clutch...cheesy it felt good!! like I was driving for real!!! but one day I almost drove us into a transformer sad that's when she stopped!! sad grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Fabdedon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yup cool when I was young(doesnt mean am old o,I'm still young n fresh grin) my mum usually puts me in the driving seat with her, she laps me n let's me control the steering wheel while she controlled the break n crotch, abi clutch...cheesy it felt good!! like I was driving for real!!! but one day I almost drove us into a transformer sad that's when she stopped!! sad grin
lol.. Very funny.. Maybe you dont have much confidence in your self.. I have never had an accident.. Am 17 now and my higest speed limit is 120km/hr.. Along dei dei- kwugba express way....just have confidence in your self ..me too i used pillow when learning..lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by ggrin(f): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Oponu grin
are u a linguist?undecided

Odeangry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol.. Very funny.. Maybe you dont have much confidence in your self.. I have never had an accident.. Am 17 now and my higest speed limit is 120km/hr.. Along dei dei- kwugba express way....just have confidence in your self ..me too i used pillow when learning..lol
lol pillow? hehehe grin I'm building up my confidence smiley and I'm thinking of maybe going to a driving school, tho I know how to drive. my problem is gear angry I prefer automatic car coz its easy. and once I start driving, I drive in speed n control of the steering wheel....when I don't control it well, I myt enter gutter this time sad ^^
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
are u a linguist?undecided

Odeangry
I am a lingua grin
Olodo! tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Fabdedon(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol pillow? hehehe grin I'm building up my confidence smiley and I'm thinking of maybe going to a driving school, tho I know how to drive. my problem is gear angry I prefer automatic car coz its easy. and once I start driving, I drive in speed n control of the steering wheel....when I don't control it well, I myt enter gutter this time sad ^^
lol..i advice you learn with a manual car so that automatic would be would be a piece of cake for you...lol.. Be careful while driving..put the capital letter L sign so drivers can make way for you.. Cos these drivers are beast..i wounder where they are rushing to..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol..i advice you learn with a manual car so that automatic would be would be a piece of cake for you...lol.. Be careful while driving..put the capital letter L sign so drivers can make way for you.. Cos these drivers are beast..i wounder where they are rushing to..
lols yes ooooo I do put the learners sign, but still on the road, they will be putting pressure on meangry they r lucky I'm a good girl if not, I will jx hit them n go scotfree coz I'm still a learner cool tongue they will pass n look u tru the window..I simply give them the F*CK U finger tongue tongue
thanks for the advise dear smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Fabdedon(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols yes ooooo I do put the learners sign, but still on the road, they will be putting pressure on meangry they r lucky I'm a good girl if not, I will jx hit them n go scotfree coz I'm still a learner cool tongue they will pass n look u tru the window..I simply give them the F*CK U finger tongue tongue
thanks for the advise dear smiley
you are always welcome.. Drive safely!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Has Divorce Simi / My Friend Claims His Girlfriend Is Prettier Than Regina Daniels-what's Your Say? / My 10 Years Challenge Look #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.