Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm (16000 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / 2012-2016 Toks/Brandnew rides (Prado..BMW..Lexus..Benz..MDX..Range) 4d Chairmen / Clean And Cool Rides Here Click Here To View Them & Make A Choice: You Welcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
N169:$1 and still counting. When will this madness stop?
Meanwhile, the port is there, practicallly closed while the government watches our money de-value! Very Sad!

God bless America! Home sweet home. angry angry
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by klas(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
Is babeisme back in business as a car dealer or exchange rates monitor?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
smiley babeisme is back in business as a FULL fLEDGED CAR DEALER but emmm, the exchange rate affects the business since it's international.
My problem is that what 1.19m could bring into nigeria 4 weeks ago, 1.69m has to be available for that now! Huge & humongous difference.
I'm also putting my customers' interest at heart when i lament like that,
Hope you understand me now my brother. sad
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by adexcarz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
babeisme:

smiley babeisme is back in business as a FULL fLEDGED CAR DEALER but emmm, the exchange rate affects the business since it's international.
My problem is that what 1.19m could bring into nigeria 4 weeks ago, 1.69m has to be available for that now! Huge & humongous difference.
I'm also putting my customers' interest at heart when i lament like that,
Hope you understand me now my brother. sad
[color=#000099]I also feel the same way my sister. But my question is what is the Soludo doing about this? I'm so worried for my beloved countries currency. May God help us.[ /color]
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
amen to that my brother. Big AMEN to that!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by euphoria: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2009
Soludo is the brain behind the falling value of the naira and he has acheived this by making foreign currency scarce in the nigerian market, his reason is that 90% of naija's income is gotten from oil (in dollars), so because of the dwidling oil prices in the int'l market, he is forced to make "more" naira exchange for a dollar so that FG can get more naira for 1 dollar of oil sold, with time, I belif it would stabilise,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2009
Thanks for the explanation my brother. I hope things get better.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by waoosa(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2009
good. pls check ur mail and revert
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ woosa, pls check ur mail. Sorry it took a while, been buying and selling all day. wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by mayonikks: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2009
hi,

heard u back in the states or so. need your services in the purchase n delivery of a toyota sienna. pls check your email for the details.

cheers.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2009
hi mayonikks,
i called u several times as you asked me to, but no pick up. i replied ur email. pls check and get back to me.
thanks
babeisme
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
Happy, Very happy to inform my wonderful and patient customers that the ship has finally berthed and is offloading. Your rides will be out by Friday by God's grace. In the mean time, hope you're loving your Iphones.
Yours happily,
Babeisme wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Rouche: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2009
babeisme, how much could you get me a clean Honda CRV 2000/2001 delivered in nigeria?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Rouche, i'd say between 1.7-1.8m. However, we are not sure what the dollar is saying in nigeria now so pls email me so we can follow up. babe_isme2@yahoo.com.
thanks.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by klas(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
babeisme:

Happy, Very happy to inform my wonderful and patient customers that the ship has finally berthed and is offloading. Your rides will be out by Friday by God's grace. In the mean time, hope you're loving your Iphones.
Yours happily,
Babeisme wink

You mean some pple don collect the iphone before they see the koko ride? They had cause to be patient since they are holding something smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
grin. yes oh. ur the only one that hasn't collected your almighty Iphone. But by this time next week, You'll be cruising ur ride, listening to music (preferably D'banj's "ongbono feli feli"wink on ur 6 cd changer or the iphone if you want, and be in IHeaven! wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by klas(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
My iphone suppose don born pickin by now. So I will collect all then.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
;d smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2009
watch out for January orders. Pics coming soon,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2009
I've gotten lots and lots and lots of emails from fans, customers and lovers of babeisme tongue, asking me why the silence on nairaland.
My people, i am so very honoured to have recieved so much love, however, you should trust babeisme now, i am cooking up some beautiful deals at the moment that has been taking up a lot of my time. As promised, pictures will follow shortly!
I humbly appreciate the emails, the loads of potential pre-orders, pre-orders in progress and the love in general. Mr. H, this is for you sir. smiley
Babeisme has come to stay! Believeeeeeeeeeeee that!!!! wink wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by RyanIAm: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2009
Ay bro, hope it isn't too late. Can you please check this vehicle out for me.
1GNFK16K4SJ300292

my email is msaboor@gmail.com

Thanks

By the way that black on black Accord was hot!! Too hot!!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
sorry sir, pls refer to the vin check threads. thanks!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by YOKIP(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
babeisme, i need a Toyta Camry 2001 model clean one can i get?

It is very urgent

Thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by YOKIP(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
You can contact me on 08033578335 and please post it to lion_davies@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by ikeyman00(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
baba sine hmm correct

well good sista, how much with due fairness will volvo s70 99 or 00 model cost

thanks! stay put*
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi Mr. Yokip,
i'll send u an email shortly.
@ Ikeymann, pls provide me with an email address and i'll get back to you shortly.
Thanks.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by ikeyman00(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2009
chinedu1234@aol.com
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2009
So Let's Begin this year with a bang!

Babeisme has several, several, infact too several pictures for you. But pls bear with my extreme busy-ness so i'll upload them one after the other or day by day!

Order #

THIS IS A 2005 TOYOTA SIENA LE MODEL
COLOUR: SPANKING CLEAN GOLD
LEATHER INTERIOR
CD PLAYER, TAPE, FM/AM STEREO
DVD PLAYER. YES, DVD PLAYER!
MILEAGE IS 60K MILES
CARFAX EXTREMELY CLEAN, NO ACCIDENTS, NO SALVAGE TITLES, NO WISHY WASHY!!!
AND OFCOURSE, IT HAS BEEN CHECKED AND INSPECTED BY BABEISME PROFESSIONALS.
YOU KNOW US, WE DO NOT JUST BELIEVE TOYOTA, AFTERALL, THEY'RE HUMANS TOO cheesy grin

THIS RIDE HAS TOO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST, JUST SEE FOR YOURSELF.

PRICE: ONLY 2.4M AT THIS CRAZY EXCHANGE RATE PERIOD!!!

FEED YOUR EYES '09.

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
more pics

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
leather interior

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
SO WHEN I TOLD THE OWNER OF THIS BABY SHE WAS ENTITLED TO AN I-PHONE, HER REACTION WAS "KI LON JEBEE" "WETIN BE I-PHONE"
I TRIED EXPLAINING BUT SHE SAID "I CAN HARDLY OPERATE MY NOKIA PHONE SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO OPERATE THE EYE-PHONE"  smiley .

WELL, INSTEAD OF RIPPING MY CUSTOMER OFF HER FREE GIFT LIKE SOME DEALERS WOULD DO,
HER RIDE WAS PIMPED OUT BY BABEISME, AT ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONALCOST TO HER.

ITS SIMPLE. THE CUSTOMER DIDN'T WANT AN I-PHONE, SHE GOT THIS, INSTEAD

A 180 DEGREES TURNING DVD PLAYER. WITH USB CAPABILITY!

WOW!

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
TURNS 180 DEGREES.
DISCLAIMER: BABEISME DOES NOT ENCOURAGE THE DRIVER TO WATCH TV WHILE DRIVING! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Sell And Install Android car Stereo For All Cars Contact Us @ +2348065381062 / 2017 Model Toyota Highlander Le Toks Good Deal / Volvo S70 toks sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.