Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady (25872 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Skimpledawg:
All I can say is.....God will heal ya broken heart nd Life Ella!

Plz pals let's endorse dz story for frontPage! Let others read man inhumanity to others! *cries loudly........som1 plz pass me d hanky*
Got me feelingsober allover again. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Calmdove(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Don't worry God will heal your wound and fight for you... 4 no sinner wil go unpunished
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Calmdove(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Don't worry ella God will heal your wound and fight for you... 4 no sinner wil go unpunished
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ebistar(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think all you've experienced in life is just that one of HARRY SONG.
But mine were worse and is like that of OLIVER TWIST
nice one
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ebistar(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm a man, i cannot cry. But after reading your story and this one below. Tears ran down from my eyes...nice update...
https://www.nairaland.com/2036817/reasons-kill-novella

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by emmanwandud(m): 1:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Karma always have a way of gettinG back @ ppl you know
Eliana has d story finished so that ill know hw 2 sympathise fully 2 u

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by mariamferanmi(f): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ellalina hope u are okay sha? It been a while ooo. Just worried tho cos it been long oooo!!!
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by lovely17(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mtchew same old same old lies everywhere A slap brought you out of Hypnosis am really disappointed in you ELLALINA
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
I hope she will complete this story one day
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Ayemileto(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wow. OP, come and continue.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by dayleke: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Very intriguing and interesting story.
Also a sad one.
It's been a while since any update(s) ...

@OP, pls come do the needful o..

Cc Ellalina
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by dazzlingd(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
ellalina:

Got me feelingsober allover again. Thanks alot

Hmm, na WA oo, what a story,....
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

Hmm, na WA oo, what a story,....
continue sniffing around. Jobless Arrow
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Graxie(f): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
All this women, traveling up and down in the name of jobs and church with useless husband's, God will judge you. That is how my friend's mom was running around in the name of christain programs while her husband was raping her daughters from age 7. Horrible mother's. When they stood up to their father, that was when she confessed that he also slept with her sisters. The useless woman is still married to the man, mentor to gullible woman. Fake 'mama'
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by dazzlingd(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2019
ellalina:
continue sniffing around. Jobless Arrow

Lol, easy tigress, easy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Experience I Will Never Forget / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance) / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.