Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70064 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
You call a few pluckable hairs a beard?

check out this young UK Indian woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?type=0&more_url=&title=Popular+uploads&video_ids=Z_JjYG-ef8M%2CpxfN4yet4qE%2CV_GEnkpbIU8%2CkyTMMoh7xUQ%2COtF3fCpw97Y%2CGO33Vw8NXIE%2CBWPQy5KuV3g%2CEKSqGuENI8A%2CD4gMYlVHIyo%2C7ZzxFbY6C6Y%2CinJswjeV09M%2CChUepfFL7Uk&index=6&feature=c4-overview-u
if i had shaved it..it wont be few cause when it started i could count the strands but not now
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
BirdOfParadise:

Way to go girl! We are in this together. God made us the way we are. You ve spoken very well.
Thanks honey.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
ggrin:
grin ori e ti daru se grin iwo were yi gringrintongue
Olodo oshitongue
Jobo holo hulopopopo kikiliki benjue okoribiko Isdiofopoyujo grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by ggrin(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
KingTom:

Jobo holo hulopopopo kikiliki benjue okoribiko Isdiofopoyujo grin
Jobo holo hulopopopo kikiliki benjue okoribiko Isdiofopoyujo gringrin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:

Thanks honey.
You re welcome wink
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by khiaa(f): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2014
Here is my story, it is a romantic one.
I used to be embarrassed about my beard and chest hair, the more I shaved it the thicker and longer it got.
I used to wear a paper bag over my head and I always wore clothes that would cover my chest completely, no halter tops in the summer, even when going to the beach I would wear a croaker sack instead of a bathing suit.
Then one day I met a wonderful man named Bunchersstab. He was so sweet to me and he convinced me to stop wearing the paperbag over my head and to start wearing sexy clothes.
I now wear my beard and chest hair proudly, he loves it when I braid my beard and chest hair and put beads on it.
He thinks I'm beautiful.
Kingtom loves to run his fingers through my beard. grin
#Team Facial and Chest Hair Forever grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ade001ng(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Ishilove:
You should see my chin now. Mum says it is "nkriki-nkriko". Bumps, zits, ingrown hair and other nasties. So rough. sad angry

I don't allow most peeps touch my chin because I don't want them to feel the sharp edges of the biabia, except of course, my mum and sibs, when they want to inspect the beard. Bro calls my enemy 'Oliver de Coque', and threatens to rub hair fertiliser on my chin when I'm sleeping. Lol grin

My admirers and toasters alike have no issues with the biabia. I'm very hairy, so it isn't a surprise that the hair extended to my chin. Mum says "whoever will like you will like you, biabia or not."

Even my eyebrows sef are full enough to plait shuku and base. It seems God gave me all the hair on the production line that day. Smh. God is great grin
do you have bushy hairy armpit and bushy vagina too, if yes am interested in you. Seriously I love hirsute girls
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:
I used to be embarrassed about my beard and chest hair, the more I shaved it the thicker and longer it got.
I used to wear a paper bag over my head and I always wore clothes that would cover my chest completely, no halter tops in the summer, even when going to the beach I would wear a croaker sack instead of a bathing suit.
Then one day I met a wonderful man named Bunchersstab. He was so sweet to me and he convinced me to stop wearing the paperbag over my head and to start wearing sexy clothes.
I now wear my beard and chest hair proudly, he loves it when I braid my beard and chest hair and put beads on it.
He thinks I'm beautiful.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by chucky234(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:
He thinks I'm beautiful.
Too bad a friend like me was not even considered worthy enough to be part of this special beard story, hmmm even KingTom made the cut.
Diaris God ooo
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by beeevan: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
I hate aji mehnnnn, but nah God dey create.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by An2elect2(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ishilove:

Na una type dey push women go do wetin dem no suppose do.

Society can kiss my hairy ass. If y'all are so concerned about our facial hair, then it means y'all are jobless. Channel that concern to other worthier causes. Like the starving children in Somalia or something. Or to your government officials robbing you blind.

Leave our biabia for us!!! cheesy

#Rude#
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by KingTom(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
chucky234:
Too bad a friend like me was not even considered worthy enough to be part of this special beard story, hmmm even KingTom made the cut.
Diaris God ooo
My level pass your own na grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by chucky234(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
KingTom:
My level pass your own na grin
Hehehe
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by An2elect2(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ishilove:

Society can kiss my hairy ass. If y'all are so concerned about our facial hair, then it means y'all are jobless. Channel that concern to other worthier causes. Like the starving children in Somalia or something. Or to your government officials robbing you blind.

#Rude# This thread was opened for people to air their views in respect of the topic.
Why should their 'negative responses' make you this mad, abusive and intolerant?
You are a lady huh and you act this all aggressively defensive! How do you expect the men to act?
smh
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
An2elect2:

#Rude# This thread was opened for people to air their views in respect of the topic.
Why should their 'negative responses' make you this mad, abusive and intolerant?
You are a lady huh and you act this all aggressively defensive! How do you expect the men to act?
smh
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
beeevan:
I hate aji mehnnnn, but nah God dey create.

At topic, OP, sorry I have no experience, If I were to be a man , a Nigerian man, I for don sample tire then give you feedback .

What ever the case is, see it as natural and treat it how you will treat your honey pot .
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
chucky234:
Diaris God ooo

You destroyed our friendship with your lies, but then again you never really saw me as a friend if you could lie on me so easily..
Don't post to me again.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2014
I don't what tha h you girls have been saying!
freecocoa:
Oboy wax dey painful jare, I have a very low tolerance for pain, plus it's on my chest, shaving it already makes me feel like my heart is being affected, what do you think would happen if I wax? It's usually very neat after I'm done so no worries there.cheesy

been looking for a super hairy ladY to Wife since I'm as hairless as an egg-shell.

If you've got an association pls link me up.

Oh my blaad!!!

emperormero@gmail.com is it.

Lets start from there
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
Its your opinion, but remember you aren't God and can't create a human being! I rest my case. FYO: I ve slight chin hairs and I feel good about it.
send me a mail.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by chucky234(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

You destroyed our friendship with your lies, but then again you never really saw me as a friend if you could lie on me so easly.
Don't post to me again.
Everyone at least deserve a second chance, dont you think so pinky pie.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Hhmmmm *all them woverine sister*

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
emperormero:
send me a mail.
why? Send me the mail instead.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by khiaa(f): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2014
chucky234:
Everyone at least deserve a second chance, dont you think so pinky pie.

Tell that to Freecocoa.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by zikaengee(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ishilove:

Try using seba med clear face soap,it will clear
the bumps and dark spot. It really do work. Is
between 800 to 1000naira. Use only on your
Face
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by naijaamer9: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
U can thank Ancient Israeli and Moroccan Jewish gene for this nonsense. ..look it up its call CAH (cogenital adrenal hyperplasia) usually caused by lack of an enzyme called 11B-hydroxylase or 21-hydroxylase deficiency . It causes virilization among their women as u can see in this woman as well. It is autosomal recessive and It's running rampant among the igbo gene pool just like it does in the Moroccan jew at 1 out of every 70!. I guess igbos really are descended of ancient jews. lipsrsealed
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by khiaa(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2014
freecocoa:
And we all have seen that your sole reason for existence is jumping from one thread to another disgracing your hopeless self, whose fault is it that you don't understand basic english? Pray tell how it is any of your beeswax what I decide to do with my life and my body? I can decide to feck whomever I want while actually loving it and keeping my head high, while you get to keep beating/hating your miserable life, wishing you can tap this but sorry, that's never gonna happen.

Lmao grin @ having no fiancé or husband, hehehe, see how ignorant you are? Where is it written that everyone must get married? Or you think every woman is like the ones raised in your household who have nothing to look forward to except waiting, fasting and praying for a man to take over from where their parents stopped feeding them? Women like us don't get married to escape poverty or show that we have achieved something, you can't even write properly yet you have the nerves to talk about achievements? May amadioha pay you a very gruesome visit for that, instead of you to look for ways to improve your life of squalor you are here talking crap about someone else's fab life and fyi, I'm typing this sexily lying in the hands of my BOYFRIEND, now you can kill yourself.

LMAO grin I just saw this. Girl you are hilarious, you speak the truth through comedy just like me. grin grin grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Hquest(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
I really dont see anything wrong with ladies dat are bearded or hairy however U may call it. It s cool on dem... I love dem. Dey r special breeds that s y dey r endowed with d fur. Thumbs up to all d hairyladiesin d house. It s a plus for U. Many of us love U better dis. U r sexxy.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by edwife(f): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
I don't' understand how people go digging a thread that is almost a year old. undecided undecided
Someone must be very idle to go through countless pages.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Prettyenit18(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
I read somewhere on the internet that when a lady is hairy she tends to have high sexual urge. Is it true?
freecocoa:
I have small strands of hair on my chin, it's not that much but it's still bear bear grin.

It doesn't affect anything in my life, I even pluck them with my fingers so it's not always there, I have a small portion of hair on my chest that I have to shave because I don't like it anymore, the only problem I've had with that one, is that, sometimes some yeye people especially my brother say " ifuro ka osi gba aji na obi ka amosu" or "this girl go wicked o this one wey she gather hair for chest" like wtf? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children