Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70053 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Arsenate:
I always love reading your posts...I'm scared, I really am
Why? undecided

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by helphelp: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bia Bia babes are wonderful...

Try one, thank me later
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by rafmike(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
You girls kept complaining. There's a perfect cure "PLASTIC SURGERY". Buh plz at owner's risk. Stella Obasanjo can be my witness. smiley
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by tundeayo2020: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
but why is it that most ibo girls i know are hairy? 3 of my imo state friends are damn hairy and beautiful.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by clemz88(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gosh! Sorry to say I don't like ladies with beards its. So awkward undecided

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Lmao, this woman leave me abeg grin, I just know that if him touch me for my chest wella e fit lead to 'doing'. cheesy
Ohhhhh, freecocoa you no wan tok true abi? tongue cheesy Okay lemme ask Kanwulia. I know that she will say it as it is. grin

Madam Kanwulia, aka mgbeketoto, is it true that us bearded women like to 'do'? grin grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beard (Well kept) is good on a guy but on a lady? Oh my bloody days! That's a no go! Looks so off and abnormal!

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Jalubarika(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
It has never caused a problem, if anything, the guys have loved it, you know they get to play with it and all wink.

My last boyfriend was even angry when I cut it.

Yéyé dey smell hun, so ur chest na playground?

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Emasel(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
I am not so sure,that is why I am throwing this question open....

I have heard that ladies with beards and hairs on their chest and legs do find it difficult to conceive and bear children because of the Masculine genes they possess.

My question is, is this claim true or it is just African Superstition?Because I believe to a very large extent,it is one major reason why such ladies are discriminated in our Society because they are actually seen as men(literally).

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Ohhhhh, freecocoa you no wan tok true abi? tongue cheesy Okay lemme ask Kanwulia. I know that she will say it as it is. grin

Madam Kanwulia, aka mgbeketoto, is it true that us bearded women like to 'do'? grin grin
I don talk true na, which woman sef wey dey normal wey come jam man wey sabi do wey no go like to do? Abeg leave matter jare grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by sistrunk: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?
2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you

Such a turn off! I dont hate them though!

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
It has never caused a problem, if anything, the guys have loved it, you know they get to play with it and all wink.

My last boyfriend was even angry when I cut it.
Dafuq

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

You learn to cope with it noni. I was 18 when the hair began sprouting on my chin with vigour and panache. The irony is I was among the wicked students that was laughing at a female classmate whose face was marked with biabia just two years previously, in SS3. Two years later, my own start to grow with a vengeance. grin

So how do I cope? I started by using my fingers to pluck them. When the biabia became too many, I moved to depilatories. The first one was named 'Anti-depil' hair remover. Then I moved to another one ''All Clear" hair remover. That one is very nice. Even has a free moisturiser in it grin

However, I noticed that the more I used it, the thicker the biabia became. What I mean is this: the shaft of a strand of beard is thick, even thicker than the hair on my head. Infact, I had to shave with the depilatory every four days.

It got to a point that I became vexed with it and let it grow out in all it's hirsute glory. angry

I'm filing for divorce!

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
mcdreeezy:
I won't lie, I find it irritating.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
like seriously it irritates me.
such girls always Have wide mouth LOL grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
sukkot:
tis a good investment cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
I have small strands of hair on my chin, it's not that much but it's still bear bear grin.

It doesn't affect anything in my life, I even pluck them with my fingers so it's not always there, I have a small portion of hair on my chest that I have to shave because I don't like it anymore, the only problem I've had with that one, is that, sometimes some yeye people especially my brother say " ifuro ka osi gba aji na obi ka amosu" or "this girl go wicked o this one wey she gather hair for chest" like wtf? angry

stop shaving. Get a wax.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by fireforfire: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
I heard that most bearded ladies r wicked lipsrsealed
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Eyop: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

You learn to cope with it noni. I was 18 when the hair began sprouting on my chin with vigour and panache. The irony is I was among the wicked students that was laughing at a female classmate whose face was marked with biabia just two years previously, in SS3. Two years later, my own start to grow with a vengeance. grin

So how do I cope? I started by using my fingers to pluck them. When the biabia became too many, I moved to depilatories. The first one was named 'Anti-depil' hair remover. Then I moved to another one ''All Clear" hair remover. That one is very nice. Even has a free moisturiser in it grin

However, I noticed that the more I used it, the thicker the biabia became. What I mean is this: the shaft of a strand of beard is thick, even thicker than the hair on my head. Infact, I had to shave with the depilatory every four days.

It got to a point that I became vexed with it and let it grow out in all it's hirsute glory. angry

Is this the real Ishilove cheesy grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
You should see my chin now. Mum says it is "nkriki-nkriko". Bumps, zits, ingrown hair and other nasties. So rough. sad angry

I don't allow most peeps touch my chin because I don't want them to feel the sharp edges of the biabia, except of course, my mum and sibs, when they want to inspect the beard. Bro calls my enemy 'Oliver de Coque', and threatens to rub hair fertiliser on my chin when I'm sleeping. Lol grin

My admirers and toasters alike have no issues with the biabia. I'm very hairy, so it isn't a surprise that the hair extended to my chin. Mum says "whoever will like you will like you, biabia or not."

Even my eyebrows sef are full enough to plait shuku and base. It seems God gave me all the hair on the production line that day. Smh. God is great grin

Planet of the apes comes to mind.
Maybe you should audition.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
[deleted]

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Eyop:

Is this the real Ishilove cheesy grin

Yes but much darker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Charbless(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
I have small strands of hair on my chin, it's not that much but it's still bear bear grin.

It doesn't affect anything in my life, I even pluck them with my fingers so it's not always there, I have a small portion of hair on my chest that I have to shave because I don't like it anymore, the only problem I've had with that one, is that, sometimes some yeye people especially my brother say " ifuro ka osi gba aji na obi ka amosu" or "this girl go wicked o this one wey she gather hair for chest" like wtf? angry
"ifuro ka osi gba aji n'obi ka amosu hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Adesiji77: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
You should see my chin now. Mum says it is "nkriki-nkriko". Bumps, zits, ingrown hair and other nasties. So rough. sad angry

I don't allow most peeps touch my chin because I don't want them to feel the sharp edges of the biabia, except of course, my mum and sibs, when they want to inspect the beard. Bro calls my enemy 'Oliver de Coque', and threatens to rub hair fertiliser on my chin when I'm sleeping. Lol grin

My admirers and toasters alike have no issues with the biabia. I'm very hairy, so it isn't a surprise that the hair extended to my chin. Mum says "whoever will like you will like you, biabia or not."

Even my eyebrows sef are full enough to plait shuku and base. It seems God gave me all the hair on the production line that day. Smh. God is great grin

ROTFL grin

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Eyop: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes but much darker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then my name is GOODBYE grin grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thank you oga seun and the mods for doing justice to this topic

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by eugenela(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
To be honest with you, I so much love the beard ones when it comes to love because they love touching mine when I'm with them.
For men, its too expensive to maintain because you'll need to have days of shaving and barbing within a week you can visit a salon @least twice a week.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:

stop shaving. Get a wax.
Oboy wax dey painful jare, I have a very low tolerance for pain, plus it's on my chest, shaving it already makes me feel like my heart is being affected, what do you think would happen if I wax? It's usually very neat after I'm done so no worries there.cheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
However, when the stares became too much, I had to run back to depilatories. I remember an ex used to lie me down, take a sharp broom and dig out all the ingrown hair. He always called me Ishi 'my bearded love'. (He is the one who opened this nairaland account for me, after another biabia digging session) cheesy

Thank God for my elder sis. She introduced me to waxing. Now I wax every two weeks. The down side to waxing is I react to it. As in, I break out in nasty rashes and pimples that take ages to clear. sad

Another thing, the waxing only clears half the hair because the hair has become so thick, no thanks to the hair remover. My waxist complains of back pain whenever she has to tweeze out those stubborn hairs that the wax can't clear off. As in, she has to use 'eba power' to uproot those darned hairs. So stubborn angry

Use facial washes with salicylic acid or have the peels done. It helps with the ingrowning hair.

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by sholey84(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
You mean bearded girl like this ...

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jalubarika:

Yéyé dey smell hun, so ur chest na playground?
How e take affect you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59