Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (69994 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Bitojoe(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beard ladies dont normaly have stable relationship.there are many of them around me,who are even getting old without any man.guys just see beard ladies as been cruel.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Oboy wax dey painful jare, I have a very low tolerance for pain, plus it's on my chest, shaving it already makes me feel like my heart is being affected, what do you think would happen if I wax? It's usually very neat after I'm done so no worries there.cheesy

The reason I mention waxing(if your skin isn't sensitive) is that it's better than shaving and with shaving you can get ingrown hair and such but anyhow. If it works you, no worries. smiley
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
TheNaijan:

As harsh as this may sound, I wonder for the kind of man that loves bearded ladies...I guess that man should be gay or something...This is because bearded ladies appear masculine... this is due to their hormones...
the irony of it is that we end up with the most handsome straight and good guys while people think we used `jazz'

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:

Use facial washes with salicylic acid or have the peels done. It helps with the ingrowning hair.
That's like menthol right? Won't it boost the hair growth?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Iffffffy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mostly common with fair igbo ladies, I pity them at times.

6 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by ak47mann(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
I dont like girls with hairy chest and biabia, ladies skin suppose to be smooth like when you drop silk cloth on it the silk will slide down her skin smoothly thats gives me a kick smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by xkris11(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
its extremely irritating to me..i just cant cope with it

4 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

That's like menthol right? Won't it boost the hair growth?

Lol, no.

It does not help, don't mind kandiikane. I don't know where she got her own theory from.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by sexylogan(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?
2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you

Personally, I feel sad for women with facial hair
It's not their fault that they have it. The annoying thing with facial hair is that the more you try to remove it, the more it grows.

3 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by frankezi: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Its weird but all bearded ladies I have know and met turned out to be tempermental I am starting to think its associated with the insecurity they may feel. Then for the once I dated honestly I found it had to please them and for those that where just friends gaskiya!!!! All I am saying is it does not just work for me even in appearanc, i onced asked a friend why she does not shave or pluck the beard so so whould look like a lady. Her response just tire me " that it will still grow back" # shave it again na.

4 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
BananaBender:

Lol, no.

It does not help, don't mind kandiikane. I don't know where she got her own theory from.
So what helps to combat ingrown hair? sad
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:

The reason I mention waxing(if your skin isn't sensitive) is that it's better than shaving and with shaving you can get ingrown hair and such but anyhow. If it works you, no worries. smiley
I get you boo and my skin's really very sensitive, thanks for looking out.wink

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by chrismmm: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
It has never caused a problem, if anything, the guys have loved it, you know they get to play with it and all wink.

My last boyfriend was even angry when I cut it.
haha, stop havin multiple boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.

Men,
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you
I have a few facial and chest hairs (the hairs are hardly visible, unless you come close). I don't like them, so I thread or wax them every 2 weeks. I find it intriguing that my ex liked the hairs and asked me not to wax or thread them, but I love to be properly groomed. Life is normal for me and my cousin with facial hairs worse than mine. Maybe those with worse body hairs might have a different view, but I'm happy and proud of who I am.

6 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by duni04(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
frankezi:
Its weird but all bearded ladies I have know and met turned out to be tempermental I am starting to think its associated with the insecurity they may feel. Then for the once I dated honestly I found it had to please them and for those that where just friends gaskiya!!!! All I am saying is it does not just work for me even in appearanc, i onced asked a friend why she does not shave or pluck the beard so so whould look like a lady. Her response just tire me " that it will still grow back" # shave it again na.
Why on earth would you date a girl with beards in the first place?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Georgematics(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
I saw a gurl with beards this evening, the ones above her cleavages were ok tho undecided but the other ones at only one part of her chin were not the best sight to behold...I luv hairy girls sha.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by funken: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls see your doctor immediately. Its more often than not a sysmtom of Polycystic ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). See some common symptoms below:

Common symptoms of PCOS include the following:

Menstrual disorders: PCOS mostly produces oligomenorrhea (few menstrual periods) or amenorrhea (no menstrual periods), but other types of menstrual disorders may also occur.
Infertility: This generally results directly from chronic anovulation (lack of ovulation)
Further information: Infertility in polycystic ovary syndrome

High levels of masculinizing hormones: The most common signs are acne and hirsutism (male pattern of hair growth),

it may produce hypermenorrhea (heavy and prolonged menstrual periods), androgenic alopecia (increase hair thinning or diffuse hair loss), or other symptoms. Approximately three-quarters of people with PCOS (by the diagnostic criteria of NIH/NICHD 1990) have evidence of hyperandrogenemia.
Metabolic syndrome: This appears as a tendency towards central obesity and other symptoms associated with insulin resistance. Serum insulin, insulin resistance, and homocysteine levels are higher in women with PCOS.
Asians affected by PCOS are less likely to develop hirsutism than those of other ethnic backgrounds.

Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by MacluvPH(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
For those dying to be with Ini Edo,should know she also has bears on her chest and guys still qeue up at her doorsteps to have a taste of her juicy.... So who said that the beard ladies won't have admirers? My dear u should believe in yourselves your missing rib will surely locate you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
chrismmm:
haha, stop havin multiple boyfriends.
And you came to the conclusion that I have multiple boyfriends how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by vacant06(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bearded women ar jst two wicked my aunt is a case of study :oBearded women ar jst two wicked my aunt is a case of study
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by youngds: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Is there a product called Bump stoppers? I'm very interested o sad

I have to go through expensive facial treatments to combat the black heads sad

use "Neo-Medrol" an Acne Lotion every effective but may cos dryness!! price about 1.2k in chemist..

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by peedeeasobie(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:

Men,

Is that why ur pic isn't uploaded on ur profile wall?
You will be one side shaving ur beards and ur man is on the other side doing same.

#justkidding#
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Funny comments. Well, Op im sure uve gotten the answers u seek. Having facial and chest hairs is no fault of any lady. Imbalance in hormones is responsible. U can take the tips mentioned so far and u will be fine. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

So what helps to combat ingrown hair? sad

Oh, my bad. I thought u guys were talking about hair removal methods. Yep, glycolic opr salicylic acid would help with ingrown hair. These peels are just good "exfoliators". So if you already have an exfoliating soap, then don't bother.

Have you tried hair removal cream? I'm not talking about shaving cream but hair removal cream.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by adedayourt(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Imagine I wana cup my babe chin nd na hair I dey take hand carry......

But stil it really aint a disease dou (prob a lady jus posessin traits of male gene)

But d part I don't like is d more a lady shaves it off d plentier it get
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by xkris11(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
sholey84:
You mean bearded girl like this ...
grin
Awkward..Really Awkward grin grin grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sorry Op, l can't just stand bearded ladles
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
duni04:

Why on earth would you date a girl with beards in the first place?
Are we not human beings too?

9 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, my bad. I thought u guys were talking about hair removal methods. Yep, glycolic opr salicylic acid would help. These peels are just good "exfoliators". So if you already have an exfoliating soap, then don't bother.

Have you tried hair removal cream? I'm not talking about shaving cream but hair removal cream.
Lol. Read my posts again. I started this biabia journey with hair removers. They are also called depilatories. smiley

Thanks for the heads up. I will be on a lookout (although all these yeye lagos supermarkets no dey carry beta products)
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by emirate0(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tho its nt deir fault. Bt its all abt maintenance
Som gals Cn mk u love it frm d way de maintain it, while odas Cn mk u vomit grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
youngds:

use "Neo-Medrol" an Acne Lotion every effective but may cos dryness!! price about 1.2k in chemist..
Pshaw! Been there, done that. Didn't work.

Thanks anyway. smiley
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by chrismmm: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
And you came to the conclusion that I have multiple boyfriends how?
you said the (guys) re loving it, re u opening ur chest for guys that re not ur bf to look into/unto ur chest? And u said ur last bf was angry cos u shave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.