Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70017 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
sukkot:

You're a wizard lol grin I was about to post this picture on the page number but just left it..

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmm...I know it's God's creation and all;buh its not just my tin (bia bia)...I have dated some sha...very pretty ones too wit small bia bia;but just realized that my mind was neva wit dem...just cos of common bia bia...so,I'd say its simply not my kinda tin...if I approach a chic I really like...dts the first tin I look out for...if you"ve got it;I won't even bother wasting our time or hurt feelings l8r....
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by zyzxx(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Larryfly:

omo u must b very scary.........hop u dint use vex n leave d pubic ones too
u need deliverance.
get wisdom
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
As for you all who say you can't stand bearded ladies, or you can't date them or blablabla blabbedy bla...

Well, y'all can kiss our collective butts.

That's right. Y'all should liberally anoint our hairy asses with your disapproving lips.

Nonsense.

You dey listen to them? As if we've ever run short of real men following us all over the place begging to be loved by we wonderfully biabiared women cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't tell me you have got beards as well.

Met some chic with hairy butt one time, and that shiit was disgusting. But a chic with beards? - I'll have to give her a shape-up and help her build a nice goatee lol.

Like her butt cheeks were hairy?? Bwahahahaha, that's funny.

Nah, I don't have beards.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:

have you considered laser hair removal? A friend of mine had hairs and very bad ingrown hair on her chin and since after the laser she's all smooth, no hairs.
Too expensive embarassed
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:

wow. that's so sweet of you. i like your confidence. what about your relationship?
how DAT one take concern u shey u be amebo
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

You learn to cope with it noni. I was 18 when the hair began sprouting on my chin with vigour and panache. The irony is I was among the wicked students that was laughing at a female classmate whose face was marked with biabia just two years previously, in SS3. Two years later, my own start to grow with a vengeance. grin

So how do I cope? I started by using my fingers to pluck them. When the biabia became too many, I moved to depilatories. The first one was named 'Anti-depil' hair remover. Then I moved to another one ''All Clear" hair remover. That one is very nice. Even has a free moisturiser in it grin

However, I noticed that the more I used it, the thicker the biabia became. What I mean is this: the shaft of a strand of beard is thick, even thicker than the hair on my head. Infact, I had to shave with the depilatory every four days.

It got to a point that I became vexed with it and let it grow out in all it's hirsute glory. angry

Chai!!!
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na wa ooo

Is it a medical condition?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Too expensive embarassed
I know but save joor. grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Too expensive embarassed

No, it's not. I'm sure you can get one within the $250 range per session. The only thing I don't like about it is that if you don't take necessary precautions, that part of your body might get darker.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Adesiji77: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
are you tryna say you want a taste of it?

LMAO grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?

2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you

No be to buy shaving stick or razor scrape am?
You wan plait bob Marley or pick and drop with the bia bia?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You're a wizard lol grin I was about to post this picture on the page number but just left it..
That is a man!

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
BananaBender:

No, it's not. I'm sure you can get one within the $250 range per session. The only thing I don't like about it is that if you don't take necessary precautions, that part of your body might get darker.
Now that's just awful embarassed
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

However, I do hear that bearded women have high libido. As in, they like to "do". wink grin

Me I don't know if it is true oooooo!!

Na lie you know
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:

I know but save joor. grin
*sigh* sad
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by saaedlee: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sitting in the office today I came across a report written by a colleague of mine on the just concluded opening ceremony of the Akwa-Ibom State International Stadium; perusing further I noticed him make an entry about notifying "CONTROL" of a potential terrorist dressed in a lady's attire; reading further I notice that the reason was that through his S.scope he spotted a fully bearded individual dressed like a woman, and being the agent(a spotter) in charge of the sector made a request, asking the closest UC to move close for further observation only to discover that the suspect is in fact a bearded lady! Seeing this topic on FP made me recall the incident... We have ladies who in-fact have beards.

Culled from a forum.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
gbosaa:

I like hairs as long as she pack all of them down there..biabia and chest ones are huge turn off..but for the yonder,I fit comb am till eternity.btw why should a full grown woman be smooth as silk down there.it is abomination na.
Hirsute ladies (pls not the ones in the pictures here thank you) can make your cumin 'wicked'..sometimes they bruise you badly and your power shaft will be full of battle scars but it's funnnn.

Turn her nkita style..part those bushes to reveal the Red Sea and scatter everything with your Moses staff.

To all the ladies with sambisa for yonder,biabia and chest ones not included..I hail all of una.

CHineke baara ekwensu mba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
propeller:
Yes I don't mind a girl with beard . I like hairy Igbo girls with hairy chest ,hairy legs ,hairy pvssy and ass . hairy everywhere wink
Benue and Calabar/akwa ibom girls seem to be also hairy.
wow.interesting you!
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't tell me you have got beards as well.

Met some chic with hairy butt one time, and that shiit was disgusting. But a chic with beards? - I'll have to give her a shape-up and help her build a nice goatee lol.
Yuck! Butt hair is a minus for me.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
As for you all who say you can't stand bearded ladies, or you can't date them or blablabla blabbedy bla...

Well, y'all can kiss our collective butts.

That's right. Y'all should liberally anoint our hairy asses with your disapproving lips.

Nonsense.

Hahahahahahahahaha#faints#
10000 likes.

4 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
CFCfan:

That is a man!

Lol no it's a woman!!!

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
BananaBender:

Like her butt cheeks were hairy?? Bwahahahaha, that's funny.

Nah, I don't have beards.

Lmao...true story. grin

That was one hella hairy chic. But apart from her butt, and the visible baby hair all over her body, she was alright. She had no beards though.

Anyway, no disrespect with chics with beards - I have got enough beard on my face. I don't want my chic following me to the barbers weekly for shape-up.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
CFCfan:

Yuck! Butt hair is a minus for me.

Bruv, just get a proper clipper and shave the hair off. At least she won't grow razor bumps.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Beey(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?
2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.k
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you
It's important for such a lady not to just sit & assume that it's the way she was created.It's important to see a doctor also, just to be sure that hormonal imbalance is not the cause.Hormone progesterone is found predominantly in males but women too have it but in low amount normally.However when progesterone is a little too much than required, that can cause problems such as excess body hair in women.Too much estrogen also can cause problems.Check out polycystic syndrome , though a doctor would be the best to give advice.I agree that one can be born naturally hairy but it's good to rule out any medical issues.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
iyabodeh:
Na wa ooo

Is it a medical condition?
As far as I know mine's not a medical condition, my dad would give Esau of the bible a run for his money, we are very hairy in my family.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by swagwu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
I have small strands of hair on my chin, it's not that much but it's still bear bear grin.

It doesn't affect anything in my life, I even pluck them with my fingers so it's not always there, I have a small portion of hair on my chest that I have to shave because I don't like it anymore, the only problem I've had with that one, is that, sometimes some yeye people especially my brother say " ifuro ka osi gba aji na obi ka amosu" or "this girl go wicked o this one wey she gather hair for chest" like wtf? angry
But say d truth obu na igbaho wicked

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by emmansy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
@ishilove n odas, dis works with immediate effects... Go look for it and try it once...

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Phillip says
November 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Since I was a young man, I have been attracted to hirsute women. I have found that women with enormous amounts of body hair have always been veritable animals in bed with almost insatiable sexual appetites. Having been diagnosed with uncommonly high testosterone levels myself, and possessing a stronger than average sex drive, I’ve concluded that extremely hairy women are the perfect sex partners for me.

The above is from Verastic .com ( vera ezimora blog)
One man's meat is another's poison

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Classicman47(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
It has never caused a problem, if anything, the guys have loved it, you know they get to play with it and all wink.

My last boyfriend was even angry when I cut it.
Ur last boyfriend. U sound as if dis is some kind of laudable achievement.
Oya put it in ur CV den. smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.