Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. (660 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. by Tokunbohkinibig: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
I woke up this morning and the first thing i did after my usual morning routine was clicking on Nairaland application on my tablet so as to know what is happening in Nigeria but as soon as the homepage came alive, a captivating topic "A sick Nairalander needs help" caught my attention. I clicked on this captivating topic and behold.............. And since that morning, i have been glued to my tablet.

However, the purpose of this thread is to appreciate and say God bless my fellow Nigerians. And to equally express my feelings as regards what i saw/witnessed on Nairaland today. Having done my bit as far as Hammed Adelodun issue is concerned, i decided to state here that today experience has completely changed my attitude towards my fellow Nigerians wherever i find myself today or in the future. I have learnt one big lesson today and that lesson was that Nigerians love one another irregardless of where you come from. All these e-hatreds means nothing when there is need for Nigerians to support themselves. Guess what! where you come from actually disappeared to thin air the moment that thread hit the frontpage and they all came together to fight a cause.

I was seriously overwhelmed with emotion this morning, i became tearful at a point, not because of Hammed Adelodun but cos of their (Nigerians) collective efforts to ensure that Hammed Adelodun stands on his feets again. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. by Kelvin0(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
The feeling is mutual bro..
Re: Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. by uzolexis(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
We love u tooo kiss
Re: Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
^^^ thanks.
Re: Eyes Opener!!!! In Love With My Fellow Nigerians. Nigerians Are Indeed Blessed. by Fairgodwin(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2014
Good you just discovered. This is something I discovered as a very young boy back in 2003: a woman got into labour back then in my street before she could even get to the hospital. Bros come and see action and show of love that day. The guys rushed down to go get taxi and make all other necessary arrangements while the women all came out with wrappers to surround her and completely covered her with it (they built a fence with their wrappers). And before those that went to get the taxi could arrive and even before her hubby could rush down from work, she had already been delivered of a bouncing baby boy. The truth of the matter is, she didn't have (m)any friends in that street but the people swung into action irrespective of that. Come and see jubilation and celebration in my street that day as if Nigeria won a world cup.
The hubby didn't believe because before he could rush down, get into his apartment, he met everywhere and everything completely taken care of - the whole house was well cleaned up, gifts and baby items and even beverages littered everywhere. I had never seen such a show of love and 'oneness' before that time.

And I have always loved Nigerians (not Nigeria) since then.

This Hamed issue just made me love Nigerians, both home and abroad, and Nairalanders, even MORE!

I AM PROUD OF YOU, NIGERIANS! I AM PROUD OF YOU NAIRALANDERS, AND MORE PROUD TO BE A PART OF YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Too Much CASH Photos Of Man Buried In His Hummer SUV / APC Chose Prof Osinbajo Because Of “crap” Called Religion – Banky W / Another Thing U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.