Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nairaland Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Fiverr (1066 Views)

Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fiverr by theSpark(m): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2014
There was this thread early this year about a Nairaland fiverr concept. I have forgotten the moniker of the guy who started it (I'll mention him if I remember). The thread got washed away in the great flood of Nairaland.

The idea was budding and we made progress. Some guys were even planning on building a site for it. A major challenge as at then was payment. All the transactions then were done based on trust. Efforts were made to develop sn escrow system before the crash.

I think it's time to continue with the idea. Now the idea was this, the thread was going to be a place where you advertise your services and customers could meet and patronise you. I remember meeting some great guys like Daily News and Nchewi on the thread.

Eg As a writer you can place a gig to write for customers maybe 1k words for N1000.

or a graphics designer can place a gig to design a book cover etc etc

As for escrow and payments I just discovered these guys www.remitiescrow.com I must state here that i haven't used them before, but then there's always a first time, aye?
Re: Nairaland Fiverr by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 09, 2014
A good idea. At least all these spammers can finally make money from the time they employ into their trade.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fiverr by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2014

I can produce 300 twitter followers for you at the rate of just 500 naira only.....

I can produce 10000 views on your youtube videos for just 2000 naira only...

I can produce 20000 page views to your blog daily for just 5000 naira per day....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fiverr by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
I think this is a very creative idea....this thread should be on front-page.....seun,mynd44 moderators please can this get to front-page?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fiverr by theSpark(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2014
Nice one bro^^^^

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Drilling Rig For Sale / Konga Is Down @ The Moment / Lagos Ban On Trailers, 50 Billion Lost For Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.