Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. (562 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. by Damalex4luv(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Personally I don't see anything wrong with it because I know of a pastor that uses gold very well and his a very good pastor that preaches salvation, holiness and prosperity and I myself likes using gold very well. So pastors in the house is it stated in the bible that the use of Gold is not biblical especially when one make use of it to the church. Your opinions please no insult ooo. Thanks
Re: Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2014
umm...I don't see anything wrong with it, but still, it kinda feels wrong n worldly lol...
Re: Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. by Damalex4luv(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Wrong and worldly you said! Well lets see what the pastors in the house has to say..
Re: Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. by OasisofRefuge(f): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. by vooks: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2014
It's all about priorities. If he spends thousands of dollars on a necklace and then begs for an offering to defray church expenses, we have a problem.
And you never know, it may have been a gift; I heard a pastor testifying how he went to pray for a sick couple. They received their healing and out of their joy they gave him a Mercedes. Problem is it was manual-transmission and he could barely move around with an automatic. He felt it would be embarrassing to admit this. So he struggled with the beast and all the way the wife kept praying. They got home safely and he took driving classes
Re: Is It Biblical For A Pastor Or A Born Again Christian To Use Gold Necklace. by francizy(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2014
They say we are in the computer age so anything goes... Wonder what will become of us in the next age...
Anyways, am not in any position to judge them based on what they wear (cuz I've seen on tv a pastor ministering in church with T-shirt and jeans and I didn't see anything wrong with the dressing but the lady working for my bro back then, saw it as a big deal and said the pastor isn't responsible)
But I don't like how they fly in private jets with money they could use in making one or two people's lives better.. There are many sick people in the hospital (imagine Kanu Nwankwo, a footballer oh, started Kanu heart foundation and helped save loads of children from heart diseases and the likes), many homeless children, many jobless people, but our pastors prefer to live like king Solomon (rather than have Jesus Christ as their mentor) over helping the poor and the needy.
Well, even they that claim to be men of God don't really know who are God's own people. Its only God that knows his people...

In Nigeria, very soon we will start having private jets in hold ups on the Nigerian roads cuz the airports might be too small for them to keep it, so they may have to be driving it home.

Please no insults here, if you wanna talk to me, talk to me reasonably so we look at the issue critically..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ayo Oritsejafor And Wife Dance At His Birthday Celebration / PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? / Do You Think God Will Find Another MARY In Nige If CHRIST Were To Be Born Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.