Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan (41127 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by lacreamieboie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Come.. watsup wit these APC guys and TAN if u guys can't deal with it.. then create your own support group Na
To me... Ajimobi gat no credit to this! It all started way back PDP regime in Oyo state!

but Oyo has developed faster under APC...
I case my rest!

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by olamibobo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
Taraba Bornu 0ndo EKITI Abia and the rest are pdp states.

can someone tell me why these states are not attracting FDI.

while Lagos Ogun Oyo Rivers are investors first choice in Nigeria.

something is wrong with pdp states.

Ekiti was positioning to move from a civil servant state to a self sufficient state but the masses prefer who will give them fish rather than teach them how to fish. i cry for my Yoruba people in that state. Fayose taking them back 4 years in no time.

shame on Ekiti state and their vindictive nature. APC was taking thay state to greater heights but they are too vindictive to think.of their future.

Oga oldnaijamind I won't insult you on Ekiti issues but if ur brother Fayemi left the state with debt of 87billion naira that the state will still be servicing/ repaying till 2020 in the name of social infrastructures at the expense of Ekiti kete good living. He built oke ayaba at 3.4bn, took bond of over 45bn at 8% interest and went to save part of it in some banks in ibadan at 0.1%. He left the civil servants salary unpaid for months and put Ekiti treasury in purse of Bisi omologbagba.
Tell me wot Fayemi was doing to put the state from civil servants state to self sufficient state. My Brother pls if u are not from d state and u don't reside don't say wot u don't much about.

3 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
lacreamieboie:
Come.. watsup wit these APC guys and TAN if u guys can't deal with it.. then create your own support group Na
To me... Ajimobi gat no credit to this! It all started way back PDP regime in Oyo state!

I case my rest!
I rest my case lipsrsealed
lacreamieboie:

I case my rest!
I rest my case
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Vikkie14: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Yes o! When it's good news in any part of Nigeria, they'll tell us that GEJ has nothing to do with it. But when it's bad news, they'll tell us that the Buck stops at GEJ's table as the president. Who is fooling who?

I Wonder ooo
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
ntyce:

Even-though you dont deserve a reply, I will oblige you one.

Will GEJ/Aganga have preferred the investors in APC or PDP states?
Why was it not sited in Ondo, ekiti or any other PDP state?

Bro, the states lobbied the investors, created the enabling environment which others states couldn't.
Don't mind the PDP.
Why did GEJ not locate it in Bayelsa? grin
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by ascekame(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
ROM oil was formally lina oil . they changed their name to ROM oil. later they were acquired by flour mills of Nigeria. also flour mills of Nigeria bought eagle flour mills and Thai farm located in ijebu ode. though all the companies that were acquired by flour mills of Nigeria didn't change their names. I know this because they supply my company raw materials and their waybill number follow in serially now as against their respective waybill number before.

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by canalily(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why can't there be one or even half launched due east?

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
ekemini007:

Quit wit d hate politic..give to men thr credit as wen due..irrespective of who started wht..wen.one nigeria brother! One love.
bros,I am always scared at the level of hate people exhibit along party lines in nigeria And , this hates be clouds these set of people sense of reasoning and thinking. Firstly,I think there are 2 flour mills along that particular lagos ibadan expressway and even if it is just one it is just a matter of telling the guy to verify. Secondly,the guy was making a point which many didn't notice but which is right and that is this edible oil factory project was started during the time of akala and not during ajimobi time.if the project is now completed and comissioned by ajimobi then no problem. This is the reason why there should be continuity in governance,so that project won't be abandoned before completion ,it is most likely if this project was a state government sponsored one maybe the apc govt in the state would have stopped it just like it did to the abator at oyo ibadan expressway. But we have to know that this project is for good of everyone in the state ,whether you are pdp or apc .this is a private project that will boost the economy of the state. If akala initiated and started a project ,and ajimobi completes it, then no problem as long as the project is completed and not abandoned due to party differences

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Larow(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:
APC like taking glory where they did not sow. GEJ and FG (Olusegun Aganga in partucular) completely labour tirelessly to attract investment and suddenly APC governors show up attempting to take the glory.

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about auto-makers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming

For the records, Flour Mills of Nig Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway toll gate, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming
meaning?
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
ekemini007:

Quit wit d hate politic..give to men thr credit as wen due..irrespective of who started wht..wen.one nigeria brother! One love.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by speaktome(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
ROM oil can't be d bigest edible oil refinery in Nigeria...do you knw of Solive in Nsukka Enugu state (Willson Nig ltd) beside what is their Refinery capacity?
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by folahann(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
A very bad news for saTANists. They'll have excuses sha.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kimoni:

You are a wasted brain. This is why guys like you stay on the same level forever without promotion. I manage this company and other flour milling business in Nigeria. I am industry expert.

Your future is very bleak if you continue to argue senselessly with people more knowledgeable than you are.

You are a liar . Manage ko ? You can't manage a toilet cleaning team. I own the bloody company . grin grin
Go and die with your funny lies.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Reference(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
duni04:
Its now PDP and APC claiming glory, nobodys remembering the people that set their money down to build the factory.

Yeah, yeah, the usual political piglets are pounding the usual political mud bath. They never tire.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
felifeli:

You are a liar . Manage ko ? You can't manage a toilet cleaning team. I own the bloody company . grin grin
I will die with my funny lies.

I didn't realise the word 'manage' will confuse you, I grossly overestimated you. Now I know you wash toilets. Anyways, It means relationship manager. If you are still confused, google is ur next best bet.

Several years after you die, I will still be enjoying the sweet reward of my labour. Confirmed!
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Reference:

Yeah, yeah, the usual political piglets are pounding the usual political mud bath. They never tire.
bros,I am always scared at the level of hate people exhibit along party lines in nigeria And , this hates be clouds these set of people sense of reasoning and thinking. Firstly,I think there are 2 flour mills along that particular lagos ibadan expressway and even if it is just one it is just a matter of telling the guy to verify. Secondly,the guy was making a point which many didn't notice but which is right and that is this edible oil factory project was started during the time of akala and not during ajimobi time.if the project is now completed and comissioned by ajimobi then no problem. This is the reason why there should be continuity in governance,so that project won't be abandoned before completion ,it is most likely if this project was a state government sponsored one maybe the apc govt in the state would have stopped it just like it did to the abator at oyo ibadan expressway. But we have to know that this project is for good of everyone in the state ,whether you are pdp or apc .this is a private project that will boost the economy of the state. If akala initiated and started a project ,and ajimobi completes it, then no problem as long as the project is completed and not abandoned due to party differences
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
onatisi:

You're absolutely right. I find great value in competitive, liberal politics but with the way some folks are going, stoking the embers of political feuding I fear the first casualty with be government as a continum and we will all suffer for it. The next government if in opposition will simply bury projects it cannot get credit for either as initiator or executor. We are not very wise when it comes to drawing the line between politics and governance.

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kimoni:

I didn't realise the word 'manage' will confuse you, I grossly overestimated you. Now I know you wash toilets. Anyways, It means relationship manager. If you are still confused, google is ur next best bet.

Several years after you die, I will still be enjoying the sweet reward of my labour. Confirmed!

Dream on. Tell me your name and I will check the employee register. Liar, liar. grin grin
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by bigtt76(f): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
For no reason you're insulting me even though I never mentioned your name. For God's sake I wonder why we cannot just mind our business without insulting someone.

When I saw the heading 'Ajimobi Commissions Biggest Oil Refinery' what came to my mind was our normal 'oyel' and I was like how did this pass my nose when it was being built only for me to read and discovered it was 'edible oil refinery' hence my hissing not necessarily to insult anyone.

Thank God it's been corrected but all posters need to examine their posts before clicking on the 'Submit button else you will mislead a whole lot of people undecided

nikpet2:
I'm sorry to say this.. but you are a big fool.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice one there.

Check my articles for more information on.adding value to the agro-products and you will.be glad you did.

Do agric.....Change your levels
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by NewNigeriaMind: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
olamibobo:

Oga oldnaijamind I won't insult you on Ekiti issues but if ur brother Fayemi left the state with debt of 87billion naira that the state will still be servicing/ repaying till 2020 in the name of social infrastructures at the expense of Ekiti kete good living. He built oke ayaba at 3.4bn, took bond of over 45bn at 8% interest and went to save part of it in some banks in ibadan at 0.1%. He left the civil servants salary unpaid for months and put Ekiti treasury in purse of Bisi omologbagba.
Tell me wot Fayemi was doing to put the state from civil servants state to self sufficient state. My Brother pls if u are not from d state and u don't reside don't say wot u don't much about.

These Ekiti peeps self!!!!

You agreed he built social infrastructure at the expense of sharing money to the people. Maybe he believed Ekiti people will be better off generating money through economic activities instead of waiting for federal allocation. Note FDI always go to places where there is enough infrastructure to support economic activities e.g. roads, bridges e.t.c.

Secondly how can you have ekiti kete good living when your state looks like you are in the 15 century. except you mean ekiti kete good living is living in a mud house while you lay about waiting for federal allocation every month.
Thirdly on tje debt profile, i am sure if the state cannot generate enough internal revenue to finance its debt it would have to been approved by the ministry of finance. See the problem is not the debt but the use of the funds. As long as he uses the money raised to develop the state i see no reason you folks should complain. Even Jonathan despite the huge oil revenue is in huge debt the difference is we cannot see what he used the money for.

in some years time Ekiti kids will ask their fathers why they failed make sacrifices for them. to enjoy tomorrow you have to sacrifice today.

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by FolabiCash: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yet they insult us on Social Networks , Come Ibadan and live that RICH NIGGA LIFE!!!!
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by FolabiCash: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aregbesola has not done anything for the Fucking State of Osun as he tagged it rather than give insane Holidays and preach why Jihadist are not Boko Haram. How Can OAU still be the only Industry in OSun after 5 years

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by xkris11(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Mtscheeeeeeew!
y d mtchewww?jealous?
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by ZUBY77(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aderostock:

We don't have to travel in this global village we are. Now list the investments in other PDP states

You really need to do some research which in this case simply means traveling.

San Carlos from Mexico is doing over 30 billion dollar pineapple business in Enugu.
Sabmiller is doing over 60 bullion dollar business in Anambra.
Nigerian Breweries have their largest company in Africa stationed at 9thmile Enugu because the water found in that area appears to be the best for human consumption in the country.
Oil rigs are in Nigeria delta, not because of the Political parties but because they have oil in their lands.

There is something you need to ask yourself before assuming that investors are investing in those places because of the Political Party.
They are not doing anything because of APC.
Lagos, the smallest state in Nigeria, has the largest population.
As a result, the Population spilled and is still spilling to the nearest State. Guess which state is that?

Ogun State has vast empty lands and as a result of its close proximity with lagos, Companies chose the state to build their things which are aimed at serving the large population of Lagos and it's environs.

Even if Lucifer becomes the governor of Lagos tomorrow, Large corporations will remain there. Even if a Christian becomes the governor of Ogun State tomorrow, those factories will remain there.
Even if Oyo state changes to PDP in 2015, Rom oil will remain there.

If you want to build a company, you first consider population, then security.

So it's not about APC or PDP. This country has one president. If foreign companies are scared if PDP, they won't come here at all.

2 Likes

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by joelreg(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Some Nairalander's are very funny pple.you guys are here supporting either APC Or PDP you never knew the kind of chess game they are using u guys to play. Wake up, they are all d same. They are there for themselves, families and cronny.
Unless you are one of them keep killing yourselves.

Until we start to hold them accountable
Irrespective of where they came from, this country will remain in shambol
Thank u
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by cosajadi: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is a wecome development. Kudos to the Gov. Ajimobi, Minister for Agriculture Dr. Akinwunmi and all those that have contributed in one way or the other to achieve this.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by hardebounty(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Weldone, as u continue deluding pple that likes ur comment»»»
Oyah compare d peace witness in Oyo state now to the days of Alao Akala where it fight here and there..
God is watching u as u refused to see d obvious becus of ur prejudice mind..

Goddex:
APC like taking glory where they did not sow. GEJ and FG (Olusegun Aganga in partucular) completely labour tirelessly to attract investment and suddenly APC governors show up attempting to take the glory.

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about auto-makers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming

For the records, Flour Mills of Nig Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway toll gate, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by bigtt76(f): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jealous? For what naaa? How I wan jealous a whole state haba ....you sef. The mtscheeeeew is only in anger at the wrong topic header ...though changed now. it read '.....biggest refinery in Nigeria' before tongue

xkris11:

y d mtchewww?jealous?
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Arch1:
what work has GEJ done in Taraba state? Taraba is a PDP state, what has Gej done there? Why are all these investors running to Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Oyo, Imo and other APC states

Two words BOKO HARAM
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
afrokarma:

Two words BOKO HARAM

Or is it one word BOKOHARAM cheesy grin smiley
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Goddex: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
latifatai:
No need fighting over the true ownership of Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills, it's a subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, bought over from the Chagoury Group. Look out for the Golden Penny Logo on the Eagle Sack. Same goes for Rom Oil. The FMN group is growing and consuming smaller companies that can not cope with the competition. There is therefore no political attachment to the true ownership.

Thank you my brother.
Let ignorant APC foools display their ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.