Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan (41123 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kimoni:

You are too retarded to understand the simplest basic things.**sighs** Your case is totally hopeless. Pls focus on washing toilets and feeding pigs. At least you won't go hungry or steal. So I hope

LOL. At this rate you will soon be without a job and chasing cars on the highway to sell kulinkuli. Better face your job . I am enjoying this your discomfort by the way. Sebi you say I am jobless. Ehn I have all the time to make you uncomfortable on this thread , manager. grin grin grin
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
felifeli:

LOL. At this rate you will soon be without a job and chasing cars on the highway to sell kulinkuli. Better face your job . I am enjoying this your discomfort by the way. Sebi you say I am jobless. Ehn I have all the time to make you uncomfortable on this thread , manager. grin grin grin

Cry for yourself my dear and think more about how to improve yourself in life. That will do you more good than insulting people who are miles ahead of you in life because they are constantly learning new things and open to correction. I just checked ur profile and I feel more pity for you.

Besides, I thought I advised you to check the meaning of "relationship manager", obviously, you didn't. See what I mean, you just keep throwing cheap insults without learning anything new. You would have realized that it is a job function and not a grade or level.

See why my daily meal is guaranteed and yours is on the brink?
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kimoni:

Cry for yourself my dear and think more about how to improve yourself in life. That will do you more good than insulting people who are miles ahead of you in life because they are constantly learning new things and open to correction. I just checked ur profile and I feel more pity for you.

Besides, I thought I advised you to check the meaning of "relationship manager", obviously, you didn't. See what I mean, you just keep throwing cheap insults without learning anything new. You would have realized that it is a job function and not a grade or level.

See why my daily meal is guaranteed and yours is on the brink?

Thank you for looking at my profile. I think I have sufficiently worried you for you to determine that you are fvcking with someone your brain cannot understand. You are right I am a madman, indeed I am actually a raving lunatic so let's get that straight so I don't give a piss about what is in your profile. You are just a glorified salesman anyway if at all you have a job. As for the other part of your problem I will leave you with the following :

What, exactly, is a Relationship Manager?
Submitted by Sharon Drew Morgen on Monday, 20 January 2014

There are almost as many definitions of Relationship Manager as there are for ‘social media‘ or ‘sales enablement.’ The term used might be ’customer relationship manager’ or ‘business relationship manager’. Some RMs work with deals, some generate income. Some bring in new customers, some cross sell to existing clients. Some manage ‘new client onboarding’ whatever that means. And then there are the group of sales folks who stopped calling themselves ‘Salespeople’ and began calling themselves Relationship Managers just cuz it sounds like they care
http://sharondrewmorgen.com/what-exactly-is-a-relationship-manager/

I think you belong in the last group- the salesman trying to be important. Fvck off my face , you guys are sold for ten Naira per dozen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
felifeli:

Thank you for looking at my profile. I think I have sufficiently worried you for you to determine that you are fvcking with someone your brain cannot understand. You are right I am a madman, indeed I am actually a raving lunatic so let's get that straight so I don't give a piss about what is in your profile. You are just a glorified salesman anyway if at all you have a job. As for the other part of your problem I will leave you with the following :

I think you belong in the last group- the salesman trying to be important. Fvck off my face , you guys are sold for ten Naira per dozen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am finally getting somewhere with you. Let me ignore your ravings for once and at least congratulate you for making a bold attempt to learn. From your research, you should now understand that being called 'relationship manager' is a job function and not a grade or level like you thought earlier? And the blog does well to list the different functions to you. Good one!

The name given to them has never been an issue for me: r/managers, salesmen, account officers, business managers, business developers, whatever. Different institutions use different name depending on the extent of the job. I consider more important things like pay, grade and other benefits before taking up a job.

Anyways, so when I said in my earlier post that I manage Nigerian Eagle and corrected you on their ownership structure, you see where I am coming from? That I would most likely have a more updated information than you who lives in Ibadan and merely passes their office along the expressway? You see why you shouldnt just insult people online when you know little or nothing about the topic?
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimoni:

I am finally getting somewhere with you. Let me ignore your ravings for once and at least congratulate you for making a bold attempt to learn. From your research, you should now understand that being called 'relationship manager' is a job function and not a grade or level like you thought earlier? And the blog does well to list the different functions to you. Good one!

The name given to them has never been an issue for me: r/managers, salesmen, account officers, business managers, business developers, whatever. Different institutions use different name depending on the extent of the job. I consider more important things like pay, grade and other benefits before taking up a job.

Anyways, so when I said in my earlier post that I manage Nigerian Eagle and corrected you on their ownership structure, you see where I am coming from? That I would most likely have a more updated information than you who lives in Ibadan and merely passes their office along the expressway? You see why you shouldnt just insult people online when you know little or nothing about the topic?

Look I don't know you and for all I know you may really be a nice guy and I don't mean to insult your job. I am sorry for all the foregoing; you just caught me at a bad time . Regards.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
felifeli:

Look I don't know you and for all I know you may really be a nice guy and I don't mean to insult your job. I am sorry for all the foregoing; you just caught me at a bad time . Regards.

shocked shocked

No issues bro. One love!
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by olaide2k6: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
pls wia is rom oil located in ibadan and does anyone has their contact. we will like to do business with them. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.