Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Will A Bag Of Cement Ever Be Sold For#1000? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will A Bag Of Cement Ever Be Sold For#1000? (443 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles / Man Who Lift A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will A Bag Of Cement Ever Be Sold For#1000? by godsamist: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
The recent hope raised by the cement industries,somehow still appears like a far cry from reality.
Bearly a week of this info,i decided to see things for myself.
In my research,the few shops visited refused baltantly giving their retail price.Few others were under lock and key while displaying their gsm nos,funny enough some just display 2-3 bags at the rate of #1700.per bag.While others appears empty.
Well this is understandably because of their initial investment in procuring their products,atleast they still needs to recover it back.
Judging by the reduction filtering the air,if it's something to go by,believingly,this will definitely stretch into next yr,before implementation.
Anyway,hope u are really preparing for ur foundation.If this is the only achievement by the govt this year it's enough!
At least lifting the long stand"embargo for the to poor to build!
Just got down fro my car,paid cash 3000'bags of cements boys were busy load,off load"and my foundation took off near linte level ooo no !it a dream

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Your Goods And Services To The World / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Security Expert Warns Jonathan Against Trusting Neighbouring Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.