Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved (960 Views)

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Buhari On Boko Haram: The Fact Is Here; Ignore Their Lies. / Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by clara472: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Somebody solved the riddle on Wednesday: former Senate president and former minister Dr Iyorchia Ayu. In brief, this is what Ayu said at the 5th Convocation Lecture of the Adekunle Ajasin University:

The oil wealth beneath the Chad Basin is fanning the embers of insurgency in the country because prominent businessmen and politicians in both Nigeria and Chad, in association with French companies, have invested heavily in oil exploration and exploitation. They are the principal financiers of, and arms suppliers to, Boko Haram. The group’s destabilisation of the north-eastern part of Nigeria benefits these investors because it delays exploration and production on the Nigerian side of Lake Chad.

The Lake Chad Basin is estimated to have a reserve of 2.32billion barrels of oil, and 14.65trillion cubic feet of natural gas. The oil and gas flows underground across the countries sharing the Lake Chad Basin: Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Cameroun. Using 3D drilling, Chad is not only tapping oil within its territory but also from Nigeria, to push up its production levels...
Read full Article: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1176-boko-haram-the-mystery-solved

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by olamibobo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
I believe his story. I think there is element of truth in it considering the action of the chad president in the ceasefire negotiations.
Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by NaijaChild: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Seriously..this theory has some atom of truth in it

This chadian president wants to use the head of the top five smartest people on earth(Nigerian)!
So what is the solution??since we are gradually unfolding the mystery behind the insurgency?
Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have often said we need to ask questions regarding OIL in Borno/Chadian basin & URANIUM deposits/others too in the context of this BH terror war on nigeria.

Its becoming glaring that the "mohammed yusuf bh group" is just a pawn in the chess game of politicians and foreigners to achieve their selfish agendas.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by kuderrich: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ops I av no reason to doubt this story, I once heard same from a reliable source. Don't b surprise wen u start hearing the names of those behind it.........for now, I think I will reserve m comments,sit back and watch as things unfold.
Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by clara472: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
kuderrich:
@ops I av no reason to doubt this story, I once heard same from a reliable source. Don't b surprise wen u start hearing the names of those behind it.........for now, I think I will reserve m comments,sit back and watch as things unfold.

The problem is when we find out who is behind it, then what next? our gov't will just sweep it under the carpet as usual

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by gtrust: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Where do you put the chibok girls mystery in this theory
Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by kuderrich: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
clara472:

The problem is when we find out who is behind it, then what next? our gov't will just sweep it under the carpet as usual
most likely it'll definitely b sweep under d carpet cos this are powerful people,gr8 economist and it may even lead to a tribal war. I jst hp they find a way of ending d insurgency ASAP
Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by jamace(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Seems to be true.
Re: Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved by BlackTechnology: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
What I said about 3 months ago is now gaining momentum and acceptance after verification of my theory .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator J. J. Akpanudoedehe And Akwa Ibom People – A Love Affair! / Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.