Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? (1315 Views)

Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / Bald Head , What Are The Natural Remedy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Chiscomax(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bald Head is also known as Alopaecia(I hope i got the spelling correct).

I used to have a friend who has tried everything he could to make even if it's a strand of hair to grow on his head but to no avail. He has been scolded so many times about this and trust boys na, they formed a Saying for him; ''Pikin wey wan follow e fada drag bald head, na headache go kill am'' i keep on wondering how they can cope with this situation. Have you found a way of growing your hair back?
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
I sabi abuse em die, I get co-worker that's got bald head too, I dey yab em big time.
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Chiscomax(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I sabi abuse em die, I get co-worker that's got bald head too, I dey yab em big time.

funny...
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Skillfullulu(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chiscomax:

funny...
nah, but seriously.
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Truth24(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Doing the needful.....
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by kalet55(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na them fyn pass
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Chiscomax(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
kalet55:
Na them fyn pass

story for d gods
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Orial(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sometimes it's unfair. People will assume you must be so old and expect you to behave accordingly not knowing you might even be younger than them
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Chiscomax(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Orial:
Sometimes it's unfair. People will assume you must be so old and expect you to behave accordingly not knowing you might even be younger than them

hehehehe, that's true... Ve u got a bald head too?
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Orial(f): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chiscomax:

hehehehe, that's true... Ve u got a bald head too?

Lol nah but I had a friend like that. You would swear he was my elder brother meanwhile I give am gap for age matter.
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by dridowu: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Bald head
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Say it out loud....be BALD and PROUD.

Here are 15 benefits of being bald.

Here is a report that states that bald men get more respect

Even the ladies find bald men more ''commanding''!

Bald can mean BOLD!
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Say it out loud....be BALD and PROUD.

Here are 15 benefits of being bald.

Here is a report that states that bald men get more respect

Even the ladies find bald men more ''commanding''!

Bald can mean BOLD!
Lol. Doc, it seems you belong to the Brotherhood of Bald Gentlemen grin

Say it loud!! cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. Doc, it seems you belong to the Brotherhood of Bald Gentlemen grin

Say it loud!! cheesy

Actually, I am not bald....but I see nothing wrong with it.

Some of the people I admire are bald...and they live normal lives!
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Chiscomax(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Actually, I am not bald....but I see nothing wrong with it.

Some of the people I admire are bald...and they live normal lives!

Baldoooo... I see, so bald people re more respected.
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by Chiscomax(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
(Quote) (Report) [color=#006600]435334435 Likes (Like) 54345345 Shares (Share)[/color]
Re: Young Guys With Bald Head How Do You Cope? by 12spices(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok cool

(1) (Reply)

Daily Health Tips For Women / Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. / "This Artwork Is So Powerful, It Depicts What's Going On In Our Society Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.